BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Honey Moisturizing Lip Balm is made with beeswax and other beneficial ingredients, which help leave your lips feeling conditioned and hydrated. It is also free of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS, and it fits perfectly in your...

Buy on Walmart
Samantha W.
Toronto
I liked the Natural Moisturizing Honey Lip Balm by Burt's Bee. It does the trick in keeping your lips soft and moist throughout the day. The scent is natural smelling so if you're a natural product buff, this is definitely for you! I would definitely buy again :)
Teresa J.
Toronto, ON
My most favorite lip balm ever!! I am never without this product especially in the cold winter months. It creates a nice thick layer between my lips and the elements and lasts quite well throughout the day. An absolute must for all dry lip gals/guys like me!
Joni B.
East Shore, Anstruther
This product is fab! The scent isn't too over powering like some lip balms. Leaves my lips feeling so soft and is long lasting. Love the packaging and it's good value for money. It's a good size also for carrying around with you in your purse. Would buy again.
Sarah G.
Livingston
Lovely and moisturising. Keeps my lips from drying out for a few hours, unlike some other brands. Love the smell and all the natural ingredients it contains. They have a full range of lip balm flavours at M&S as well as all their other face and body products.
Amy L.
The only lip balm I will use for the rest of my life! It keeps lips moisturised without having to reapply constantly throughout the day, the honey one smells a lot nicer then the brands other lip balms and is a perfect base before applying lipsticks.
Kathy X.
Toronto
Honestly I didn't like it. I love Burt's bees products but I just couldn't with the smell. Maybe I got a bad one but it doesn't smell like honey at all. It smells kind of like old clothes and socks, a bit revolting :( the product was lovely though...
Monica T.
Burts Bees is my favourite lip balm the only thing I use. It's a bit pricy for a lip balm but because it's natural I understand. It's definitely long lasting I love the tingling sensation and it does burn a bit if you have very dry lips but I like it.
Darcy C.
Really good product to use now and then but I find it isn't that hydrating. Compared to other balms out there, this product takes a lot of effort to put on your lips to make them feel like they've actually got anything on if that makes sense!
Vanessa B.
My favourite chap sticks ever! I seriously love burts bees it's fairly affordable but a little expensive for Chapstick! But definitely worth every penny as it's super moisturizing and smells amazing and does the job great and is super cute!
Jessica W.
Windsor, ON
My favourite Burt's Bees lip balm is the one that comes in the tin... however, I actually adore the honey stick as well! It's very moisturizing and I love the smell (I adore honey/toffee scents). It's light and definitely worth the price.