BY BURT'S BEES #90 in Lip Care

Burt's Bees Honey Moisturizing Lip Balm is made with beeswax and other beneficial ingredients, which help leave your lips feeling conditioned and hydrated. It is also free of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS, and it fits perfectly in your...

Tina K.
Okay don’t get me wrong I love Burt’s bees and I love how their chapsticks feel on the lips and leave them matte, but this honey smell is TERRIBLE. Idk what it actually smells like but I legit don’t use this chapstick because of the smell
Felicia D.
Zephyrhills, FL
Meh, it wasn’t worth it and I wouldn’t buy it again. It didn’t really help my dry lips. The flavor was kind of bland. I paid more for it than I would have if I’d just bought my favorite brand, and I would have been much happier then too.
Hailee M.
Love, love ,love Burt's Bees® Moisturizing Honey Lip Balm ! Any flavor, some even have a time to them so you can use them both as lip balm, chapstick, and add a beautiful natural color to your lips all at once. Very inexpensive
Christiana A.
Walled Lake
This is hands down my favorite scent lip balm i’ve ever stumbled upon, that being said i’m a sucker for anything with that sweet honey smell. Not sure why this one isn’t as awesome in formula as my grapefruit one but i still love it!
Sophie S.
My holy grail lip balm. I love the sweet honey scent, I feel like this does the best moisturizing job, and it’s at a super fair price. Absolutely zero complaints.
Jayla B.
Hamilton
Nice product leaves lips hydrated shiny and smells really good I highly recommend keeping these products on hand cause you never know when they might get chapped!
Kacey M.
Rossford, OH
Love love love Burt’s bees skin care. If you can get over the fact that it doesn’t smell the best. But it gets the job done and my lips feel great after. Can get at most drug stores and would for sure recommend!
Kaelyn O.
I love the natural feel of this chapstick. It is nice on the lips and works amazing. No matter how chapped my lips are this helps immensely and keeps my lips moisturized and healthy! I would highly recommend!
Victoria G.
Donna, TX
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! I carry it in my purse and my diaper bag (since both usually are with me at all times). I would definitely rebuy and I recommend anyone try this and feel the awesome difference that it leaves on your lips.
Kathleen F.
Oswego, NY
I love how this product makes my lips feel. It tingles and stays on for a long time. It helps to get my lips back into good shape. I’ve always used Burt’s Bee’s and will continue to use it myself and recommend it to others.