BY BURT'S BEES

Loved By Nature And Perfectly Sweet. Kind Of Like You. This Natural Balm Helps Nourish Your Dry Lips With A Touch Of Golden Honey And Vitamin E, Leaving Them Soft, Supple And Super Happy.

Benefits & Claims:

• Deliciously Sweet Honey Flavor
  • 100% Natural
  • Helps Nourish Dry Lips With Honey And Vitamin E
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

The Perfect Way To Show Your Affection, Honey Is An Ode Of Everlasting Devotion To Your Skin. Sweet And Deliciously Fragrant, It's The Ideal Natural Moisturizer That Helps Soften And Recondition. Letting You Live Happily Ever After In Your Skin.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

Burt's Bees Moisturizing Honey Lip Balm
  • "I really love this lip balm because it doesn't dry out your lips like a lot of balms do. It goes on smoothly and keeps your lips feeling soft and moisturized for hours, and it lasts a while too. Love it" in 180 reviews
  • "This lip balm is a staple in my handbag, on my desk, and in my medicine cabinet. I always buy multiples of these because I like to have it on hand and easy to find. It's moisturizing without being greasy, and it keeps my lips soft for hours. It has a light, natural honey fragrance that isn't too strong. I do use other lip balms, but this is always within reach. " in 163 reviews
  • "My lips are easily chapped and Burts helps relieve and soothe them, especially with this cold weather. I love the smell as well! I don't go anywhere without my Burt. " in 58 reviews
Aishah A.
Frisco, TX
I discovered this while vacationing in Cali where the weather was so dry that my lips were chapped and peeling occasionally bleeding. I picked this up and I haven't switched in over a year. This stays in my purse no matter what and I use it on the daily.
Isai H.
Sacramento, CA
This one is really nice. It’s much softer than the regular one they sell. I thought it went on nicely. But the honey smell is very strong and deep. I tend to prefer much lighter smells. But it really is a good product
quiara h.
Suffolk, VA
Burt’s Bees is such a good brand. Great for chapped lips, but my only complaint would be that it has a minty burn on my lips. The packaging is nice looking, and it’s pretty long lasting. But I wouldn’t buy it again
Samantha W.
Whitewater
I love love love this product. It makes your lips feel silky smooth and not like you have to continue to reapply ever couple hours. Other products dry out your lips but this one does not. Will continue to purchase.
Natalie P.
Chandler, AZ
Besides the smell it is very good! Still as moisturizing as the original! It’s the same price as the original scent! But if you hate the burning sensation of the original, you should get this one! Would buy again.
Briz A.
I absolutely love this lip moisturizer!! It's so easy to use and it truly works! It was my first time using a Burt's Bees product and I am completely hooked. I will buy again and I recommend you guys do so as well.
Lada C.
Forest Hills, NY
My favorite chapstick flavor, everyone who lives in New York knows that you need one in your car, one at your nightstand and one at your job. I love Burts Bees because the brand is reliable and it smells amazing.
Hannah D.
Lockport , NY
I love this product. It keeps my lips super soft and tastes very sweet. It is a little expensive for a lip balm but it is well worth it. It's long lasting so it will last you quite some time. I highly recommend.
Emma S.
Perfect for on the go moisturizing. Burt’s Bees lip balm not only moisturizes but also heals your lips. It doesn’t make them oily like so many lip balms do. This is my go to lip balm. Great product, good price!
Kinga B.
You cannot go wrong with Burts Bees Honey lip balm. I am constantly replenishing my stock of these. The best chap stick on the market. Very easy to apply, relatively affordable, and makes your lips feel great!