BY BURT'S BEES #90 in Lip Care

Burt's Bees Honey Moisturizing Lip Balm is made with beeswax and other beneficial ingredients, which help leave your lips feeling conditioned and hydrated. It is also free of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS, and it fits perfectly in your...

Amani W.
Syracuse, NY
I love this chapstick. Super moisturizing and feels really nice. Definitely would recommend. The scent is very nice too. I only reapply a couple times a day or wear if under my matte liquid lipstick.
Onalee N.
Germantown
Definitely keeps my lip moisturized! It’s a little too waxy, in my opinion, but it makes my lips feel so smooth and soft. The smell isn’t bad and it’s easy to find in most stores! I would repurchase!
Olivia B.
crystal
Burt’s bees provides great products that really work ! It’s nice to see that they use organic ingredients in their products, and every time I’ve used Burt’s bees, they intensely hydrate my lips. Wonderful product, highly recommend!
Eve M.
Fayetteville, NC
Hands down my favorite lip balm. Doesn’t leave my lips feeling super waxy. Absorbs wonderfully and doesn’t have me feeling like I need to exfoliate the residue off at the end of the day. Doesn’t just moisturize but heals as well so I can even use it if my lips get chapped.
Zoē S.
I’ve never tried a Burt’s bees product that I didn’t like. This is one of my favorite. It’s very smooth, and smells great. It helped my chapped lips with only a few applications. It’s also not very easy, which I personally dislike.
Alicia P.
I always have chapstick in my purse because I use it all the time. This is the only scented one I have tried, and the scent is not over powering at all. Provides moisture for a short period of time.
Amanda M.
This is my favorite lip balm to use. I feel like some others dry my lips out more But this one is very hydrating. It lasts a long time before I have to reapply. It might be more than chapstick but it’s well worth it in my opinion.
Maritza G.
Pasco, WA
Love the burts bee’s lip products, perfect for the all natural type of girl , not so much long lasting, i found i had to apply a lot and continue applying several times a day but good for on the go
Jamhile A.
I love the smell of honey in this, they have a thicker waxier consistency which i don’t love for everyday but i do love it in the colder season when the wind chill is at an ul time high my lips feel very protected when i have this on
Calista K.
Costa Mesa, CA
The chapstick is very moisturizing but smells weird. Although the moisture is long lasting, so is the smell! I wish it smelled more like honey and less like chemicals. Will probably not buy again.