BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Honey Moisturizing Lip Balm is made with beeswax and other beneficial ingredients, which help leave your lips feeling conditioned and hydrated. It is also free of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS, and it fits perfectly in your...

Buy on Walmart
Gabrielle B.
Edmond, OK
I get really chapped and dry lips during the winter so this product really keeps them moist and I don't have to reapply it every few minutes
Brenda C.
Wallingford, CT
Burt's Bees makes very good products, and the history behind the company is intriguing. I use their lip balm every chance I get, and truly satisfied with their products.
Yasmine R.
San Jose, CA
Best lip balm ever !
Only balm I buy anymore
it never fails !
It can heal your lips in just a day or two !
The smell is so yummy too
Yasline c.
Emmaus, PA
I've tried this product many times but it never goes well for me. The Chapstick makes my lips chap really badly for some reason.
Susan A.
Brooklyn, NY
I love all Burt's Bees lip balms. My favorite is the mango!
It makes my lips so soft. Not too pricey.
Carolina N.
Sacramento, CA
It smells amazing! So subtle and gently smooth on the lips. Leaves you with a smooth and moisturized finish. Recommend it!
Donna P.
Ironton, MO
I love this lip balm! My lips are sensitive and this is the one of the few I've found that works.
member-f49deac18
Marshfield, MO
This is my favorite chapstick! Has a shiny look and keeps my lips from drying out. They have a ton of flavors too!
Erika B.
Indianapolis
This is a good, solid, classic lip balm. The scent is nice - not my favorite but I tend to go for minty/citrusy flavors for balms so this could just be me.
Samantha A.
West Hartford
Moisturizing and smells delicious. Very affordable price which can be found at Walgreens or cvs. I have been using it for multiple years since it works so well.