BY BURT'S BEES #90 in Lip Care

Burt's Bees Honey Moisturizing Lip Balm is made with beeswax and other beneficial ingredients, which help leave your lips feeling conditioned and hydrated. It is also free of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS, and it fits perfectly in your...

Brittany M.
Jacksonville, FL
I I felt that this product made my lips soft at first and also left a nice color tint on my lips. However, with continued use I started to notice my lips drying out. I liked the honey flavor. I would buy this again for myself and others.
Kristen A.
Belton, TX
Even though Burt’s bees is the higher priced lip balm, I don’t mind spending a few extra bucks too get it. I love the smell it really helps a stuffy nose and helps your lips stay soft at the same time!
Melanie G.
This product just does not do a great job of long term hydration of my lips. It’s pretty easy, and then fades quickly - although the scents are nice. This just doesn’t do the job for my super dry lips.
Amani W.
Syracuse, NY
I love this chapstick. Super moisturizing and feels really nice. Definitely would recommend. The scent is very nice too. I only reapply a couple times a day or wear if under my matte liquid lipstick.
Hannah W.
I really enjoy this product its my favorite one from Burt’s bees I’m a repeat user I buy mine at my local CVS or any drug store I think it is long lasting and hydrating I would buy this product again
Nora B.
Kaplan, LA
Great affordable chapstick that you can find at almost any location!
Can’t think of one bad thing to say about this chapstick or brand.
Great for an everyday chapstick and for kids to start off with!
Alicia P.
I always have chapstick in my purse because I use it all the time. This is the only scented one I have tried, and the scent is not over powering at all. Provides moisture for a short period of time.
Olivia B.
crystal
Burt’s bees provides great products that really work ! It’s nice to see that they use organic ingredients in their products, and every time I’ve used Burt’s bees, they intensely hydrate my lips. Wonderful product, highly recommend!
Zoē S.
I’ve never tried a Burt’s bees product that I didn’t like. This is one of my favorite. It’s very smooth, and smells great. It helped my chapped lips with only a few applications. It’s also not very easy, which I personally dislike.
Eve M.
Fayetteville, NC
Hands down my favorite lip balm. Doesn’t leave my lips feeling super waxy. Absorbs wonderfully and doesn’t have me feeling like I need to exfoliate the residue off at the end of the day. Doesn’t just moisturize but heals as well so I can even use it if my lips get chapped.