BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Honey Moisturizing Lip Balm is made with beeswax and other beneficial ingredients, which help leave your lips feeling conditioned and hydrated. It is also free of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS, and it fits perfectly in your...

Buy on Walmart
Eloisa O.
El Mirage, AZ
This product is amazing! Every time my lips are feeling dry, I use this to moisturize them and bring them back to life
kaitlyn n.
I love it because it has natural bees wax. It is very smooth on lips. Its eco friendly and also has the smell of honey.
Emily B.
Hurts need honey lip balm is the BOMB!! My lips feel smooth and I don't get chips and cracks in my lips while using it.
Bridget R.
Phoenix
Very soft, i like the smell and flavor!! I use it often, and it helps with my dry lips, I expecually like this flavor!
Junashua S.
Gibson, LA
Makes your lip soft as ever it's all natural that's what I like about it I brought it from old navy not pricey at all
Lorena P.
sylmar
I have the nourishing mango butter and I love it so much. The scent is not too powerful. Creamy and truly nourishing!
Courtney C.
My all time holy grail lip balm! This stuff really sinks in and provides deep long lasting moisture and protection!
Heidi K.
Boscawen, NH
Burt's Bees has the best chapstick ! I just love this honey flavor! It goes on smooth, and smells and tastes great!
Halie M.
It's a little thicker formula then most lip products but it worked well. It had a pleasant but strange smell to it.
nazdira c.
La mesa, CA
Great product. Smells good. Taste good and keep my lips moisturized... I like burts bees the have a good reputation