BY BURT'S BEES #38 in Lip Care

Loved By Nature And Perfectly Sweet. Kind Of Like You. This Natural Balm Helps Nourish Your Dry Lips With A Touch Of Golden Honey And Vitamin E, Leaving Them Soft, Supple And Super Happy.

Benefits & Claims:

• Deliciously Sweet Honey Flavor
  • 100% Natural
  • Helps Nourish Dry Lips With Honey And Vitamin E
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

The Perfect Way To Show Your Affection, Honey Is An Ode Of Everlasting Devotion To Your Skin. Sweet And Deliciously Fragrant, It's The Ideal Natural Moisturizer That Helps Soften And Recondition. Letting You Live Happily Ever After In Your Skin.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

Buy on Walmart
Hailey W.
Scottsville , KY
This is my go to lip balm for the winter. My lips get so red and chapped during the cold and this helps! I love the slight tingle you get when you apply it. It goes in smooth and not sticky or candy.
Sandra D.
The only thing that makes this a 2 is the smell! It's awful. The lip balm is still as smooth and wonderful as Burt's Bees is known for but the smell was too much for me. Straight to my kids it goes!
Nora B.
Kaplan, LA
Great affordable chapstick that you can find at almost any location!
Can’t think of one bad thing to say about this chapstick or brand.
Great for an everyday chapstick and for kids to start off with!
Danielle P.
Kearney, NE
This is my favorite Burt’s Bees chapstick. I feel like it the most emollient and hydrating lip balm by them. I don’t like a lot of the others because they have peppermint in them and irritate my lips.
Hayley P.
Jacksonville, FL
Burt’s bees is my go to lip balm for when my lips are super dry. It just has the ability to heal them super quick! So I would most definitely recommend it to those people whose lips get super super dry!!
April J.
Newport News, VA
I wasn’t really impressed with this lip balm it’s just Too waxy feeling to me . I just sat on my lips instead of hydrating . I do like the fact that’s it’s all natural just wish it was softer .
Rayleigh T.
Dothan
I am completely in love with this moisturizing lip product! It is very way to apply and use. I am a respect user so I definitely recommend this product if u have dry lips. It is also very cheap and I would buy it again!
Elyse B.
Winooski, VT
Not fond of smell - product does not come close to the original Burts Bees formulation. I purchased and did not even finish product before I opted to but my something else to replace it.
Calista D.
Columbia, TN
Bought this Chapstick having high hopes! It works but I always feel like I have to reapply the product too many times and I overall don’t like the waxy feeling it has on my lips.
Yvonne L.
Apollo Beach , FL
I already feel the need to reapply whenever I use this. My lips don't feel anywhere near as hydrated as they do with the Blistex Deep Renewal balm that has now become my go-to lip balm.