BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Honey Moisturizing Lip Balm is made with beeswax and other beneficial ingredients, which help leave your lips feeling conditioned and hydrated. It is also free of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS, and it fits perfectly in your...

Burt's Bees® Moisturizing Honey Lip Balm
I love the original but the honey is awful. I love honey but I hate this. The scent is too strong. It doesn't do as good of a job at moisturizing as the original one. It does have the cool tingle either.
Karla I.
Love this! I feel as if when I'm using this my lips will automatically feel refreshed. When you apply you feel a little tingle if your lips are a bit chapped. I appreciate this because it lets me know it's working. I would buy this again!
Lea D.
Philadelphia
silly me purchased this though i am not a fan of honey lol. however, i don't hate this. i do think that the hydration and smoothness doesn't last too long and i find myself reapplying it very often to feel like it's working for me.
Emily F.
Niles, OH
Love this product!! Especially in the winter when the air is colder and my lips start to crack.super smooth to apply and doesn't seem to be clumpy or pastey. I will continue to use this product.
Christina  M.
Greenacres, FL
I love this product because of its natural ingredients and cruelty free nature. I buy mine at my local drugstore. It is very long lasting and I don't have to apply tons of layers. I will definitely continue buying this product!
Sonia P.
There's no other lip moisturizer that does the trick for me than this one! I've tried other moisturizers and they end up drying up my lips. This product keeps my lips very moisturized. I love it!
Lexis B.
This is something I always keep in my purse. I don't think it adds any moisture to my lips, but they feel nice and I love the smell of honey it has. Overall nice product, and I would repurchase
Mikayla B.
Odessa
I personally did not like this lip balm. I was having trouble with my lips and this did not help. I didn't not like the smell or the texture of it. I would not recommend this specific stick.
Lilly L.
Favorite chapstick! I love all burts bees products. They all smell amazing and work so great. I recommend trying any of their products. They all work amazing! They're also priced very fairly.
Maria K.
This moisturizes my lips amazingly! I've gotten so many compliments while wearing this, and the smell is amazing! Definitely exceeded my expectations! I buy this product again and again and would definitely recommend it.