BY BURT'S BEES

Loved By Nature And Perfectly Sweet. Kind Of Like You. This Natural Balm Helps Nourish Your Dry Lips With A Touch Of Golden Honey And Vitamin E, Leaving Them Soft, Supple And Super Happy.

Benefits & Claims:

• Deliciously Sweet Honey Flavor
  • 100% Natural
  • Helps Nourish Dry Lips With Honey And Vitamin E
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

The Perfect Way To Show Your Affection, Honey Is An Ode Of Everlasting Devotion To Your Skin. Sweet And Deliciously Fragrant, It's The Ideal Natural Moisturizer That Helps Soften And Recondition. Letting You Live Happily Ever After In Your Skin.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Burt's Bees Moisturizing Honey Lip Balm Burt's Bees Pass...3 Answers
  • Does this lip balm moisturising well? 💕🍉3 Answers
Burt's Bees Moisturizing Honey Lip Balm
  • "I really love this lip balm because it doesn't dry out your lips like a lot of balms do. It goes on smoothly and keeps your lips feeling soft and moisturized for hours, and it lasts a while too. Love it" in 182 reviews
  • "This lip balm is a staple in my handbag, on my desk, and in my medicine cabinet. I always buy multiples of these because I like to have it on hand and easy to find. It's moisturizing without being greasy, and it keeps my lips soft for hours. It has a light, natural honey fragrance that isn't too strong. I do use other lip balms, but this is always within reach. " in 163 reviews
  • "My lips are easily chapped and Burts helps relieve and soothe them, especially with this cold weather. I love the smell as well! I don't go anywhere without my Burt. " in 60 reviews
Paulina H.
North Bay Vlg, FL
Nice lip balm, moisturizing and easily accessible plus cruelty free but not my favorite. It is a very basic lip balm. I would not repurchase unless it was the only cruelty free option available.
Miranda L.
Brighton, MA
This lip balm has its permanent residence on my bedside table. I’m the type of girl that has a chapstick in her car, purse, nightstand, at work, etc., and this is one of my favorite go-tos for keeping my lips moisturized, and helping soothe them when they are chapped.
Bonnie L.
Burt's Bees makes such a great chapstick!! It will literally last forever, it’s so smooth and moisturizes your lips better than some of the most expensive lip balms. It’s so affordable too and you can find it at all major stores. It also smells great!
Fallon S.
The perfect anywhere balm, honey is great for the skin and in this balm! It lasts for a good few hours and smells plesant, very easy to use like other chapsticks. Would buy again based off great company and formula
Veronica L.
Sacramento, CA
I like how it feels although I’m not a fan of honey so I don’t love the smell of it but it’s a great product if you love the smell of honey and your lips to feel smooth.Burt's Bees Moisturizing Honey Lip Balm
Calista D.
Columbia, TN
Bought this Chapstick having high hopes! It works but I always feel like I have to reapply the product too many times and I overall don’t like the waxy feeling it has on my lips.
Elyse B.
Winooski, VT
Not fond of smell - product does not come close to the original Burts Bees formulation. I purchased and did not even finish product before I opted to but my something else to replace it.
Yvonne L.
Apollo Beach, FL
I already feel the need to reapply whenever I use this. My lips don't feel anywhere near as hydrated as they do with the Blistex Deep Renewal balm that has now become my go-to lip balm.
Living b.
Mableton, GA
Burt’s Bees lip balm is creamy and smooth which soothes my chapped lips. The natural ingredients help them heal faster than other balms in the market. It’s my go-to balm all year round.
Callie S.
Canton, GA
I absolutely love Burt's Bees products! Every single one I've tried is fantastic! Their chapstick is super moisturizing and long lasting, but not sticky! And they all smell wonderful!!