BY BURT'S BEES

Loved By Nature And Perfectly Sweet. Kind Of Like You. This Natural Balm Helps Nourish Your Dry Lips With A Touch Of Golden Honey And Vitamin E, Leaving Them Soft, Supple And Super Happy.

Benefits & Claims:

• Deliciously Sweet Honey Flavor
  • 100% Natural
  • Helps Nourish Dry Lips With Honey And Vitamin E
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

The Perfect Way To Show Your Affection, Honey Is An Ode Of Everlasting Devotion To Your Skin. Sweet And Deliciously Fragrant, It's The Ideal Natural Moisturizer That Helps Soften And Recondition. Letting You Live Happily Ever After In Your Skin.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

Buy on Walmart
  • "I really love this lip balm because it doesn't dry out your lips like a lot of balms do. It goes on smoothly and keeps your lips feeling soft and moisturized for hours, and it lasts a while too. Love it" in 180 reviews
  • "This lip balm is a staple in my handbag, on my desk, and in my medicine cabinet. I always buy multiples of these because I like to have it on hand and easy to find. It's moisturizing without being greasy, and it keeps my lips soft for hours. It has a light, natural honey fragrance that isn't too strong. I do use other lip balms, but this is always within reach. " in 163 reviews
  • "My lips are easily chapped and Burts helps relieve and soothe them, especially with this cold weather. I love the smell as well! I don't go anywhere without my Burt. " in 58 reviews
Marie C.
DENVER, CO
Best lip balm I have found! It doesn't irritate my lips and lasts a very long time. Other lip balms seem to be gone 30mins after application, but not this one! The is a honey smell that Im noy too fond of, but you dont notice it after a minute or two. Highly recommend!
Jamee L.
Garden City, ID
For an intense honey boost for your lips, choose none other than Burts Bees Honey chapstick. It's packed full of goodness with a nice honey  tase amd scent. Great value, easy to use, and you can store it anywhere. A tube usually lasts quite a while.
Alexis K.
lancaster
I love using this product and I have been using it for a while . It lasts for a while but i normally end up reapplying it. It can get pricey but it is good for what I would pay for it. I would buy this product again. Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
Shelby S.
Grass valley, CA
My favorite lip balm ever ever ever! I'm already a huge fan of honey and anything this brand does. But this stuff keeps my lips so moisturized I love it. Easy to carry around easy to spot the yellow packaging in my purse. I tell anyone who sees me use it to try it!
Tess P.
Los Angeles
One of my top 3 chapsticks! This chapstick is more on the pricy side but definitely worth it! It lasts for a long time and goes on clear, unlike other chapsticks that leave a white residue. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a soothing chapstick.
Macayla M.
This isn't a bad product, it definitely get the job done but it has a very bad smell. The price for a tube of chap stick is 2-3 dollars and it's in a normal chap stick container. I would not recommend it to others only because the smell makes me not want to use it.
Kelsea L.
Purcellville, VA
Classic Burt’s!!! Great essential lip care that I believe everyone would benefit from having. This flavor isn’t strong and does not tint the lip with any color, so it is especially great for people who like to use chapstick without it being visibally noticeable.
Jacey M.
Blanchard, OK
I really like this product. It is a great quality, excellent performing lip balm. Great for lips in any state whether they be normal and hydrated or dry and chapped. Great for healing chapped lips. The product feels slightly thick on the lips, but not too bad.
Kyla B.
Portland, OR
I love Burt's Bee's products. The smell of the lip balm is nice, very simple, good, and not overpowering. If my lips are really chapped I might use a more intense product because the waxy formula does well to maintain hydration but not necessarily improve it.
Michelle M.
Concord, NC
This has a very true honey smell to it. It isn't like honey nut cherios its more like real bee honey! It isn't very long lasting. The pomegrante one stays on longer. Its super smooth and easy to use though. I would recommend it for people who like honey a lot.