BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Honey Moisturizing Lip Balm is made with beeswax and other beneficial ingredients, which help leave your lips feeling conditioned and hydrated. It is also free of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS, and it fits perfectly in your...

Buy on Walmart
Charlie H.
Lee, NH
What can I say about burts? They've always been good to me. I can make my own for so much cheaper, but nothing beats carrying around my trusty BB Lip balm to keep my lips soft and moisturized all day.
Jayie S.
Lynbrook, NY
This lip balm is so moisturizing and I find that you don't need to apply it as often as you would other products! It being all natural is such a plus as well
Really smooth and natural! I don't loooove the flavor of honey but I love the way the product feels on my lips. The all natural ingredients prevent my lips from drying out every 20 minutes like most chap sticks. Can't get enough!
ellie d.
Charlotte, NC
Burts Bees chapstick has been my go to since a child!! Throughout the winter this chapstick has saved my lips!! The packaging on this chapstick is very protective and keeps the chapstick clean!
Natalie V.
Must have! I mean who doesn't have burts bees in their cosmetic bag?! This is a must for chapped lips or just to keep them smooth at all times
Gabrielle B.
Edmond, OK
I get really chapped and dry lips during the winter so this product really keeps them moist and I don't have to reapply it every few minutes
Brenda C.
Wallingford, CT
Burt's Bees makes very good products, and the history behind the company is intriguing. I use their lip balm every chance I get, and truly satisfied with their products.
Yasmine R.
San Jose, CA
Best lip balm ever !
Only balm I buy anymore
it never fails !
It can heal your lips in just a day or two !
The smell is so yummy too
Yasline c.
Emmaus, PA
I've tried this product many times but it never goes well for me. The Chapstick makes my lips chap really badly for some reason.
Susan A.
Brooklyn, NY
I love all Burt's Bees lip balms. My favorite is the mango!
It makes my lips so soft. Not too pricey.