BY BURT'S BEES

Loved By Nature And Perfectly Sweet. Kind Of Like You. This Natural Balm Helps Nourish Your Dry Lips With A Touch Of Golden Honey And Vitamin E, Leaving Them Soft, Supple And Super Happy.

Benefits & Claims:

• Deliciously Sweet Honey Flavor
  • 100% Natural
  • Helps Nourish Dry Lips With Honey And Vitamin E
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

The Perfect Way To Show Your Affection, Honey Is An Ode Of Everlasting Devotion To Your Skin. Sweet And Deliciously Fragrant, It's The Ideal Natural Moisturizer That Helps Soften And Recondition. Letting You Live Happily Ever After In Your Skin.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Burt's Bees Moisturizing Honey Lip Balm Burt's Bees Pass...3 Answers
  • Does this lip balm moisturising well? 💕🍉1 Answers
Burt's Bees Moisturizing Honey Lip Balm
  • "I really love this lip balm because it doesn't dry out your lips like a lot of balms do. It goes on smoothly and keeps your lips feeling soft and moisturized for hours, and it lasts a while too. Love it" in 180 reviews
  • "This lip balm is a staple in my handbag, on my desk, and in my medicine cabinet. I always buy multiples of these because I like to have it on hand and easy to find. It's moisturizing without being greasy, and it keeps my lips soft for hours. It has a light, natural honey fragrance that isn't too strong. I do use other lip balms, but this is always within reach. " in 163 reviews
  • "My lips are easily chapped and Burts helps relieve and soothe them, especially with this cold weather. I love the smell as well! I don't go anywhere without my Burt. " in 58 reviews
Darlene H.
Cocoa, FL
Burts Bees is my absolute favorite lip balm. I keep one every where I am, I adore how soft my lips feel. it works for a long time so no need to worry about it coming off. even the tinted lip balms are easy to apply and look great as part of your make up routine and on your natural look days!!!
Madison J.
Chula vista, CA
The product is pretty good. I love the peppermint one it gives my lips a little tingle, but super hydrating. The packaging is like most chapsticks a small tube behind a little plastic cover with a cardboard back, sometimes I find them alone without packaging which I like more. I would buy again.
Sarah S.
Vail, CO
I love all Burt's Bees products and this is a great every day balm. The only qualm I have is that it doesn't have any SPF in it, which is essential to protect the most delicate skin on your face! I use it instead for days where I'm mostly inside as this would just leave my lips exposed in the mountain air.
Jazzmyn H.
Palm Coast, FL
I use this at night before bed for some added moisture while I sleep. It does the job and I don't wake up with dry lips. I do find that it is kind of waxy under matte liquid lipsticks not allowing them to stay put, but it does moisturizer. So not good for prepping lips, but good on its own.
Sarah C.
Lynchburg
Love the smell, and love the feel! I prefer waxy balms, and this CF balm is nice to put on before bed or toss into my purse! It's not long lasting or anything like that, but it's just a standard lip balm that surely gets the job done. I don't like lip balms that feel too oily, and Burts Bees has a nice thick texture.
Lauren M.
Denton, TX
The only chapstick I ever use. I keep these everywhere. In my car, in my diaper bag, in my make up bag... I love this chapstick and I love it’s natural ingredients and it’s so moisturizing! Plus I love that I don’t feel like i have to constantly reapply it to feel like it’s working!
Juliana M.
Good Lordy this lip balm smells weird, it's kind of just overwhelmingly beeswaxy with a hint of honey so it's honestly very strange somewhat medication sore throat type flavor! not something I want to my lips to smell like yo be honest, definitely will stick with the passion fruit! 🌸
Stephanie J.
Herriman, UT
This is good. I have extremely sensitive lips and I can wear this for short durations without an issue. I give it only two stars not because it is a bad product, but because I cannot try the tinted balms or other items, as the only one that did not cause an issue was the original.
Natassia P.
Orem
Oh man, I love this stuff! It’s my all time favorite chapstick. It doesn’t leave your lips feeling like you need to constantly reapply it all day long. Some chapsticks seem to almost dry your lips out so that you have to keep using it, but with this product that is not the case!
Lily V.
Smells so great, and is really moisturizing and keeps lips smooth. Very cheap and easy to find! I've gone through tons of these, and my boyfriend and I both use them! I would highly recommend this if you don't like medicated lip balms and just want something smooth and fresh!