BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Honey Moisturizing Lip Balm is made with beeswax and other beneficial ingredients, which help leave your lips feeling conditioned and hydrated. It is also free of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS, and it fits perfectly in your...

Bethany H.
Great for regular chapped lips! Provides good moisture and usually don't need to use more than once or twice a day. Plus, I can still use lipstick with it! I also love the way it makes your lips tingle.
Aimee S.
Love Burts Bees chapsticks. I keep one at work, home, and in my purse. It is the only chapstick that works for me. Not over priced and the best you can buy. I get mine at Walmart and usually buy the 2 pack. Gentle enough that my 2 year old loves it when I put some on her too.
Yulia L.
Bloomington, IN
The texture is a bit sticky which helps it stay on the lips for quite a long time. I personally do not love its smell, but it definitely keeps my lips well protected
Mallory L.
Richwood, OH
I bought my first burts bees lip balm and it was life changing! It makes my lips extremely soft and most of the scents are great. I would recommend this to everyone!
Samantha Z.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this chapstick. It's medicated but it's not greasy. It feels very natural while also going you the "tingling" sensation you get with carmex so you know it's working!
Amanda L.
Burt's Bees has a minty tingle and great moisturizing effect. Price is good and it's small enough to take everywhere with you. I only wish it had sun protection.
Shanna S.
Love love love Burts bees products. My chapstick is my favorite. It hydrates and moisturizes my lips with never drying them out. I have to fight my daughters over them. We love the wild cherry and vanilla!!
Rebecca S.
This is my absolute favorite brand for chapstick. It's the only brand that really absorbs into my kips and doesn't require constant re application. This honey one is so sweet!
Carmen C.
I always keep a few tubes of this around me at all times, it's my go to chapstick. That being said, sometimes the original can leave a white film on the lips which is not attractive. Lately I've been going for the tinted for this reason.
Charlie H.
Lee, NH
What can I say about burts? They've always been good to me. I can make my own for so much cheaper, but nothing beats carrying around my trusty BB Lip balm to keep my lips soft and moisturized all day.