BY BURT'S BEES

Loved By Nature And Perfectly Sweet. Kind Of Like You. This Natural Balm Helps Nourish Your Dry Lips With A Touch Of Golden Honey And Vitamin E, Leaving Them Soft, Supple And Super Happy.

Benefits & Claims:

• Deliciously Sweet Honey Flavor
  • 100% Natural
  • Helps Nourish Dry Lips With Honey And Vitamin E
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

The Perfect Way To Show Your Affection, Honey Is An Ode Of Everlasting Devotion To Your Skin. Sweet And Deliciously Fragrant, It's The Ideal Natural Moisturizer That Helps Soften And Recondition. Letting You Live Happily Ever After In Your Skin.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

Buy on Walmart
  • "I really love this lip balm because it doesn't dry out your lips like a lot of balms do. It goes on smoothly and keeps your lips feeling soft and moisturized for hours, and it lasts a while too. Love it" in 180 reviews
  • "This lip balm is a staple in my handbag, on my desk, and in my medicine cabinet. I always buy multiples of these because I like to have it on hand and easy to find. It's moisturizing without being greasy, and it keeps my lips soft for hours. It has a light, natural honey fragrance that isn't too strong. I do use other lip balms, but this is always within reach. " in 163 reviews
  • "My lips are easily chapped and Burts helps relieve and soothe them, especially with this cold weather. I love the smell as well! I don't go anywhere without my Burt. " in 58 reviews
Katheryne D.
Aventura, FL
I love to use this lip balm as a daily moisturizer and like a base to apply matte lip stick/gloss with matte finish to achieve a natural - hydrated lip look (because dryness on the lips with a matte finish is a big Nono! ) very affordable and long lasting product!
Ola A.
Great moisturizing lip balm. Surprisingly not sticky, and smells lightly like honey. No complaints about this balm, but would prefer one with SPF (only reason I didn't give 5 stars). Good to use in the evenings and before bed. Also, I like that it isn't glossy or slick; it seems to be like a matte lip balm, which works great under lip products (especially matte finish products). Would purchase again!
mia m.
HILTON HEAD, SOUTH CAROLINA
I like this lip balm when i bought it from walmart. That was my only lip balm that time and i was using it all. It smell very good honey flavor but after 1-2 months the smell getting thicker on my noise and i couldn't use it anymore. If you buy this lip balm make sure you have got other lipbalms and do not use only this lipbalm everyday, if you are very sensitive to thick honey flavors.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
This is a truly solid brand and product...hence its popularity for both babies and the elderly alike (as well as every age in between). That said due to being a former subscription box addict...meaning I used to get pretty much every box on the market I've been spoiled by high end and organic/cruelty free products...and I have come to prefer some of those...but at the end of the day this stuff right here does just the trick and at a price point that I can completely get behind.
Kat M.
Bellflower, CA
This is my all time favorite lip balm/chapstick. I'm obsessed with anything honey, hence being obsessed with this brand. I love how it doesn't leave a noticeable, greasy residue on your lips. Not to mention, smells absolutely lovely!
Stephanie P.
Jefferson, TX
I randomly grabbed a Burt's Bees lip balm at Walmart the other day, and, having been a repeat user of the stuff, I trusted the flavor. While I enjoy the feel and the taste of the honey flavor, I am not a huge fan of the smell. It's slightly odd; somewhat honey smelling and something else that I can't place. I would recommend, though, because Burt's Bees is always fantastic.
Rosemary S.
Moore, OK
I can’t live without this lip balm! I keep one in my car & one at home. As I’m sitting here writing this, I’m thinking about how I need to buy a third to keep in my purse.... Seriously, it’s that good! I’ve probably bought every other brand over the years but I always come back to the Honey Burt’s Bees. Now that I’ve stuck with it for awhile, I’ve kissed chapped lips goodbye!
Kaylie B.
Lubbock, TX
I have just about every Burt’s Bees chapstick there is available. Unfortunately, this is my least favor scent/flavor. To me, it doesn’t smell very good. The smell is kind of strong so it’s hard to ignore. The moisturizing quality is the same as every other scented Burt’s Bees chapstick. It replenishes quenched lips decently, but I personally just can’t get over the smell.
Sarah Z.
San Jose
I love this lip balm.when I first applied it Ithoughtthat the numbing sensation was a bit off putting.However I soon realized that it was the extracted mint that the balm consists of. I love that you can buy Burt Bees at any drug store or local location. The price is very reasonable and after application of the balm my lips feel soft and healthy!
Jessica C.
White Lake, MI
Decent product. I love everything and anything honey so I thought this product would be great. Has a odd smell but is not terrible or overwhelming. Low price and is all natural. Doesn't seem to be the most moisturizing lip balm out there but doesn't make dry lips worse either. I would recommend this to anyone in search of a all natural lip balm.