BY BURT'S BEES #90 in Lip Care

Burt's Bees Honey Moisturizing Lip Balm is made with beeswax and other beneficial ingredients, which help leave your lips feeling conditioned and hydrated. It is also free of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS, and it fits perfectly in your...

Wai N.
To be honest, it is just a regular lip balm. Doesn't really do much for my lips. If I stop using it for a day, my lips feel chapped again. It's nothing special, would not buy again.
Brooke T.
Walla Walla, WA
This is a great chapstick from Burt’s Bee’s. It feels smooth and refreshing in your lips. It’s very hydrating. I️ like the flavored/scented chapsticks that they have a little bit more just because it adds a bit extra.
Living b.
Atlanta
Burt’s Bees lip balm is creamy and smooth which soothes my chapped lips. The natural ingredients help them heal faster than other balms in the market. It’s my go-to balm all year round.
Callie S.
Blairsville, GA
I absolutely love Burt's Bees products! Every single one I've tried is fantastic! Their chapstick is super moisturizing and long lasting, but not sticky! And they all smell wonderful!!
Jessica C.
White Lake, MI
Decent product. I love everything and anything honey so I thought this product would be great. Has a odd smell but is not terrible or overwhelming. Low price and is all natural. Doesn't seem to be the most moisturizing lip balm out there but doesn't make dry lips worse either. I would recommend this to anyone in search of a all natural lip balm.
Sarah Z.
San Jose
I love this lip balm.when I first applied it Ithoughtthat the numbing sensation was a bit off putting.However I soon realized that it was the extracted mint that the balm consists of. I love that you can buy Burt Bees at any drug store or local location. The price is very reasonable and after application of the balm my lips feel soft and healthy!
Roxy M.
This is my favorite lip balm at the moment. I reach for it the majority of the time. The reason I only gave 4 stars is because I feel that there are more moisturizing balms out there.
Emma S.
Perfect for on the go moisturizing. Burt’s Bees lip balm not only moisturizes but also heals your lips. It doesn’t make them oily like so many lip balms do. This is my go to lip balm. Great product, good price!
Winter A.
I like the simplistic flavoring and ingredients that make up this chapstick. Goes on smooth and I don’t have to reapply frequently. It definitely is one of my go to chapsticks that I always buy or keep on hand!
Camille W.
This is one of my favorite chapsticks. I mainly use it in the winter when the air is dry because it is such a thick formula. Some people think it smells weird but I like the way it smells. Smells kinda natural, nothing perfume-y. I love the thick but smooth formula. Really locks in moisture so I don't have to apply a lot or keep reapplying.