BY BURT'S BEES #90 in Lip Care

Burt's Bees Honey Moisturizing Lip Balm is made with beeswax and other beneficial ingredients, which help leave your lips feeling conditioned and hydrated. It is also free of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS, and it fits perfectly in your...

Anna M.
Missoula, MT
This lip product is one I use often, the taste/flavor is very mild and it is almost like it isn't flavored at all. I wouldn't mind if it had more of a honey flavor in fact.
Mayu s.
St. Clair Shores
It's just Burt's bees. It is average, not the best balm out there, but I find myself reaching for it often. The packaging is okay, just plastic. I feel like it lasts a super long time, which is wonderful. I wouldn't really recommend it per say, but I'd continue using it.
Avery P.
Fort Smith
My favorite chapstick ever! I️ always have a tube in my purse, especially in the winter. The fact that it’s all natural is wonderful. Ultra soothing and doesn’t feel clumpy or goopy on your lips. Not pricey at all, worth every cent! I️ would recommend to anyone that is looking to keep their lips healthy.
Bettina B.
West Orange, NJ
I’m pretty addicted to this stuff. I always carry one in my purse or in my car. My lips get dry and this is great. Also good to prep lips for certain glosses that are drying.
Caley H.
Burts bees is one of my favorite brands for skin care! I've never not been impressed with the results I've received from this brand. Love this scent and works very well!
Sarah W.
Philadelphia, PA
I have tried the Burt’s bees honey but I don’t like it as much as the original flavor. It still adds a lot of moisture but the flavor is not as good. For someone who does not like mint I think this flavor would be perfect.
Ashley T.
San Diego, CA
The Honey lip balm is my absolute favorite and the only one I will buy! I find that most of the other Burts Bees flavors tend to be very thin and don't last very long, whereas the Honey one is thick and long lasting. It's a very mild scent/flavor. I always stock up on the Honey flavor whenever I find them!
Harmony F.
Lancaster, PA
The only reason I didn’t give this 5 stars is I still think the original is the best! This is my second favorite however. Will heal chapped lips, soothe and moisturize! Recommend for the drugstore convenience and price.
Jessica H.
Saginaw, MI
Light Honey scented lip balm. Moisturizes lips without being heavy or tinted. Lasts for a few hours until you need to reapply. It does feel a little waxy so sometimes I do find myself wiping it off. And I also wish the scent was a little stronger. But otherwise it is a great man or women lip balm.
Crystal B.
Lachine, MI
Burts Bees Honey is the only product that seems to work for me. My lips are very sensitive and using anything else only makes them worse. I love the tingling feeling it leaves behind after applying. It goes on smooth and doesn't leave you lips sticky. Pucker up butter cup, you are gonna love this!