BY BURT'S BEES

Loved By Nature And Perfectly Sweet. Kind Of Like You. This Natural Balm Helps Nourish Your Dry Lips With A Touch Of Golden Honey And Vitamin E, Leaving Them Soft, Supple And Super Happy.

Benefits & Claims:

• Deliciously Sweet Honey Flavor
  • 100% Natural
  • Helps Nourish Dry Lips With Honey And Vitamin E
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

The Perfect Way To Show Your Affection, Honey Is An Ode Of Everlasting Devotion To Your Skin. Sweet And Deliciously Fragrant, It's The Ideal Natural Moisturizer That Helps Soften And Recondition. Letting You Live Happily Ever After In Your Skin.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Burt's Bees Moisturizing Honey Lip Balm Burt's Bees Pass...3 Answers
  • Does this lip balm moisturising well? 💕🍉1 Answers
Burt's Bees Moisturizing Honey Lip Balm
  • "I really love this lip balm because it doesn't dry out your lips like a lot of balms do. It goes on smoothly and keeps your lips feeling soft and moisturized for hours, and it lasts a while too. Love it" in 180 reviews
  • "This lip balm is a staple in my handbag, on my desk, and in my medicine cabinet. I always buy multiples of these because I like to have it on hand and easy to find. It's moisturizing without being greasy, and it keeps my lips soft for hours. It has a light, natural honey fragrance that isn't too strong. I do use other lip balms, but this is always within reach. " in 163 reviews
  • "My lips are easily chapped and Burts helps relieve and soothe them, especially with this cold weather. I love the smell as well! I don't go anywhere without my Burt. " in 58 reviews
Camille W.
This is one of my favorite chapsticks. I mainly use it in the winter when the air is dry because it is such a thick formula. Some people think it smells weird but I like the way it smells. Smells kinda natural, nothing perfume-y. I love the thick but smooth formula. Really locks in moisture so I don't have to apply a lot or keep reapplying.
Melanie U.
Roosevelt, NY
I love this lip balm because it makes me feel like I am doing something great for the universe, when in actuality it’s probably just my lips LOL. I hate that I always lose this product though. This small tube runs away and I always have to use an alternative to what’s in my purse. Hmm maybe bigger container but the product itself is great.
Kelli B.
Orange City, FL
This cute bee hive printed little yellow tube is filled with the smoothest, mintiest chapstick you will ever use. It is a little pricey for just being chapstick but it more than definitely meets your expectations. I would recommend the original honey formula to anyone as the others don’t hold up to this standard in my opinion.
Caterina P.
I like this lip balm and I will most likely purchase it again, but I was hoping it would help me heal my severely dried and chapped lips, which it didn't do. However, it does keep lips pretty hydrated and smooth, and the smell/taste is yummy. I am now pairing it with hydrocortisone to heal my lips and it is working well so far.
Veronica L.
New York
Smells sooo bad. At least it moisturizes my lips pretty well. I use before any liquid lipstick. It glides pretty easily. It is my 4th chapstick. I guess I love it. It does meet my expectations. And I feel like I bring it everywhere. Is it just me or when you hear the name Burt’s bees you already feel like it’s organic.
Xochitl R.
Chino, CA
Burt's Bees Moisturizing Honey Lip Balm keeps my lips very moisturized. The packaging is pretty basic nothing special. I definitely did its job keeping my lips moisturized. This was my first time using this product and I was not super impressed nor disappointed. It is a little pricey for my taste but I would buy it again.
Kerri R.
Oak Grove, KY
I absolutely love the smell and feel of this lip balm. I keep this in my purse year round and take it everywhere if I need a quick lip moisturizer and pick me up the smell is very natural and beautiful kind of tasty in a way makes me want to keep applying it throughout the day cuz it's so wonderful love this product. Moisturizing and lovely feel and scent.❤️
M Z.
Love this lip balm! The Honey version is the only kind I like out of the Burt's Bees lineup. The Honey Lip Balm is much firmer than the other versions and doesn't melt upon contact. It does sink into the lips better and is far more moisturizing. I think it's b/c the ingredient Lanolin is much higher on the list than the other versions. The only slight negative is that it smells faintly waxy, but is undetectable once on the lips.
Ashley E.
Round Lake, IL
I personally loved this chapstick for YEARS! Always my go-to type of lip balm. The cooling sensation you get and the moister you receive from the formula feels very satisfying when you have completed the application on your lips. It’s a bit “pricey” for just one stick, but you definitely get what you pay for!!!
Avery P.
Fort Smith
My favorite chapstick ever! I️ always have a tube in my purse, especially in the winter. The fact that it’s all natural is wonderful. Ultra soothing and doesn’t feel clumpy or goopy on your lips. Not pricey at all, worth every cent! I️ would recommend to anyone that is looking to keep their lips healthy.