BY BURT'S BEES #90 in Lip Care

Burt's Bees Honey Moisturizing Lip Balm is made with beeswax and other beneficial ingredients, which help leave your lips feeling conditioned and hydrated. It is also free of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS, and it fits perfectly in your...

Claire Y.
Springfield, MO
I love love love all of the Burts lip products, they are long lasting and give the best moisture to my lips. I used to use blistex and once I tried burts I've not turned back!
Jeneschya S.
Haverhill
Great chapstick got it for my husband and ended up using it because I really liked it. I would definitely try out the other chapsticks of this brand. This is the first time using this brand on chapsticks only.
Jasmine P.
Kennesaw, GA
Such a great lip balm and natural Too! I bought it from Walmart and the quality far exceeds other lip balms for a great price! I always have one on hand or in my purse!
Yvonne T.
Spartanburg, SC
Love Burt’s Bees. However this did not seem to work as well for me. Felt waxy when applying and like my lips were dry but covered in wax. I probably won’t get it again.
Stacey M.
I love that you can feel the tingle when you put this on. It really makes you feel like it’s working. I feel that it lasts a long time and is a good value for the price
lucy s.
This chapstick is a bit dry on the lips. If your lips are really dry and cracked you won’t like this chapstick. It’s very lightweight and the smell throws me a bit off
Heather K.
Rocky River, OH
Love these! I keep like 4 in my purse! I got a lip sunburn (I know weird) it was the only thing that actually helped it heal! It is very moisturizing and smells good!
Brittney H.
Athens, AL
I used this for a while & i have never had any complaints about it . The only reason that i r given it four stars is because i have found something that works better for my extremely dry chapped lips .
Liz D.
Lees Summit
My go to favorite lip balm ever!!! So moisturizing and always helps my lips when they are super dry during the winter. My lips are very sensitive and one of the only chap sticks I can use.
Guiselle N.
Irving, TX
Love how it smells. Really helped my lips with being soft. It wasn’t really long lasting but it was easy to reapply and easy to use. Will buy again. It really helped.