BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Honey Moisturizing Lip Balm is made with beeswax and other beneficial ingredients, which help leave your lips feeling conditioned and hydrated. It is also free of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS, and it fits perfectly in your...

Wenni O.
South Bend, IN
This is an amazing lip balm to use on your lips because of the soothing honey and beeswax included in it. Honey is specialized in making the skin on your lips super soft and smooth. It's very moisturizing and i would honestly prefer this over chapsticks.
Gracie H.
Conway, AR
My go-to chapstick. In my opinion, Burt's Bees lip balms are the best quality. I used to be an avid Chapstick fan until I was gifted the Honey Lip Balm for Christmas of 2015. Since then I have purchased several other flavors. The honey is still my favorite, though! They are a little more pricey than your average chapstick, but the few extra dollars are totally worth it!
Allyson L.
Upper Chichester, PA
I keep this lip balm at my bedside. I use it constantly. I’m a sucker for honey so I had to grab this Burts bees when I saw it at the store. Smells wonderful.
Natasha S.
This is my absolute favorite lip balm. It's so good, I love burts bees lip balms. I love the scent of the honey and vanilla one. They are a bit pricey, around $3-4 but it lasts for a long time! I would recommend this, everyone should try
Amberly M.
Providence , RI
This lip balm is a staple in my handbag, on my desk, and in my medicine cabinet. I always buy multiples of these because I like to have it on hand and easy to find. It's moisturizing without being greasy, and it keeps my lips soft for hours. It has a light, natural honey fragrance that isn't too strong. I do use other lip balms, but this is always within reach.
Vienna H.
Geleen
This product worked really well for me. I tend to get dry and chapped lips when it's windy outside. Before I leave the house, I use this product and it protects my lips. Results: very soft lips and they don't get dry. I would buy this product again, not only for how great it works, but the smell is also amazing!
Christine T.
Horwich
This was a range that I had seen but never tried myself. I was given a one of their chapstick gift sets last Christmas and I’ve been a convert ever since! Not too heavy or greasy as so many of these chapsticks can be, it is lightweight, moisturising & long lasting. I am currently on my 3rd repurchase since last Christmas so yes I would definitely buy this again!
Sara N.
Mississauga, ON
This is both my husband and I's favourite lip balm! We always have it in our car/purse/bag. I like the honey one the best because it doesn't have an overwhelming scent and still provides really good moisturize for your lips. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for an everyday lip balm while on the go.
Heather F.
This is my favourite lip balm. I have about 10 if them all over my house and in my purse. The honey is my favourite because it moisturizes and I think it's the best scent. I love how natural Burt's products are. I also love that the honey scent varies by batches depending on the type of honey used. I don't have to reapply as often as with other brands I've tried. My lips get dry and peel in cold weather. My lips feel protected with this balm without the tingle that often feels colder in the wind. It's the only lip balm I use.
Claire B.
Burts bees are by far the best lip balms I have tried. I am rather fussy with what I use on my lips as I find that they can get extremely dry. Burts bees feels amazing on the lips, it’s not sticky but it feels smooth and hydrating. I find that this is the only brand of lip balm that actually hydrates my lips and makes them feel a lot softer! I have several in different flavours and love them all! I would recommend 100%!