BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Honey Moisturizing Lip Balm is made with beeswax and other beneficial ingredients, which help leave your lips feeling conditioned and hydrated. It is also free of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS, and it fits perfectly in your...

Buy on Walmart
Dorian J.
I love this chap stick, it's makes my lips so soft and not to mention it has honey in it which not only smells good but also tastes good haha
Taucia B.
Anderson
I absolutely love this product! I continue to use it on a daily basis and it works for my dry and chapped lips. Plus it tastes like honey!
Lisa L.
Evensville
Love this!! It's my go to lip balm for routinely keeping my lips soft. I really like the subtly hint of honey. Sweet but not overpowering.
Alyssa P.
Athens, OH
Pretty good.  Not my favorite lip balm but it smells really good and it's easy just to throw on when you need a little extra moisture.
Amy G.
Oliver Springs
Out of all the burts bees lip balms the honey one is my fav. I literally apply it for minutes because I love how it feels while applying.
Shelby B.
This product is soft but I just cannot get past the flavor.if it had a better flavor then I'd like it.I like other flavors by burts bees
jenny p.
This is the best and only product I love for my lips dryness . This is deffinetly my go to and only chapstick I use to freshen up my lips
Nuthanuel H.
Birmingham
I felt that the product wasn't moisturizing at all. I have very dry, flaky lips and it just made them sticky, and if anything, more dry.
Talia D.
Rochester
Keeps my lips extra soft!! Even during the winter! Great value for the price and I love the smell of it. Definetly my favorite lip balm
Tina J.
Quincy
I love this lip balm! I stash them everywhere so I always have one handy. Feels nice and smooth, not sticky. Has a faint honey scent.