BY BURT'S BEES #90 in Lip Care

Burt's Bees Honey Moisturizing Lip Balm is made with beeswax and other beneficial ingredients, which help leave your lips feeling conditioned and hydrated. It is also free of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS, and it fits perfectly in your...

Tra-Mi B.
Los Angeles, CA
I like the tingly feeling on my lips. Packaging is nice to fit in pocket or purse for travel. It doesn’t provide nor retain as much moisture as I would like, so it’s not my favorite chapstick. It’s also pricey.
Laura G.
Irving
I strongly believe that this lip balm is so moisturizing! It did meet my expectations. I've used this product more than once. This lip balm is very hydrating and long lasting! I would definitely buy it again !
Kinga B.
You cannot go wrong with Burts Bees Honey lip balm. I am constantly replenishing my stock of these. The best chap stick on the market. Very easy to apply, relatively affordable, and makes your lips feel great!
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
These chapsticks are really addicting. It's like once you use one of these you have to keep using them. Your lips begin to crave them. They really do help your lips though. I can go through one of these in one week
Kimberly V.
It’s an average lip balm if noting better is available. Doesn’t wow the lips but it makes them smooth until you have to reapply soon. I wouldn’t recommend this product because there are better ones out there.
Aileen G.
Berkeley, CA
Burt’s bees makes some of the best lip balm I’ve ever tried. I like it’s thick texture and I know that it will stay on my lips. It’s cheap when you buy it in packs and I always share with my sister and Mom.
Devon R.
Payette, ID
I used Burt’s Bees lip balm for years. I picked up a new tube recently and noticed immediately that the formula seems different. Overall I do not recommend. It is nothing special anymore. Too bad, Burt’s Bees!
Courtney B.
Herald Harbor
I love the scent of this honey balm. It's so warm, and soothing. The product itself is awesome at preventing chapped lips during the winter months. I usually buy a couple of them and keep them everywhere!
Alayna K.
This product is hard to apply because it is very solid. It pulls on your lips and you have to do a lot of work to get the product on your lips. It has a nice smell and I like the packaging. I would not buy it again because of the price.
Missy S.
I've been using this product for years as well and I have never found a problem with my lips being irritated and keeps my lips moisturized which I need all year round