BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Honey Moisturizing Lip Balm is made with beeswax and other beneficial ingredients, which help leave your lips feeling conditioned and hydrated. It is also free of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS, and it fits perfectly in your...

Buy on Walmart
Stephanie M.
St Petersburg, FL
This is a classic go to lip balm for me in the winter. Has a tingling sensation, and definitely takes away chapped lips!
angie n.
This balm just felt like it sat on my lips. I'm not really sure if this balm could moisturize my lips in the long term...
Mysty H.
Knoxville
This is great to use when my lips are cracking and nasty looking this is one ChapStick that makes my lips feel so smooth
Bridget R.
Phoenix
Very soft, i like the smell and flavor!! I use it often, and it helps with my dry lips, I expecually like this flavor!
kaitlyn n.
I love it because it has natural bees wax. It is very smooth on lips. Its eco friendly and also has the smell of honey.
Melissa S.
Los Banos CA
I love this product it's nice and smooth and creamy to me, my lips are always chapped and I feel like this helps a lot.
Eloisa O.
El Mirage, AZ
This product is amazing! Every time my lips are feeling dry, I use this to moisturize them and bring them back to life
Emily B.
Hurts need honey lip balm is the BOMB!! My lips feel smooth and I don't get chips and cracks in my lips while using it.
Lorena P.
sylmar
I have the nourishing mango butter and I love it so much. The scent is not too powerful. Creamy and truly nourishing!
Junashua S.
Gibson, LA
Makes your lip soft as ever it's all natural that's what I like about it I brought it from old navy not pricey at all