BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Honey Moisturizing Lip Balm is made with beeswax and other beneficial ingredients, which help leave your lips feeling conditioned and hydrated. It is also free of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS, and it fits perfectly in your...

Buy on Walmart
Maria K.
This moisturizes my lips amazingly! I've gotten so many compliments while wearing this, and the smell is amazing! Definitely exceeded my expectations! I buy this product again and again and would definitely recommend it.
Shalla L.
Amazing lip balm. Really moisturizes my lips and repairs them.
My staple product. I use it underneath my lipstick. Before I go to bed. In the morning after my shower. It's just the best !
Sharla S.
This lip balm helps my lips heal and feel smooth for chapped and over dry lips , it's long lasting and is perfect to use before bed and when you wake up ! So easy to apply and so affordable! Definetly would buy again !
Miz A.
Everytime my boyfriend kisses me with this on it smells so good and it's so soft. I love how it makes his lips feels so I always steal it. I didn't realize how good of a brand they were until I kissed my boyfriend
Chrissy M.
Farmingdale, NY
I like this lip balm, only wish it were a bit cheaper. it's fairly long lasting and if you enjoy the taste of honey then you will love this product. very natural in ingredients and the packaging is always super cute.
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
I absolutely love honey burts bees chapstick! It feels great on my lips and is very moisturizing. I have been using it since I was a kid and it doesn't cost much! If your lips are dry, try it! You won't regret it.
Carina V.
The Honey flavored Burts Bees chapstick that i bought from target is not any thing special mine lasted a day until i dropped it once the first time i had ever used the brand and it broke so i would not recommend.
I'm sure this lip balm is great! But to be honest when I bought it i had already experienced something called the bean boozle challenge! I bought the flavor peach and it made me want to throw up just smelling it. I'm sure if I hadn't done the bean boozled challenge it would have been great.
Kiah W.
Pleasant Grove
It was really nice and made my lips very smooth! I love that it is completely natural! The only thing is it left a bad taste in my mouth but this product is still one of my favorites
Evy f.
What an amazing product. Super soft on the lips. It helped keep my lips soft and smooth for up to 7 hours. This is not a new product for me. I use it on a day to day basis. I bought this product at a CVS, though i have seen them at Ulta as well. I would definetly recomend this lip balm.