BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Honey Moisturizing Lip Balm is made with beeswax and other beneficial ingredients, which help leave your lips feeling conditioned and hydrated. It is also free of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS, and it fits perfectly in your...

Buy on Walmart
Christine T.
Horwich
This was a range that I had seen but never tried myself. I was given a one of their chapstick gift sets last Christmas and I’ve been a convert ever since! Not too heavy or greasy as so many of these chapsticks can be, it is lightweight, moisturising & long lasting. I am currently on my 3rd repurchase since last Christmas so yes I would definitely buy this again!
Sara N.
Mississauga, ON
This is both my husband and I's favourite lip balm! We always have it in our car/purse/bag. I like the honey one the best because it doesn't have an overwhelming scent and still provides really good moisturize for your lips. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for an everyday lip balm while on the go.
Heather F.
This is my favourite lip balm. I have about 10 if them all over my house and in my purse. The honey is my favourite because it moisturizes and I think it's the best scent. I love how natural Burt's products are. I also love that the honey scent varies by batches depending on the type of honey used. I don't have to reapply as often as with other brands I've tried. My lips get dry and peel in cold weather. My lips feel protected with this balm without the tingle that often feels colder in the wind. It's the only lip balm I use.
Claire B.
Burts bees are by far the best lip balms I have tried. I am rather fussy with what I use on my lips as I find that they can get extremely dry. Burts bees feels amazing on the lips, it’s not sticky but it feels smooth and hydrating. I find that this is the only brand of lip balm that actually hydrates my lips and makes them feel a lot softer! I have several in different flavours and love them all! I would recommend 100%!
Jenni R.
I can wholeheartedly say that Burt's Bees lip balm is the best on the market. Debenhams provide an amazing range, and the product is good value. The scent isn't overwhelming, and it leaves your lips feeling so soft and free of coarse skin. Perfect for all day use and just before applying lipstick, lip liner etc. Would recommend to a friend.
Claire B.
Billericay, Essex
Trying to find a great lip balm can be a challenge, but I'd recommend Burt's Bees moisturising honey lip balm to anyone! I purchased this product at Boots a few months back and have been loving it ever since! Its super easy to apply and leaves your lips feeling great, I noticed an improvement after one day!! (it also tastes great)
rachael b.
I am OBSESSED with this lip balm!! I always have one with me wherever I go. Great value for the cost, and it’s so moisturizing. I’ve been using this brand for years and I will never change to another one. Super effective product from a great line (that doesn’t test on animals!) worth trying it out for sure!!
Jennifer W.
Vancouver, BC
Great little guy to throw in your purse and apply throughout the day. I love the smell and taste of this, and it really does a great job of keeping lip moisturized for a good amount of time. It's not as cheap as some other drugstore lip balms, so I'd recommend getting it on sale. It's totally worth it then.
Melissa a.
It's good, gets the job done but I've tried better ones. If your lips get reaally dry then this might not work as fast, but if your lips are regular, not so dry, then why not give it a go...
Basma S.
Cairo
Love this product it's nourishing, smells good, I bought it from Bipa in Vienna, it's easy to use, can throw in your purse and use on the go, it definitely met my expectations and I would recommend it to others.