BY BURT'S BEES #63 in Lip Care

Loved By Nature And Perfectly Sweet. Kind Of Like You. This Natural Balm Helps Nourish Your Dry Lips With A Touch Of Golden Honey And Vitamin E, Leaving Them Soft, Supple And Super Happy.

Benefits & Claims:

• Deliciously Sweet Honey Flavor
  • 100% Natural
  • Helps Nourish Dry Lips With Honey And Vitamin E
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

The Perfect Way To Show Your Affection, Honey Is An Ode Of Everlasting Devotion To Your Skin. Sweet And Deliciously Fragrant, It's The Ideal Natural Moisturizer That Helps Soften And Recondition. Letting You Live Happily Ever After In Your Skin.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

Buy on Walmart
Christiana A.
Walled Lake
This is hands down my favorite scent lip balm i’ve ever stumbled upon, that being said i’m a sucker for anything with that sweet honey smell. Not sure why this one isn’t as awesome in formula as my grapefruit one but i still love it!
Kacey M.
Rossford, OH
Love love love Burt’s bees skin care. If you can get over the fact that it doesn’t smell the best. But it gets the job done and my lips feel great after. Can get at most drug stores and would for sure recommend!
Abbie C.
The honey lip balm is a bit unusual, but I like it. Honey on it’s own can have a slightly unusual taste/smell, which I don’t personally mind. I’ve also noticed that this lip balm has less liquid in it compared to some of the other BB’s flavors.
Kaci S.
Absolutely love Burt’s Bees Honey lip balm. Its a unique scent and the beeswax is a real, long-lasting lip moisturize. If you love beeswax chapstick definitely give this classic product a shot, I don’t think you’ll be disappointed.
Aleya D.
Castro Valley
I love this product! The subtle honey flavor provides a sweet appeal to the lip treatment without being too overwhelming. My lips are so much softer now and the use of all natural ingredients gives my lips almost a healthier glow.
Kaelyn O.
I love the natural feel of this chapstick. It is nice on the lips and works amazing. No matter how chapped my lips are this helps immensely and keeps my lips moisturized and healthy! I would highly recommend!
Courtney T.
Nicholasville, KY
Burt’s bees is a great brand. I love these for an everyday lip treatment and they are great to have in your bag. The Urts Ees line was also really nice since it brought awareness to the life, importance and longevity of bees in our world.
Victoria G.
Donna, TX
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! I carry it in my purse and my diaper bag (since both usually are with me at all times). I would definitely rebuy and I recommend anyone try this and feel the awesome difference that it leaves on your lips.
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
I really love hurts bees I feel like you just can’t go wrong with that brand. I always buy their lip chapstick it works so well and definitely smooths your lips it heals really well too and I love how moisturizer they feel after
Kathleen F.
Oswego, NY
I love how this product makes my lips feel. It tingles and stays on for a long time. It helps to get my lips back into good shape. I’ve always used Burt’s Bee’s and will continue to use it myself and recommend it to others.