BY BURT'S BEES #90 in Lip Care

Burt's Bees Honey Moisturizing Lip Balm is made with beeswax and other beneficial ingredients, which help leave your lips feeling conditioned and hydrated. It is also free of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS, and it fits perfectly in your...

Becca L.
Fillmore
I did not find this product to be moisturizing at all, it goes on in a thin layer that did nothing to help my dry lips. It reminds me of a lipsmacker rather than a nourishing lip moisturizer.
Laura B.
Groveport
Smooth, soft and has a fairly nice taste if accidentally tasted. This used to be the only lip product that I used as it is so efficient. I love this product, it is very high quality lip care.
my s.
West Milton
A friend recommended that I buy this after listening to me complain about chapped lips. Easy to apply and use, and the honey flavor comes through nicely, not a bad price either, but it just didn't hydrate my lips enough.
Spencer C.
Meshoppen
Burt’s Bee’s always keeps my lips moisturized. Whenever I feel like my lips are even beginning to be chapped, Burt’s Bee’s heals them right away. I buy Burt’s Bee’s at my local Walmart. It is the only chapstick I use.
Wai N.
To be honest, it is just a regular lip balm. Doesn't really do much for my lips. If I stop using it for a day, my lips feel chapped again. It's nothing special, would not buy again.
Brooke T.
Walla Walla, WA
This is a great chapstick from Burt’s Bee’s. It feels smooth and refreshing in your lips. It’s very hydrating. I️ like the flavored/scented chapsticks that they have a little bit more just because it adds a bit extra.
Living b.
Atlanta
Burt’s Bees lip balm is creamy and smooth which soothes my chapped lips. The natural ingredients help them heal faster than other balms in the market. It’s my go-to balm all year round.
Callie S.
Blairsville, GA
I absolutely love Burt's Bees products! Every single one I've tried is fantastic! Their chapstick is super moisturizing and long lasting, but not sticky! And they all smell wonderful!!
Sarah Z.
San Jose
I love this lip balm.when I first applied it Ithoughtthat the numbing sensation was a bit off putting.However I soon realized that it was the extracted mint that the balm consists of. I love that you can buy Burt Bees at any drug store or local location. The price is very reasonable and after application of the balm my lips feel soft and healthy!
Jessica C.
White Lake, MI
Decent product. I love everything and anything honey so I thought this product would be great. Has a odd smell but is not terrible or overwhelming. Low price and is all natural. Doesn't seem to be the most moisturizing lip balm out there but doesn't make dry lips worse either. I would recommend this to anyone in search of a all natural lip balm.