BY BURT'S BEES #90 in Lip Care

Burt's Bees Honey Moisturizing Lip Balm is made with beeswax and other beneficial ingredients, which help leave your lips feeling conditioned and hydrated. It is also free of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS, and it fits perfectly in your...

April J.
Newport News, VA
I wasn’t really impressed with this lip balm it’s just Too waxy feeling to me . I just sat on my lips instead of hydrating . I do like the fact that’s it’s all natural just wish it was softer .
China's I.
Midwest City, OK
This stuff smells great tastes good and does the job right !!! I love it, during the winter months when our skin is at its driest I would most definitely recommend this to anyone who asks what to use !
Rayleigh T.
Dothan
I am completely in love with this moisturizing lip product! It is very way to apply and use. I am a respect user so I definitely recommend this product if u have dry lips. It is also very cheap and I would buy it again!
Elyse B.
Winooski, VT
Not fond of smell - product does not come close to the original Burts Bees formulation. I purchased and did not even finish product before I opted to but my something else to replace it.
Calista D.
Columbia, TN
Bought this Chapstick having high hopes! It works but I always feel like I have to reapply the product too many times and I overall don’t like the waxy feeling it has on my lips.
Yvonne L.
Apollo Beach , FL
I already feel the need to reapply whenever I use this. My lips don't feel anywhere near as hydrated as they do with the Blistex Deep Renewal balm that has now become my go-to lip balm.
Bianey G.
Buena Park, CA
Burt’s Bees lip products are so good !! Very easy to apply. leaves your lips so soft and moisturized I purchase it usually at target simple and nice packaging not bulky , & I’d totally buy again I love a variety !
Vicki P.
Sugar Land, TX
Not a fan of this product. Not very moisturizing and I don’t like the texture. I prefer products with more oil base and this has more of a waxy feeling. The honey also makes it have a weird smell. I wouldn’t recommend.
Estephanie O.
Ontario
I do recommend this product and the quality is amazing I love everything about this product I always get so happy when it’s on sale because they are pricey but they are worth the price
Madison M.
Fort Collins , CO
Not good! Does nothing for your lips, smells weird. Not soft on the lips. Definitely does not give moisture to the lips like you want from a lip balm. Would not purchase again, glad I lost this product somewhere.