BY BURT'S BEES #90 in Lip Care

Burt's Bees Honey Moisturizing Lip Balm is made with beeswax and other beneficial ingredients, which help leave your lips feeling conditioned and hydrated. It is also free of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS, and it fits perfectly in your...

Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
I tend to like Burt’s bees products, but the honey balm just smells disgusting to me. It works just like every other one of their balms, but the smell is kind of like stale smelling. I honestly would never wear this other than for sleeping, but even then I’d prefer something heavier. So this one just sits in my nightstand drawer.
Katie A.
Almyra
I am very pleased with this brand of chapstick. All the flavors & different ones I try I am always pleased. I buy these at my local Walmart. The packaging is also very nice. It is a bit pricey but not much more than other chapsticks. Personally I would rather buy this at a higher price and be satisfied than buy a cheaper and not like it. I would recommend this to my family and friends.
Emily S.
Conway, AR
This is the Burt’s Bees that I am currently on, it is one of my most favorite chapstick brands! I saw this as a new “flavor” in the store and thought to try it, but it is not my favorite of their selection. If I end up tasting / smelling it at all, it seems a little off to me. Still a great chapstick, just not my flavor!
Ashleigh L.
Kenner, LA
Burt’s Bees is the bomb. The price isn’t great but you’re also paying for the name and the luxury factor so when you factor that in it’s cool. Honestly I don’t think that any chapstick soars Miles above the others, but Burt’s Bees is definitely a better brand. And I’m a fan of how the honey chapstick smells and feels on my lips. Burt's Bees® Moisturizing Honey Lip Balm
Jennifer G.
Mclean, VA
My second favorite Burt’s Bees (original being the first) I’ve used this on and off for probably 7 years now. With Honey, I feel like there are actual moisturizing benefits, not just a flavor additive. You’ll find yourself addicted yes just like Burt’s Bees intended.

Ashley E.
Round Lake, IL
I personally loved this chapstick for YEARS! Always my go-to type of lip balm. The cooling sensation you get and the moister you receive from the formula feels very satisfying when you have completed the application on your lips. It’s a bit “pricey” for just one stick, but you definitely get what you pay for!!!
Stephanie F.
Philadelphia, PA
WHAT I DISLIKED IS THE FACT THAT I HAD TO REAPPLY THIS PRODUCT SO MANY TIMES. OTHER THAN THAT, THIS PRODUCT DOES WHAT IT IS SUPPOSED TO DO WHICH IS HYDRATE AND REPLENISH THE LIPS. YOU CAN FIND THIS AT ANY  PHARMACY OR ORDER ONLINE . I WOULD RECOMMEND TO ANYONE THAT NEEDS A QUICK RE HYDRATION.
Darlene H.
Cocoa
Burts Bees is my absolute favorite lip balm. I keep one every where I am, I adore how soft my lips feel. it works for a long time so no need to worry about it coming off. even the tinted lip balms are easy to apply and look great as part of your make up routine and on your natural look days!!!
Natalie G.
Burt's Bees lip balms have always been a favorite of mine. I've usually used their mint balm, but their honey has had me buying dozens! It's easy to use, feels great, and doesn't make me feel greasy. All in all, it really exceeds my expectations, and I would give this to anybody with chapped lips.
Madison J.
Chula Vista, CA
The product is pretty good. I love the peppermint one it gives my lips a little tingle, but super hydrating. The packaging is like most chapsticks a small tube behind a little plastic cover with a cardboard back, sometimes I find them alone without packaging which I like more. I would buy again.