BY BURT'S BEES

Loved By Nature And Perfectly Sweet. Kind Of Like You. This Natural Balm Helps Nourish Your Dry Lips With A Touch Of Golden Honey And Vitamin E, Leaving Them Soft, Supple And Super Happy.

Benefits & Claims:

• Deliciously Sweet Honey Flavor
  • 100% Natural
  • Helps Nourish Dry Lips With Honey And Vitamin E
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

The Perfect Way To Show Your Affection, Honey Is An Ode Of Everlasting Devotion To Your Skin. Sweet And Deliciously Fragrant, It's The Ideal Natural Moisturizer That Helps Soften And Recondition. Letting You Live Happily Ever After In Your Skin.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

Burt's Bees Moisturizing Honey Lip Balm
  • "I really love this lip balm because it doesn't dry out your lips like a lot of balms do. It goes on smoothly and keeps your lips feeling soft and moisturized for hours, and it lasts a while too. Love it" in 180 reviews
  • "This lip balm is a staple in my handbag, on my desk, and in my medicine cabinet. I always buy multiples of these because I like to have it on hand and easy to find. It's moisturizing without being greasy, and it keeps my lips soft for hours. It has a light, natural honey fragrance that isn't too strong. I do use other lip balms, but this is always within reach. " in 163 reviews
  • "My lips are easily chapped and Burts helps relieve and soothe them, especially with this cold weather. I love the smell as well! I don't go anywhere without my Burt. " in 58 reviews
Mariah M.
Fort Drum
I love this brand. My husband exclusively buys these and won’t ever buy any other brand. His loyalty is really impressive even when it’s almost double to purchase this brand over others. The quality is great though which makes up for the price difference.
Diana T.
Saint Paul
Love this product!! Super moisturizing. Great for the harsh winter being below zero in MN. It didn’t leave my lips dry. Also very easy to apply and goes on smoothly. I would apply every hour or two depending on the weather. Would definitely buy again
jennifer t.
1236 Farmstead, hacienda Heights
Leaves your lips feeling like soft butter and refreshed , totally what I needed in a chapstick. The part I love the most that it also had a tint leaving me with some color on my lips without even having to put real lipstick on. Totally offordable
Sheena H.
Iowa
Probably one of my favorites. This leaves my lips moisturized ans soft. Ive never felt a burning sensation with this chapstick. The cool thing is is its natural. Packaging is simple and easy to throw out when done. I would and will be buying again.
Angela M.
Andover, MA
This is one of my favorite lip balms! It doesn’t really smell like much but I feel that it leaves my lips moisturized and doesn’t dry them out. It is kind of a pricey lip balm but I think it is worth the money. I have bought this product many times.
Whitney S.
Williamsburg, KY
This is my go to lip balm I love the sweet honey flavor and it does a great job of keeping my lips moisturized. I also love that it’s made out of natural ingredients and it’s not tested on animals. I will continue to buy the lip balm over and over.
Billie B.
This is by far my favorite of the Burt’s bees lip products!  It has a very light scent, is very moisturizing, and goes on smooth. I use this daily and each night before bed. I’ve even caught my husband using this one from time to time.
Deja D.
Patterson, Louisiana
My #1 lip moisturizer over all time! 11/10 stars! Very nice and simple packaging. Easy to carry and store in pockets, Lasts for about 5 months if using it everyday. Succeeded my expectations for a regular lip balm. Will be buying in the future!
Michaela K.
Carlisle, PA
I’ve been using this since I was a kid. It’s super moisturizing, and it stays on for a while so you don’t have to keep reapplying it all day. It’s super cheap and affordable so if you lose it or finish it it’s not an arm and a leg to replace.
breanne s.
Badin, NC
I love all things Burt’s Bee’s and when I saw that they had chapstick, I was all over that. I first saw them out at Walmart and I had to try it. I love the all natural ingredients in it and the smell is amazing. Will definitely buy again.