BY BURT'S BEES

Loved By Nature And Perfectly Sweet. Kind Of Like You. This Natural Balm Helps Nourish Your Dry Lips With A Touch Of Golden Honey And Vitamin E, Leaving Them Soft, Supple And Super Happy.

Benefits & Claims:

• Deliciously Sweet Honey Flavor
  • 100% Natural
  • Helps Nourish Dry Lips With Honey And Vitamin E
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

The Perfect Way To Show Your Affection, Honey Is An Ode Of Everlasting Devotion To Your Skin. Sweet And Deliciously Fragrant, It's The Ideal Natural Moisturizer That Helps Soften And Recondition. Letting You Live Happily Ever After In Your Skin.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

Burt's Bees Moisturizing Honey Lip Balm
  • "I really love this lip balm because it doesn't dry out your lips like a lot of balms do. It goes on smoothly and keeps your lips feeling soft and moisturized for hours, and it lasts a while too. Love it" in 180 reviews
  • "This lip balm is a staple in my handbag, on my desk, and in my medicine cabinet. I always buy multiples of these because I like to have it on hand and easy to find. It's moisturizing without being greasy, and it keeps my lips soft for hours. It has a light, natural honey fragrance that isn't too strong. I do use other lip balms, but this is always within reach. " in 163 reviews
  • "My lips are easily chapped and Burts helps relieve and soothe them, especially with this cold weather. I love the smell as well! I don't go anywhere without my Burt. " in 58 reviews
Lauren K.
Kettering, OH
This product works well to moisturize my lips. As a teacher, I am constantly talking and do not have time to reapply lip balm all day. This lasts 3-4 hours, and it smells great too!
Julianne E.
Pretty standard chapstick, not my favorite, but it gets the job done. Mild honey smell. A bit harder texture of chapstick than most, but that depends on your climate too. Just okay.
pelin C.
These are my go to lip balms, the flavors are awesome and not overpowering but still noticeable. But the main thing is how soft and hydrated they leave my lips ! They are lifesavers :)
Jessica K.
Ogden
I love how moisturizing this flavor is but honey isn’t my favorite. This was my first purchase of the honey flavor and it was still good but eucalyptus and mint is where it’s at!
Melissa C.
Decatur , IL
This is my absolute favorite thing to use on my lips! In the winter my lips getcracked and dry, but this product works wonders to rehabilitate my lips! Highly recommended!
Kylie R.
Yuma
Honey scents can be hard they always seem to smell way to sweet to be the perfect honey sent. But Burt’s Bees did a wonderful job with this honey chapstick it’s not too waxy and leaves my lips very soft.
Marisa E.
This is my favorite chapstick to keep on hand. While the original Burt’s Bees is great, I think the addition of honey works really well with keeping my lips from being chapped.
Andrea L.
Staunton, VA
I put this chap-stick on in the morning, and here it is, 3 pm and my lips are still moisturized. The honey flavor is the only one that i have tried, but i definitely recommend!
Devon R.
Payette, ID
I used Burt’s Bees lip balm for years. I picked up a new tube recently and noticed immediately that the formula seems different. Overall I do not recommend. It is nothing special anymore. Too bad, Burt’s Bees!
Yahjaira V.
Homestead, FL
This product is great. Leaves lips moisturized without looking greasy. It doesn't have nasty after taste that seeps into your mouth. Although it is a pricier drug store lip balm, it was well worth it.