BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Honey Moisturizing Lip Balm is made with beeswax and other beneficial ingredients, which help leave your lips feeling conditioned and hydrated. It is also free of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS, and it fits perfectly in your...

Nicolle B.
The best natural chapstick on the market. You can purchase anywhere and it lasts a long time.
Ashley B.
Enterprise, AL
On the more expensive side of chopsticks but worth the price. Sweet scent & moisturizes well.
Gaby V.
I love this stuff! So hydrating and leaves my lips so smooth and I have really dry lips!
anna S.
Super good smell and very moisturizing. Honey refreshes and feels good. Love this brand
Kelsey W.
zehyrhills
A great chapstick smells good and leave my lips so soft I would definitely recommend!
Anna F.
Cincinnati, OH
I am in l o v e with this lip balm! It actually does what it's supposed to do - moisturize! There are so many balms on the market that feel as if they are just sitting on top of your lips and not doing anything besides that! I have bought this so many time and will continue to do so!
Mary F.
I love anything honey flavored! My lips feel like silk when i use this. Old apothecary like packaging and great price point.
Julie R.
Manhasset, NY
Great lip balm, has a nice gentle spin on the regular one I've been using for so long! Won't go anywhere without it now..
Kimberly Z.
Redwood City, CA
Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm is the best! I regularly use either this lip balm or Yes to Coconuts brand lip balm. It is important to me that my lip products be natural and organic whenever possible. This not only smells great and moisturizes my lips well, but is made of high quality products.
Amberly M.
Providence , RI
This lip balm is a staple in my handbag, on my desk, and in my medicine cabinet. I always buy multiples of these because I like to have it on hand and easy to find. It's moisturizing without being greasy, and it keeps my lips soft for hours. It has a light, natural honey fragrance that isn't too strong. I do use other lip balms, but this is always within reach.