BY BURT'S BEES #90 in Lip Care

Burt's Bees Honey Moisturizing Lip Balm is made with beeswax and other beneficial ingredients, which help leave your lips feeling conditioned and hydrated. It is also free of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS, and it fits perfectly in your...

Guiselle N.
Irving, TX
Love how it smells. Really helped my lips with being soft. It wasn’t really long lasting but it was easy to reapply and easy to use. Will buy again. It really helped.
Liz D.
Lees Summit
My go to favorite lip balm ever!!! So moisturizing and always helps my lips when they are super dry during the winter. My lips are very sensitive and one of the only chap sticks I can use.
Heather K.
Rocky River, OH
Love these! I keep like 4 in my purse! I got a lip sunburn (I know weird) it was the only thing that actually helped it heal! It is very moisturizing and smells good!
Brittney H.
Athens, AL
I used this for a while & i have never had any complaints about it . The only reason that i r given it four stars is because i have found something that works better for my extremely dry chapped lips .
Jailene C.
Channelview, TX
I’ve been on acne medicine for a couple of months now and the side effects make my lips so freakin dry and sometimes so dry they hurt. This product helps the sting go away.
Andrea H.
My one and true love when it comes to lip products. It's the only thing that consistently gets the job done, regardless of the season, I don't leave home without it.
Chelsea M.
Classic lip balm I never leave the house without. This is a staple in my makeup bag especially now that it's winter! Burts bees has always been an HG/OG company for me
Monica H.
Sacramento, CA
Cute and simple packaging. Great every day lip balm. Definitely one of my favorites, I would buy this again. Long lasting moisture. Great for using under lipstick.
Jennifer R.
Fort Wayne, IN
Good flavor, a little pricey, though. Texture is not as smooth as some other lip balms but it does moisturize well. Definitely would recommend and I will for sure be buying more.
Amy H.
Jacksonville , TX
Loveeeeeee how this goes on! It last for hours! It smells amazing and makes my lips so incredibly smooth! Love having something that protects my lips in the Texas weather!