BY BURT'S BEES

Loved By Nature And Perfectly Sweet. Kind Of Like You. This Natural Balm Helps Nourish Your Dry Lips With A Touch Of Golden Honey And Vitamin E, Leaving Them Soft, Supple And Super Happy.

Benefits & Claims:

• Deliciously Sweet Honey Flavor
  • 100% Natural
  • Helps Nourish Dry Lips With Honey And Vitamin E
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

The Perfect Way To Show Your Affection, Honey Is An Ode Of Everlasting Devotion To Your Skin. Sweet And Deliciously Fragrant, It's The Ideal Natural Moisturizer That Helps Soften And Recondition. Letting You Live Happily Ever After In Your Skin.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Burt's Bees Moisturizing Honey Lip Balm Burt's Bees Pass...3 Answers
  • Does this lip balm moisturising well? 💕🍉2 Answers
Burt's Bees Moisturizing Honey Lip Balm
  • "I really love this lip balm because it doesn't dry out your lips like a lot of balms do. It goes on smoothly and keeps your lips feeling soft and moisturized for hours, and it lasts a while too. Love it" in 182 reviews
  • "This lip balm is a staple in my handbag, on my desk, and in my medicine cabinet. I always buy multiples of these because I like to have it on hand and easy to find. It's moisturizing without being greasy, and it keeps my lips soft for hours. It has a light, natural honey fragrance that isn't too strong. I do use other lip balms, but this is always within reach. " in 163 reviews
  • "My lips are easily chapped and Burts helps relieve and soothe them, especially with this cold weather. I love the smell as well! I don't go anywhere without my Burt. " in 60 reviews
Desiree A.
Great smeel but doesn’t keep my lips as moisturized as other brands. Would still use it if I don’t have anything else, it’s good because of it’s natural ingredients.
Shaina Q.
Clearwater
I do not like the tingle or scent that comes along with using burts bees. It doesnt matter the scent or the prodct specs. They are all the same to me; dry and unappealing.
Kaelyn O.
I love the natural feel of this chapstick. It is nice on the lips and works amazing. No matter how chapped my lips are this helps immensely and keeps my lips moisturized and healthy! I would highly recommend!
Summer Y.
Oh, how I wish I liked this lip balm more. I rarely buy lip balm from Burt's Bees. I had a family member who gave me a tube for Christmas. The honey lip balm left a gritty type of feel on my lips. After a few applications I felt that there was a build up on my lips that I did not care for. The taste also was not very good. I had someone tell me that it made my breath sort of smell bad. I am open to trying a different kind next time though.
Maria B.
Newport , KY
I keep this in my purse so I always have it when I am on the go. My lips always feel super soft and hydrated after I use it. I always buy more Burt’s Bees when I run out.
Brin D.
Concord, CA
My favorite lip balm. I discovered this while working in Lake Tahoe, where it was freezing and my lips were dry and peeling like never before. The texture is perfect-not too thick, and not too oily or thin like some other balms (looking at you, burt's bees mango). The moisture lasts a long time and I find my lips stay softer and not chapped well after the balm has sunken in. It can be a bit hard to hunt down, but I absolutely love the honey taste and smell. It's that of real honey, not just a fake sugary smell. I have a tube for my bedside, my purse, and my backpack.
Robin H.
Patterson, CA
I typically hate it when a company makes an AMAZING product and then ruins everything by creating a billion other products that aren't as good...this is usually the demise. Leave it to Burts Bees to make me take that theory back. This company keeps on killing it with product after product that is equal to OR better than the original. I have nearly every flavor chap stick and I use each for specific reasons, times or seasons. Honey is a year round fave that cures any chapped lip all while refreshing my lips.
Sara D.
The original honey lip balm that I was using was the best lip balm I had ever tried. I was religiously using it for about a year and then they came out with a "new flavor" in it which was absolutely horrible. They have truly messed up a perfect product. The new formula is very thin and not as moisturizing. It also has a overpowering sweet synthetic scent which is too much. It also has a sweetness if you lick your lips which I hate! Burt's bees needs to go back to the original honey lip balm formula.
Samantha Y.
Kingston, PA
Absolutely my favorite Burt's Bee's product to date. I've always been a big fan of their products, and their original lip palm is iconic, but this particular variant of it took the cake for me. It's the perfect mixture of a soft and smooth texture, but has a thick application that lasts for extended periods of time. The honey flavor is incredibly pleasant and both tastes and smells exactly like real honey; there's no artificial flavor here. I recommend it to all of my friends !
Gracie H.
Conway, AR
My go-to chapstick. In my opinion, Burt's Bees lip balms are the best quality. I used to be an avid Chapstick fan until I was gifted the Honey Lip Balm for Christmas of 2015. Since then I have purchased several other flavors. The honey is still my favorite, though! They are a little more pricey than your average chapstick, but the few extra dollars are totally worth it!
anne M.
Does this lip balm moisturising well? 💕🍉