BY BURT'S BEES

Loved By Nature And Perfectly Sweet. Kind Of Like You. This Natural Balm Helps Nourish Your Dry Lips With A Touch Of Golden Honey And Vitamin E, Leaving Them Soft, Supple And Super Happy.

Benefits & Claims:

• Deliciously Sweet Honey Flavor
  • 100% Natural
  • Helps Nourish Dry Lips With Honey And Vitamin E
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

The Perfect Way To Show Your Affection, Honey Is An Ode Of Everlasting Devotion To Your Skin. Sweet And Deliciously Fragrant, It's The Ideal Natural Moisturizer That Helps Soften And Recondition. Letting You Live Happily Ever After In Your Skin.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Burt's Bees Moisturizing Honey Lip Balm Burt's Bees Pass...3 Answers
  • Does this lip balm moisturising well? 💕🍉2 Answers
Burt's Bees Moisturizing Honey Lip Balm
  • "I really love this lip balm because it doesn't dry out your lips like a lot of balms do. It goes on smoothly and keeps your lips feeling soft and moisturized for hours, and it lasts a while too. Love it" in 182 reviews
  • "This lip balm is a staple in my handbag, on my desk, and in my medicine cabinet. I always buy multiples of these because I like to have it on hand and easy to find. It's moisturizing without being greasy, and it keeps my lips soft for hours. It has a light, natural honey fragrance that isn't too strong. I do use other lip balms, but this is always within reach. " in 163 reviews
  • "My lips are easily chapped and Burts helps relieve and soothe them, especially with this cold weather. I love the smell as well! I don't go anywhere without my Burt. " in 60 reviews
Angela M.
Andover, MA
This is one of my favorite lip balms! It doesn’t really smell like much but I feel that it leaves my lips moisturized and doesn’t dry them out. It is kind of a pricey lip balm but I think it is worth the money. I have bought this product many times.
Alexis M.
N Bethesda, MD
Smells (and tastes) delicious just like honey. Burts Bees lips balms are always very hydrating for me and help with chapped lips. However sometimes when my lips are very chapped or broken the original one can sting a little. This one doesn't do that!
Libby V.
madbury
I love the flavor of this one so much. Whenever I use it I feel so fancy when really it’s pretty cheap price wise. This product is all natural and will make your lips soft and moisturized. If you get this product you will not be disappointed at all.
Madison W.
This product doesn’t quite stand out from others. To me, it is just a normal chapstick and doesn’t have anything special about it, the product didn’t teally help my lips or make them more hydrated. I probably wouldn’t buy this product again.
Kira C.
Fredericksburg
This is the absolute best chapstick I have ever purchased and used. Your lips absorb the chapstick and any dry skin lifts up and you can remove it. My children use it as well and since my original purchase years ago I refuse to use any thing else
Megan I.
Frankenmuth , MI
I love Burts Bees lip balm! They are my favorite because they moisturizes my lips perfectly and always smell so good! They have a variety of scents that have all worked perfectly for me! This specific one tastes odd to me and I didn’t like it so I threw it away
Macy H.
Extremely moisturizing!! Great for winter time when your lips get chapped, and it smells so good ! I definitely recommend it for anyone looking for their new favorite lip balm.
Felicia R.
Zephyrhills, FL
Meh, it wasn’t worth it and I wouldn’t buy it again. It didn’t really help my dry lips. The flavor was kind of bland. I paid more for it than I would have if I’d just bought my favorite brand, and I would have been much happier then too.
Hailee M.
Love, love ,love Burt's Bees Moisturizing Honey Lip Balm ! Any flavor, some even have a time to them so you can use them both as lip balm, chapstick, and add a beautiful natural color to your lips all at once. Very inexpensive
dunya a.
I am absolutely in love with this brand of lip balm! They are so long lasting and really make my lips feel brand new! Although they seem to be really pricey compared to other brands, I think they work the best and is what I recommend.
anne M.
Does this lip balm moisturising well? 💕🍉