BY BURT'S BEES #90 in Lip Care

Burt's Bees Honey Moisturizing Lip Balm is made with beeswax and other beneficial ingredients, which help leave your lips feeling conditioned and hydrated. It is also free of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS, and it fits perfectly in your...

Kira C.
Fredericksburg
This is the absolute best chapstick I have ever purchased and used. Your lips absorb the chapstick and any dry skin lifts up and you can remove it. My children use it as well and since my original purchase years ago I refuse to use any thing else
Desiree A.
Great smeel but doesn’t keep my lips as moisturized as other brands. Would still use it if I don’t have anything else, it’s good because of it’s natural ingredients.
Talia W.
Clarksville
I love this since it's just a simple honey lip balm that keeps my lips moisturized for hours ,easy to apply and the price is good. I use this one a lot as well. Which you can buy from Walmart, target or any drug store. Definitely buying again.
Macy H.
Extremely moisturizing!! Great for winter time when your lips get chapped, and it smells so good ! I definitely recommend it for anyone looking for their new favorite lip balm.
Tina K.
Okay don’t get me wrong I love Burt’s bees and I love how their chapsticks feel on the lips and leave them matte, but this honey smell is TERRIBLE. Idk what it actually smells like but I legit don’t use this chapstick because of the smell
Laura J.
Crawfordville, FL
I just bought this product from ulta not too long ago and so far it’s amazing! I usually only use eos chapstick but I love this more. The honey flavor/smell isn’t too strong and it leaves my lips smooth. 10/10 would definitely recommend!!
angelιqυe 🤙.
San Jose, CA
I love how soft this makes my lips! I’m actually not sure if the one I used is the “honey” kind, it was the original that I used but it’s still one of my favorites!
Abbie C.
The honey lip balm is a bit unusual, but I like it. Honey on it’s own can have a slightly unusual taste/smell, which I don’t personally mind. I’ve also noticed that this lip balm has less liquid in it compared to some of the other BB’s flavors.
Felicia D.
Zephyrhills, FL
Meh, it wasn’t worth it and I wouldn’t buy it again. It didn’t really help my dry lips. The flavor was kind of bland. I paid more for it than I would have if I’d just bought my favorite brand, and I would have been much happier then too.
Hailee M.
Love, love ,love Burt's Bees® Moisturizing Honey Lip Balm ! Any flavor, some even have a time to them so you can use them both as lip balm, chapstick, and add a beautiful natural color to your lips all at once. Very inexpensive