BY BURT'S BEES #63 in Lip Care

Loved By Nature And Perfectly Sweet. Kind Of Like You. This Natural Balm Helps Nourish Your Dry Lips With A Touch Of Golden Honey And Vitamin E, Leaving Them Soft, Supple And Super Happy.

Benefits & Claims:

• Deliciously Sweet Honey Flavor
  • 100% Natural
  • Helps Nourish Dry Lips With Honey And Vitamin E
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

The Perfect Way To Show Your Affection, Honey Is An Ode Of Everlasting Devotion To Your Skin. Sweet And Deliciously Fragrant, It's The Ideal Natural Moisturizer That Helps Soften And Recondition. Letting You Live Happily Ever After In Your Skin.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

Buy on Walmart
Tamara H.
Rialto, CA
I got to say Burt’s bees was my favorite chapstick for a long while. It helps cure your chapped lips a lot. I think it’s a bit too pricey but it is made with natural products so I understand. Although it is worth the money.
Anissa B.
Norwalk, CA
Burts beez be the beez kneez, they have many different flavors to choose from & aren't super heavy on the lips! You can get this pretty much anywhere... it's super affordable and easy to take anywhere! Get one if you havnt !
Angelica A.
I used this lip balm for a long time and loved it, especially the Honey one. Easy to use/apply and carry in my purse or makeup bag. Not too expensive, reasonably priced. Cute packaging, standard Burt’s Bees look. Recommend 😊
Erin C.
Bedford, NH
I love this one! It feels nice on my lips and I love the scent of the honey. It feels soothing and like it’s actually doing something to heal my cracked lips. I recommend this one in particular but I haven’t tried the others
Amanda K.
Fishers, IN
A little pricier than other drugstore lip balms, but the best lip balm on the market, in my opinion! My only gripe is that they use beeswax, which isn’t vegan, but I get that beeswax is kinda a branding thing for them.
Annie S.
Avon, MN
Another great Burt’s bees chapstick. This seemed a little tougher to apply? I love the menthol cooling nature of Burt’s but this one I would have to say I would not repurchase unless I was in love with honey! Which sadly I am not
I love this lib balm so much. I've been using it for years and it never fails me. Unlike other lip balms on the market, this one doesn't leave your lips looking oily/shiny which I personally like. Very moisturizing!!!
Jennifer F.
Belton, MO
I use to be a chapstick brand fanatic until I tried Burt’s Bees. Burts Bees is a quality chapstick that goes only smoothly and stays on!! I don’t have to constantly reapply it like I always had to with other brands.
Samantha W.
I love love love this product. It makes your lips feel silky smooth and not like you have to continue to reapply ever couple hours. Other products dry out your lips but this one does not. Will continue to purchase.
Briz A.
I absolutely love this lip moisturizer!! It's so easy to use and it truly works! It was my first time using a Burt's Bees product and I am completely hooked. I will buy again and I recommend you guys do so as well.