BY BURT'S BEES #63 in Lip Care

Loved By Nature And Perfectly Sweet. Kind Of Like You. This Natural Balm Helps Nourish Your Dry Lips With A Touch Of Golden Honey And Vitamin E, Leaving Them Soft, Supple And Super Happy.

Benefits & Claims:

• Deliciously Sweet Honey Flavor
  • 100% Natural
  • Helps Nourish Dry Lips With Honey And Vitamin E
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

The Perfect Way To Show Your Affection, Honey Is An Ode Of Everlasting Devotion To Your Skin. Sweet And Deliciously Fragrant, It's The Ideal Natural Moisturizer That Helps Soften And Recondition. Letting You Live Happily Ever After In Your Skin.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

Buy on Walmart
Alicia P.
I always have chapstick in my purse because I use it all the time. This is the only scented one I have tried, and the scent is not over powering at all. Provides moisture for a short period of time.
Olivia B.
Burt’s bees provides great products that really work ! It’s nice to see that they use organic ingredients in their products, and every time I’ve used Burt’s bees, they intensely hydrate my lips. Wonderful product, highly recommend!
Eve M.
Fayetteville, NC
Hands down my favorite lip balm. Doesn’t leave my lips feeling super waxy. Absorbs wonderfully and doesn’t have me feeling like I need to exfoliate the residue off at the end of the day. Doesn’t just moisturize but heals as well so I can even use it if my lips get chapped.
Amanda M.
This is my favorite lip balm to use. I feel like some others dry my lips out more But this one is very hydrating. It lasts a long time before I have to reapply. It might be more than chapstick but it’s well worth it in my opinion.
Maritza G.
Pasco, WA
Love the burts bee’s lip products, perfect for the all natural type of girl , not so much long lasting, i found i had to apply a lot and continue applying several times a day but good for on the go
Amanda P.
Austin, TX
I use a lot of lip products. They're my favorite, and in the years I've been using lip balms, I've come to find what I like and don't like. Burt's Bees balm is good as a lipstick primer, but I don't really care for it overall. I feel like I have to keep applying it and that's not my favorite. I've had the Pomegranate one and it was way better, but Honey just doesn't do it for me.
Calista K.
Costa Mesa, CA
The chapstick is very moisturizing but smells weird. Although the moisture is long lasting, so is the smell! I wish it smelled more like honey and less like chemicals. Will probably not buy again.
Jamhile A.
I love the smell of honey in this, they have a thicker waxier consistency which i don’t love for everyday but i do love it in the colder season when the wind chill is at an ul time high my lips feel very protected when i have this on
Lakesha T.
Columbia, KY
I love berts bees wax and this addition with the honey is great!! I love the scent of honey and this smells just like it it goes on your lips great and leave them refreshed and feeling very good.
Steff M.
The chap stick definitely rehydrates lips but the ingredients are questionable. Most of them I cannot pronounce and there are too many. I've found a more natural chopstick that fits my lifestyle.