BY BURT'S BEES

Loved By Nature And Perfectly Sweet. Kind Of Like You. This Natural Balm Helps Nourish Your Dry Lips With A Touch Of Golden Honey And Vitamin E, Leaving Them Soft, Supple And Super Happy.

Benefits & Claims:

• Deliciously Sweet Honey Flavor
  • 100% Natural
  • Helps Nourish Dry Lips With Honey And Vitamin E
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

The Perfect Way To Show Your Affection, Honey Is An Ode Of Everlasting Devotion To Your Skin. Sweet And Deliciously Fragrant, It's The Ideal Natural Moisturizer That Helps Soften And Recondition. Letting You Live Happily Ever After In Your Skin.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Burt's Bees Moisturizing Honey Lip Balm Burt's Bees Pass...3 Answers
  • Does this lip balm moisturising well? 💕🍉2 Answers
Burt's Bees Moisturizing Honey Lip Balm
  • "I really love this lip balm because it doesn't dry out your lips like a lot of balms do. It goes on smoothly and keeps your lips feeling soft and moisturized for hours, and it lasts a while too. Love it" in 182 reviews
  • "This lip balm is a staple in my handbag, on my desk, and in my medicine cabinet. I always buy multiples of these because I like to have it on hand and easy to find. It's moisturizing without being greasy, and it keeps my lips soft for hours. It has a light, natural honey fragrance that isn't too strong. I do use other lip balms, but this is always within reach. " in 163 reviews
  • "My lips are easily chapped and Burts helps relieve and soothe them, especially with this cold weather. I love the smell as well! I don't go anywhere without my Burt. " in 60 reviews
Callie S.
Canton, GA
I absolutely love Burt's Bees products! Every single one I've tried is fantastic! Their chapstick is super moisturizing and long lasting, but not sticky! And they all smell wonderful!!
Rachael M.
Evanston , IL
10/10 my fav lip balm ever this smell is super addicting and it deeply nourishes your lips. The consitency is really nice and Byrt's Bees never disappoints in the chapstick department.
Roxy M.
This is my favorite lip balm at the moment. I reach for it the majority of the time. The reason I only gave 4 stars is because I feel that there are more moisturizing balms out there.
Madison M.
Fort Collins, CO
Not good! Does nothing for your lips, smells weird. Not soft on the lips. Definitely does not give moisture to the lips like you want from a lip balm. Would not purchase again, glad I lost this product somewhere.
Katie F.
SACRAMENTO, CA
I love this chapstick. I smells delicious and really helps keep my lips hydrated. However it's a little more costly than some other chapstick so I do not purchase as often as I'd like
kelsey S.
Troy
The BEST chapstick. After application, it instantly cools, smooths and moisturizes. When i put it on at night i can still feel it on my lips in the morning, and they feel brand new.
Emily V.
Alton, VA
Purchased this for my husband so I can get a little when he wants a smooch! Haha! His lips are crazy dry all the time so he's always got a tube in his pocket and girls, he loves it!
Lauren K.
Kettering, OH
This product works well to moisturize my lips. As a teacher, I am constantly talking and do not have time to reapply lip balm all day. This lasts 3-4 hours, and it smells great too!
Julianne E.
Pretty standard chapstick, not my favorite, but it gets the job done. Mild honey smell. A bit harder texture of chapstick than most, but that depends on your climate too. Just okay.
Jessica K.
Ogden
I love how moisturizing this flavor is but honey isn’t my favorite. This was my first purchase of the honey flavor and it was still good but eucalyptus and mint is where it’s at!
anne M.
Does this lip balm moisturising well? 💕🍉