BY BURT'S BEES #90 in Lip Care

Burt's Bees Honey Moisturizing Lip Balm is made with beeswax and other beneficial ingredients, which help leave your lips feeling conditioned and hydrated. It is also free of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS, and it fits perfectly in your...

Lauren K.
Kettering, OH
This product works well to moisturize my lips. As a teacher, I am constantly talking and do not have time to reapply lip balm all day. This lasts 3-4 hours, and it smells great too!
Melanie U.
Roosevelt, NY
I love this lip balm because it makes me feel like I am doing something great for the universe, when in actuality it’s probably just my lips LOL. I hate that I always lose this product though. This small tube runs away and I always have to use an alternative to what’s in my purse. Hmm maybe bigger container but the product itself is great.
Blossom P.
Auburn, Washington
Great!! I love it. I use this at least 2 times a day and I love the way this makes my lips feel and look. My lips get dry very easily and this seems to be able to catch up with me.
Faye D.
Longmeadow
YESSSSS I love this lip balm so freakin much. It's a great value for how well it moisturizes. One tube lasts for so long. I've purchased these many time and use it repetitively. I would definitely recommend
Mandi-Lynn G.
Burt’s bees is my go to chap stick. Not a whole lot compares to it, especially for the price. I love how it goes on smoothly and evenly and doesn’t clump up or glob on my lips. It stays on for a long period of time as well. I don’t have to reapply this often like I do other chapsticks.
Tracy D.
Meridian
It burns my lips every time I apply it. It may be because my lips are so chapped. It is very moisturizing. The packaging is cute. Burt's Bees® Moisturizing Honey Lip Balm
Rina R.
I like the accessibility of it you can find it at your local drugstore, Walmart, or target. Good for daily use, would recommend it to anyone. Great price as well and all natural.
Melissa C.
Decatur
This is my absolute favorite thing to use on my lips! In the winter my lips getcracked and dry, but this product works wonders to rehabilitate my lips! Highly recommended!
Maria Antoinette N.
Virginia beach, VA
This burt's bee honey moisturizing lip balm is really effective. Unlike other product that have chemical this one have some natural ingredients that make it really moisturizing.
Ashley R.
Corp Christi, TX
I love the smell of this lip balm and it makes my lips soft and smooth. I usually buy this from Walmart or HEB. It’s a great value and I will definitely buy it again and again.