BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Honey Moisturizing Lip Balm is made with beeswax and other beneficial ingredients, which help leave your lips feeling conditioned and hydrated. It is also free of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS, and it fits perfectly in your...

Buy on Walmart
Brigitte R.
Arlington, MA
I use this all the time, it’s my go to I can’t get enough of the scent of it. And it feels amazing on the lips and leaves them feeling moisturized I love it
Kalyn M.
Hattiesburg, MS
This product is a great for lip care. We purchased this product for my brother because he has dry lips, and needed something very moisturizing for his lips .
Amanda N.
Middleburg
Smells/tastes just like honey! I am one of those people who tend to have permanently chapped lips and this has almost erased them! Amazing! Worth the money!
Esmeralda M.
Stockton , CA
This chapstick works so well!! My favorite is the mango one, I'll put it on before I go to bed and I'll wake up with super hydrated lips. It's amazing!!
Rosa L.
Santa Ana, CA
amazing application and smell. Very smooth and lasts for a long while. My lips are not very dry but does a very good job of keeping your lips moisturized
Polly C.
This is my favorite chapstick. Nothing works better. It's softens dry, cracked lips, and the best part is that the ingredients are actually good for you.
Matthew R.
Richmond, VA
This lip balm is very moisturizing & light weight, with a lovely natural scent. It absorbs well instead of simply sitting on the surface of your lips.
Karen P.
West Hills, CA
My favorite everyday lip balm. It's not an intense therapy formula but it's a hydrating and non greasy formula for when you need moisture for dry lips.
Aranya B.
Orlando, FL
A little dry and “waxy” of course. This product seemed to be working at first but I️ slowly stopped using it due to the lack of moisture for my lips.
Milki G.
Minneapolis
Keeps your lips very moisturizers. Excellent for the summer but it is a bit more on the higher end than price wise. The packaging is also very cute.