BY BURT'S BEES

Loved By Nature And Perfectly Sweet. Kind Of Like You. This Natural Balm Helps Nourish Your Dry Lips With A Touch Of Golden Honey And Vitamin E, Leaving Them Soft, Supple And Super Happy.

Benefits & Claims:

• Deliciously Sweet Honey Flavor
  • 100% Natural
  • Helps Nourish Dry Lips With Honey And Vitamin E
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

The Perfect Way To Show Your Affection, Honey Is An Ode Of Everlasting Devotion To Your Skin. Sweet And Deliciously Fragrant, It's The Ideal Natural Moisturizer That Helps Soften And Recondition. Letting You Live Happily Ever After In Your Skin.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

Burt's Bees Moisturizing Honey Lip Balm
  • "I really love this lip balm because it doesn't dry out your lips like a lot of balms do. It goes on smoothly and keeps your lips feeling soft and moisturized for hours, and it lasts a while too. Love it" in 180 reviews
  • "This lip balm is a staple in my handbag, on my desk, and in my medicine cabinet. I always buy multiples of these because I like to have it on hand and easy to find. It's moisturizing without being greasy, and it keeps my lips soft for hours. It has a light, natural honey fragrance that isn't too strong. I do use other lip balms, but this is always within reach. " in 163 reviews
  • "My lips are easily chapped and Burts helps relieve and soothe them, especially with this cold weather. I love the smell as well! I don't go anywhere without my Burt. " in 58 reviews
Milanda K.
Chandler
I personally think this product is overhyped. Yes it works, yes its eco friendly, but overall it isn't any better than some of the others you can buy at a much cheaper price!
Rachel S.
I usually get at least one of these in my stocking for Christmas and it never fails. The honey scent is nice but not overpowering and works as a great staple for chapped lips.
Jeneschya S.
Haverhill, MA
Great chapstick got it for my husband and ended up using it because I really liked it. I would definitely try out the other chapsticks of this brand. This is the first time using this brand on chapsticks only.
Yvonne T.
Spartanburg, SC
Love Burt’s Bees. However this did not seem to work as well for me. Felt waxy when applying and like my lips were dry but covered in wax. I probably won’t get it again.
Jasmine P.
Kennesaw, GA
Such a great lip balm and natural Too! I bought it from Walmart and the quality far exceeds other lip balms for a great price! I always have one on hand or in my purse!
Guiselle N.
Irving, TX
Love how it smells. Really helped my lips with being soft. It wasn’t really long lasting but it was easy to reapply and easy to use. Will buy again. It really helped.
Stephanie T.
Galion
I have These everywhere. It’s actually an outstanding joke. I love the consistency and the smell. Thick enough to lock in moisture without feeling greasy. The smell delightful without being overpowering.
Brittney H.
Athens, AL
I used this for a while & i have never had any complaints about it . The only reason that i r given it four stars is because i have found something that works better for my extremely dry chapped lips .
Heather K.
Rocky River, OH
Love these! I keep like 4 in my purse! I got a lip sunburn (I know weird) it was the only thing that actually helped it heal! It is very moisturizing and smells good!
Andrea H.
My one and true love when it comes to lip products. It's the only thing that consistently gets the job done, regardless of the season, I don't leave home without it.