BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Honey Moisturizing Lip Balm is made with beeswax and other beneficial ingredients, which help leave your lips feeling conditioned and hydrated. It is also free of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS, and it fits perfectly in your...

Buy on Walmart
Erika M.
Do not get me started on how much I love this brand's products. I have been using burt's bees for the last 9 years and I do not see myself stopping anytime soon! Amazing texture, smell, wonderful for conscious consumers. And not only do I love the lip balms, but I also have used their lip color sticks, soaps, makeup wipes, face wash, and bb cream. So this is s brand I believe you will fall in love with too at a reasonable price.
Ola A.
Great moisturizing lip balm. Surprisingly not sticky, and smells lightly like honey. No complaints about this balm, but would prefer one with SPF (only reason I didn't give 5 stars). Good to use in the evenings and before bed. Also, I like that it isn't glossy or slick; it seems to be like a matte lip balm, which works great under lip products (especially matte finish products). Would purchase again!
Amanda P.
Austin, TX
I use a lot of lip products. They're my favorite, and in the years I've been using lip balms, I've come to find what I like and don't like. Burt's Bees balm is good as a lipstick primer, but I don't really care for it overall. I feel like I have to keep applying it and that's not my favorite. I've had the Pomegranate one and it was way better, but Honey just doesn't do it for me.
Stephanie P.
Jefferson, TX
I randomly grabbed a Burt's Bees lip balm at Walmart the other day, and, having been a repeat user of the stuff, I trusted the flavor. While I enjoy the feel and the taste of the honey flavor, I am not a huge fan of the smell. It's slightly odd; somewhat honey smelling and something else that I can't place. I would recommend, though, because Burt's Bees is always fantastic.
Brittany B.
Port Orchard, WA
I will rate this a 10/10 I totally love this, it keeps my lips moisturized, and I use this when my lips are cracked or dry. I highly recommend this product to everyone. I also love the honey taste.
Camille W.
This is one of my favorite chapsticks. I mainly use it in the winter when the air is dry because it is such a thick formula. Some people think it smells weird but I like the way it smells. Smells kinda natural, nothing perfume-y. I love the thick but smooth formula. Really locks in moisture so I don't have to apply a lot or keep reapplying.
Jules E.
Pretty standard chapstick, not my favorite, but it gets the job done. Mild honey smell. A bit harder texture of chapstick than most, but that depends on your climate too. Just okay.
Chanel C.
Las Vegas, NV
One of my favorite lip balms. Super gentle, doesn't leave too high of a gloss finish like some other products. You feel it but it's not heavy. Super great value. A great go to moisturizing balm. And let's be honest, we lose lip balm all the time. This one doesn't break the bank so it won't break your heart if you have to get another!
Jami T.
Macomb, MI
I do like this lip balm as well, it was my go to for years until I found the coconut and pear one. Burt’s bees makes amazing lip balms at an awesome price & I highly recommend!!
Mary G.
Naperville , IL
Oh god where do I begin. I love most of the scented balms from Burt's Bees, but this one was sickening. The honey smell and flavor is so overwhelming that I just want to wipe this product off of my lips as soon as I out it on. I wouldn't recommend this scent of balm, but try any of the others and I'm sure you'll enjoy it.