BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Honey Moisturizing Lip Balm is made with beeswax and other beneficial ingredients, which help leave your lips feeling conditioned and hydrated. It is also free of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS, and it fits perfectly in your...

Ellie S.
All time favorite lip balm! I've always struggled with dry lips and this stuff has saved me countless times. It's super affordable. Smells amazing. I always have one in my bag and in my makeup kit. My go to!
Robyn W.
London, Croydon
I absolutely love this lip balm. It's so soft and moisturising, perfect for keeping your lips plump and hydrated. I use mine daily for the best results possible. The smell is divine, smells just like honey!
Vanessa A.
This is the best lip balm I've tried so far! It's sooo moisturizing and nourishing on the lips. It smells like a dream and leaves my lips soft like silk. It's perfect as a primer for liquid lipstick to prevent dry lips.
Ricola R.
Hamilton
Not a fan of the scent and how it applies. Not as smooth as I had hoped and the scent is really waxy and strong (and not in a good way). Definitely would not recommend or buy again.
Jasmine S.
I love Burt's Bees products. They use natural ingredients and I love the company's philosophy. I love the health benefits of honey but was unsure of having the honey scent in my lip balm. When I first applied it there is a strong scent of honey but it fades to a reasonable level quickly. The lip balm itself is moisturizing and my lips feel great after I apply it.
[I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review]
Charlotte W.
Shropshire, Telford
Burt's Bees is one of my favourite brands. What's not to love? It's organic, so you know that this purchase is good for the environment, and your beauty. I loved this lip balm, especially in the honey flavour as it really reminds me of how natural the product is. It's a long-lasting product and a little goes a long way! I find that with most lip balms, they fade really quickly and I find myself reapplying throughout the day with most lip balms. Yet, with burt's bees, I put some on during the morning and I'm set for at least four hours! It's incredible.
Shama P.
I have been using this lip balm for a few months now and I'm always re-applying it throughout the day. I love the creamy consistency it gives once you apply it. The balm also softens your lips and soothes any visible cracks that may be present. Burt's Bees lip balms are amazing especially if you live in a dry and cold climate.
Yasmin C.
Gartlea, Airdrie
this is my fave lip balm of all time, it moisturises and lasts all day.  Excellent value for money at a few pounds a stick.  Has a soft matte finish, so no sticky glossy residue for my hair to stick to! Bought this at my local Boots store and  keep one in every handbag!
Jamee K.
Westhill, Aberdeenshire
This is one of my favourite lip products. My lips always feel so nourished after using this. It smells amazing and is so natural. It's also great for using underneath matte lipsticks - particularly Mac. It's the perfect consistency to hold the product in place but moisturising enough that lipsticks don't dry out your lips.
Taylor C.
Toronto, ON
Absolute best lip chap I've ever used in my life. Bought some for my mom and boyfriend too because they always complained about dry lips. This sinks into your skin and leaves them feeling velvety smooth and gets rid of any dryness at all. Always an instant relief to put this on, love it!