BY BURT'S BEES

Loved By Nature And Perfectly Sweet. Kind Of Like You. This Natural Balm Helps Nourish Your Dry Lips With A Touch Of Golden Honey And Vitamin E, Leaving Them Soft, Supple And Super Happy.

Benefits & Claims:

• Deliciously Sweet Honey Flavor
  • 100% Natural
  • Helps Nourish Dry Lips With Honey And Vitamin E
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

The Perfect Way To Show Your Affection, Honey Is An Ode Of Everlasting Devotion To Your Skin. Sweet And Deliciously Fragrant, It's The Ideal Natural Moisturizer That Helps Soften And Recondition. Letting You Live Happily Ever After In Your Skin.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Burt's Bees Moisturizing Honey Lip Balm Burt's Bees Pass...3 Answers
  • Does this lip balm moisturising well? 💕🍉1 Answers
Burt's Bees Moisturizing Honey Lip Balm
  • "I really love this lip balm because it doesn't dry out your lips like a lot of balms do. It goes on smoothly and keeps your lips feeling soft and moisturized for hours, and it lasts a while too. Love it" in 187 reviews
  • "This lip balm is a staple in my handbag, on my desk, and in my medicine cabinet. I always buy multiples of these because I like to have it on hand and easy to find. It's moisturizing without being greasy, and it keeps my lips soft for hours. It has a light, natural honey fragrance that isn't too strong. I do use other lip balms, but this is always within reach. " in 163 reviews
  • "My lips are easily chapped and Burts helps relieve and soothe them, especially with this cold weather. I love the smell as well! I don't go anywhere without my Burt. " in 60 reviews
Macy H.
Extremely moisturizing!! Great for winter time when your lips get chapped, and it smells so good ! I definitely recommend it for anyone looking for their new favorite lip balm.
Megan I.
Frankenmuth , MI
I love Burts Bees lip balm! They are my favorite because they moisturizes my lips perfectly and always smell so good! They have a variety of scents that have all worked perfectly for me! This specific one tastes odd to me and I didn’t like it so I threw it away
Laura J.
Crawfordville, FL
I just bought this product from ulta not too long ago and so far it’s amazing! I usually only use eos chapstick but I love this more. The honey flavor/smell isn’t too strong and it leaves my lips smooth. 10/10 would definitely recommend!!
Felicia R.
Zephyrhills, FL
Meh, it wasn’t worth it and I wouldn’t buy it again. It didn’t really help my dry lips. The flavor was kind of bland. I paid more for it than I would have if I’d just bought my favorite brand, and I would have been much happier then too.
Hailee M.
Love, love ,love Burt's Bees Moisturizing Honey Lip Balm ! Any flavor, some even have a time to them so you can use them both as lip balm, chapstick, and add a beautiful natural color to your lips all at once. Very inexpensive
dunya a.
I am absolutely in love with this brand of lip balm! They are so long lasting and really make my lips feel brand new! Although they seem to be really pricey compared to other brands, I think they work the best and is what I recommend.
Abbie C.
The honey lip balm is a bit unusual, but I like it. Honey on it’s own can have a slightly unusual taste/smell, which I don’t personally mind. I’ve also noticed that this lip balm has less liquid in it compared to some of the other BB’s flavors.
Zoe M.
Chambersburg, PA
This is an okay product. It’s good for average moisturizing but the smell is pretty mild and one things that really gets me on board with lip products are how they smell! I kind of think Burt’s Bees products are a little overrated but that’s just me!
Jamhile A.
Cookeville, TN
I love the smell of honey in this, they have a thicker waxier consistency which i don’t love for everyday but i do love it in the colder season when the wind chill is at an ul time high my lips feel very protected when i have this on
Maya W.
St. Clair Shores
It's just Burt's bees. It is average, not the best balm out there, but I find myself reaching for it often. The packaging is okay, just plastic. I feel like it lasts a super long time, which is wonderful. I wouldn't really recommend it per say, but I'd continue using it.