BY BURT'S BEES #63 in Lip Care

Loved By Nature And Perfectly Sweet. Kind Of Like You. This Natural Balm Helps Nourish Your Dry Lips With A Touch Of Golden Honey And Vitamin E, Leaving Them Soft, Supple And Super Happy.

Benefits & Claims:

• Deliciously Sweet Honey Flavor
  • 100% Natural
  • Helps Nourish Dry Lips With Honey And Vitamin E
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

The Perfect Way To Show Your Affection, Honey Is An Ode Of Everlasting Devotion To Your Skin. Sweet And Deliciously Fragrant, It's The Ideal Natural Moisturizer That Helps Soften And Recondition. Letting You Live Happily Ever After In Your Skin.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

Buy on Walmart
Charisma T.
I love the product. I was a first time user and I may buy more later in time. I'm just not a huge fan of the smell of it. The packaging really caught my eye, when I was in a Walmart check out line. It's easy to apply, but I recommend that you choose something with more pleasant smell.
Madison B.
Tacoma, WA
This flavor/scent and the peppermint one are my absolute fave. I always have these in my car, purse, nightstand and gym bag lol. They keep my lips super smooth and nice. And smell nice to lol. Bonus !! I get mine and Walgreens and target but pretty sure they have them everywhere now.
Alexa B.
Alma, AR
I have always loved this brand of lip balm. I use it daily and love that its natural ingredients. It’s great to use before applying lip colors as well. I even let my toddler use it since it is natural ingredients.
Gabriela P.
Odessa, TX
This are my favorite lip balms. They feel so great and moisturize your lips. I give 4 stars to this because i didnt like it to much because of the honey flavour, my favorite is the mint one.
Bonnie L.
Burt's Bees makes such a great chapstick!! It will literally last forever, it’s so smooth and moisturizes your lips better than some of the most expensive lip balms. It’s so affordable too and you can find it at all major stores. It also smells great!
Elizabeth S.
Lincolnton, GA
By far my most favorite!!! :) started using just a few weeks ago and fell in love with in just a few days my lips were back to normal!! I still use everyday!! :)
Stephanie J.
Herriman, UT
This is good. I have extremely sensitive lips and I can wear this for short durations without an issue. I give it only two stars not because it is a bad product, but because I cannot try the tinted balms or other items, as the only one that did not cause an issue was the original.
Natassia P.
Oh man, I love this stuff! It’s my all time favorite chapstick. It doesn’t leave your lips feeling like you need to constantly reapply it all day long. Some chapsticks seem to almost dry your lips out so that you have to keep using it, but with this product that is not the case!
Reagan W.
LOVE! As someone with tropical fruit allergies this lip balm is perfect! It leaves my lips feeling smooth and refreshed and I love this lip balm! I have bought and rebought this particular product over and over again and I will continue to buy it for as long as i can!
Lauren J.
Kansas City, MO
All Burt’s bees chapsticks are amazing. Even the tints and flavors of the other ones are amazing!! They keep lips moisturized forever!!! I don’t have to reapply all the time! This chapstick doesn’t dry out my lips like other ones do sometimes