BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Honey Moisturizing Lip Balm is made with beeswax and other beneficial ingredients, which help leave your lips feeling conditioned and hydrated. It is also free of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS, and it fits perfectly in your...

lyss R.
Dripping Springs
the best chapstick around. my lips will be chapped, i put this on and immediately they are revived 10/10
Cristina M.
Odessa, TX
Good lip product. leaves my lips feeling hydrated. and it really heos my chapped lips. will recommend it.
Hailey M.
Susanville, Ca
Just an average chapstick. I like the scent and it's natural. It's the regular formula for burrs bees
Rosa Y.
my favorite lip balm! i keep it with me at all times and always have my lips feeling soft and smooth
Sarah S.
Murfreesboro
Best lip balm out there. Would recommend to everyone. Love Burts Bees products!! Had to give 5 stars.
Bobbi B.
I want to like these as the ingredients are natural, but something in them irritates my lips a bit.
Elvia N.
Mount Laurel , NJ
This felt nice on my lips. I prefer other lip balms best. But this product was nice no complaints
Katherine B.
Excellent! Smelled nice and lasted long. Price was good and it was available at lots of stores.
Nicolle B.
The best natural chapstick on the market. You can purchase anywhere and it lasts a long time.
Ashley B.
Enterprise, AL
On the more expensive side of chopsticks but worth the price. Sweet scent & moisturizes well.