BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Honey Moisturizing Lip Balm is made with beeswax and other beneficial ingredients, which help leave your lips feeling conditioned and hydrated. It is also free of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS, and it fits perfectly in your...

Buy on Walmart
Jennifer W.
Vancouver, BC
Great little guy to throw in your purse and apply throughout the day. I love the smell and taste of this, and it really does a great job of keeping lip moisturized for a good amount of time. It's not as cheap as some other drugstore lip balms, so I'd recommend getting it on sale. It's totally worth it then.
rachael b.
I am OBSESSED with this lip balm!! I always have one with me wherever I go. Great value for the cost, and it’s so moisturizing. I’ve been using this brand for years and I will never change to another one. Super effective product from a great line (that doesn’t test on animals!) worth trying it out for sure!!
Melissa a.
It's good, gets the job done but I've tried better ones. If your lips get reaally dry then this might not work as fast, but if your lips are regular, not so dry, then why not give it a go...
Basma S.
Cairo
Love this product it's nourishing, smells good, I bought it from Bipa in Vienna, it's easy to use, can throw in your purse and use on the go, it definitely met my expectations and I would recommend it to others.
Fashion B.
Doesn't have a weird or pungent scent of any kind. Moistures the lips wonderfully and is very comfortable on the lips- it doesn't cause dryness later on. I gets absorbed into the lip unlike some lip balms that just lay on top of the lip . Lastly it doesn't taste funny so it isn't bothersome.
fifi y.
mississauga, ON
I have been using this lip balm for over a year. Usually i put this on before my matte lipsticks and before bed because I do suffer from dry lips, especially during winter. It is super moisturizing and does not contain those weird taste that some other lip balms have.
Georgina C.
Gunwharf quays, Hampshire
I like this product as it's a natural product. It hydrates your lips really well and is easy to use and is small and easy to keep in your handbag. It can be quite difficult to find but if you manage to get just the plain lip balm I would definitely recommend!
🌸Sam N.
Berkhamsted , Hertfordshire
I feel like everyone, at some point or another, has tried out a Burts Bees lip balm. Super moisturising, easily available and made with natural ingredients. My only issue is that they gave a bit of a funny taste to them, but I keep going back regardless.
bjill A.
This stuff is great! One of the few lip balms that do not irritate my sensitive lips. It doesn't have loads of harsh chemicals that further dry out your lips. It's glides on and keeps my lips comfortable and smooth even through the winter months.
clara B.
Always carry this one in my bag as its really nourishing to use throughout the day. Love burts bees products and have brought many of their other lip balm before but this one has to be my favourite. Would buy again and recommend to friends and family.