BY BURT'S BEES #38 in Lip Care

Loved By Nature And Perfectly Sweet. Kind Of Like You. This Natural Balm Helps Nourish Your Dry Lips With A Touch Of Golden Honey And Vitamin E, Leaving Them Soft, Supple And Super Happy.

Benefits & Claims:

• Deliciously Sweet Honey Flavor
  • 100% Natural
  • Helps Nourish Dry Lips With Honey And Vitamin E
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

The Perfect Way To Show Your Affection, Honey Is An Ode Of Everlasting Devotion To Your Skin. Sweet And Deliciously Fragrant, It's The Ideal Natural Moisturizer That Helps Soften And Recondition. Letting You Live Happily Ever After In Your Skin.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

Macy H.
Extremely moisturizing!! Great for winter time when your lips get chapped, and it smells so good ! I definitely recommend it for anyone looking for their new favorite lip balm.
angelιqυe 🤙.
San Jose, CA
I love how soft this makes my lips! I’m actually not sure if the one I used is the “honey” kind, it was the original that I used but it’s still one of my favorites!
Laura J.
Crawfordville, FL
I just bought this product from ulta not too long ago and so far it’s amazing! I usually only use eos chapstick but I love this more. The honey flavor/smell isn’t too strong and it leaves my lips smooth. 10/10 would definitely recommend!!
Katelyn L.
Petoskey, MI
Looks great, tastes great, feels great! Overall great product that I will continue to use! A bit pricier from other brands that also work nicely, but it's a nice change of pace from the usual cheaper brands and it doesn't irritate my skin.
Felicia D.
Zephyrhills, FL
Meh, it wasn’t worth it and I wouldn’t buy it again. It didn’t really help my dry lips. The flavor was kind of bland. I paid more for it than I would have if I’d just bought my favorite brand, and I would have been much happier then too.
Hailee M.
Love, love ,love Burt's Bees Moisturizing Honey Lip Balm ! Any flavor, some even have a time to them so you can use them both as lip balm, chapstick, and add a beautiful natural color to your lips all at once. Very inexpensive
Jayla B.
Hamilton
Nice product leaves lips hydrated shiny and smells really good I highly recommend keeping these products on hand cause you never know when they might get chapped!
Christiana A.
Walled Lake
This is hands down my favorite scent lip balm i’ve ever stumbled upon, that being said i’m a sucker for anything with that sweet honey smell. Not sure why this one isn’t as awesome in formula as my grapefruit one but i still love it!
Abbie C.
The honey lip balm is a bit unusual, but I like it. Honey on it’s own can have a slightly unusual taste/smell, which I don’t personally mind. I’ve also noticed that this lip balm has less liquid in it compared to some of the other BB’s flavors.
Kacey M.
Rossford, OH
Love love love Burt’s bees skin care. If you can get over the fact that it doesn’t smell the best. But it gets the job done and my lips feel great after. Can get at most drug stores and would for sure recommend!