BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Honey Moisturizing Lip Balm is made with beeswax and other beneficial ingredients, which help leave your lips feeling conditioned and hydrated. It is also free of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS, and it fits perfectly in your...

Buy on Walmart
Kim B.
Monroe, GA
My go-to lip balm! Keeps my lips soft and hydrated, especially in the winter time! I love the honey scent/taste, too! I will always buy this balm!
Shabriel B.
Keeps my lips hydrated and soft! I love the light sweet taste and the natural smell of it (if you're into that type of thing) plus it's all natural
Tiffaine C.
Providence, RI
I feel like these are the best chapstick out there especially in winter when you get chap lips keeps them very moist and doesnt leave them greasy
Karen H.
The smell you might get use to, but it's a great product. it's natural and I absolutely love it. I would recommend as many times as possible.
Dorian J.
I love this chap stick, it's makes my lips so soft and not to mention it has honey in it which not only smells good but also tastes good haha
Ashley A.
One of my favorite chaosticks after carmex. Love the smell and makes my lips soft just need to apply it more frequently during colder months.
Jackelyn V.
San Leandro, CA
Leaves my lips amazingly soft. It smells so yummy and lasts an extremely long time compared to my other lip care. A little does go a long way
Lisa L.
Evensville
Love this!! It's my go to lip balm for routinely keeping my lips soft. I really like the subtly hint of honey. Sweet but not overpowering.
Taucia B.
Anderson
I absolutely love this product! I continue to use it on a daily basis and it works for my dry and chapped lips. Plus it tastes like honey!
Alyssa P.
Athens, OH
Pretty good.  Not my favorite lip balm but it smells really good and it's easy just to throw on when you need a little extra moisture.