BY BURT'S BEES

Loved By Nature And Perfectly Sweet. Kind Of Like You. This Natural Balm Helps Nourish Your Dry Lips With A Touch Of Golden Honey And Vitamin E, Leaving Them Soft, Supple And Super Happy.

Benefits & Claims:

• Deliciously Sweet Honey Flavor
  • 100% Natural
  • Helps Nourish Dry Lips With Honey And Vitamin E
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

The Perfect Way To Show Your Affection, Honey Is An Ode Of Everlasting Devotion To Your Skin. Sweet And Deliciously Fragrant, It's The Ideal Natural Moisturizer That Helps Soften And Recondition. Letting You Live Happily Ever After In Your Skin.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Burt's Bees Moisturizing Honey Lip Balm Burt's Bees Pass...3 Answers
  • Does this lip balm moisturising well? 💕🍉2 Answers
Burt's Bees Moisturizing Honey Lip Balm
  • "I really love this lip balm because it doesn't dry out your lips like a lot of balms do. It goes on smoothly and keeps your lips feeling soft and moisturized for hours, and it lasts a while too. Love it" in 182 reviews
  • "This lip balm is a staple in my handbag, on my desk, and in my medicine cabinet. I always buy multiples of these because I like to have it on hand and easy to find. It's moisturizing without being greasy, and it keeps my lips soft for hours. It has a light, natural honey fragrance that isn't too strong. I do use other lip balms, but this is always within reach. " in 163 reviews
  • "My lips are easily chapped and Burts helps relieve and soothe them, especially with this cold weather. I love the smell as well! I don't go anywhere without my Burt. " in 60 reviews
Nikki C.
Wilmington, DE
I did not enjoy this lip balm at all. I do like the cooling sensation that it gives but I do not like the way that this makes my lips feel they almost feel chunky.
lyria g.
Brooklyn Park
i was reluctant to try it but i wanted to try out something new. it was surprisingly nice and actually smelled like real honey. it works really well and now i have another flavor to add to my favorites
Elizabeth S.
Lincolnton, GA
By far my most favorite!!! :) started using just a few weeks ago and fell in love with in just a few days my lips were back to normal!! I still use everyday!! :)
Elizabeth N.
Did not like the consistency or feeling when applied. Felt like I was applying this thin wax on my lips, not moisturizing at all. What’s worst was it made my lips even more dry, red and cracked. Guess I’m allergic to this product.
Erin G.
Waterville
I love love love chapstick and constantly looking at a quick solution to dry, itchy chapped burning lips. This product does a great job and is one of my favorites.
Marlena S.
This is always my favorite, cheap, super hydrating lip balm. The ingredients are natural and there's no disturbing scent. It soothes my lips without being greasy.
Ashley G.
Baton rouge, LA
Takes a couple of swipes to fully apply because the product is very thick/compacted. It does leave your lips feeling smooth and glossy. Doesn’t really have an odor or taste but it gets the job done pretty well.
Amanda S.
petersburg
An oldie but goody. I always keep one of these in my makeup drawer and apply before I start my makeup!! By the time I’m ready for lipstick, my lips are soft and plump!
Kerri V.
I love Burt’s Bee products. I have only tried this particular chapstick and my lips were moist throughout the day. I get horrible chapped lips in the winter and this product keeps my lips protected from the harsh weather.
Ana🍍V V.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is a good product but isn’t as hydrating as the beeswax one. It tastes great in case you do get some in your mouth, and feels more moist in comparison to the beeswax one. A great pre-kiss ball if you get nervous ;)
anne M.
Does this lip balm moisturising well? 💕🍉