BY BURT'S BEES

Loved By Nature And Perfectly Sweet. Kind Of Like You. This Natural Balm Helps Nourish Your Dry Lips With A Touch Of Golden Honey And Vitamin E, Leaving Them Soft, Supple And Super Happy.

Benefits & Claims:

• Deliciously Sweet Honey Flavor
  • 100% Natural
  • Helps Nourish Dry Lips With Honey And Vitamin E
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

The Perfect Way To Show Your Affection, Honey Is An Ode Of Everlasting Devotion To Your Skin. Sweet And Deliciously Fragrant, It's The Ideal Natural Moisturizer That Helps Soften And Recondition. Letting You Live Happily Ever After In Your Skin.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

Buy on Walmart
  • "I really love this lip balm because it doesn't dry out your lips like a lot of balms do. It goes on smoothly and keeps your lips feeling soft and moisturized for hours, and it lasts a while too. Love it" in 180 reviews
  • "This lip balm is a staple in my handbag, on my desk, and in my medicine cabinet. I always buy multiples of these because I like to have it on hand and easy to find. It's moisturizing without being greasy, and it keeps my lips soft for hours. It has a light, natural honey fragrance that isn't too strong. I do use other lip balms, but this is always within reach. " in 163 reviews
  • "My lips are easily chapped and Burts helps relieve and soothe them, especially with this cold weather. I love the smell as well! I don't go anywhere without my Burt. " in 58 reviews
May W.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
I can’t say anything bad about these Burt’s her lip balm because I have one everywhere. I have one in my office, my bedside table, my bathroom and my purses. I love this brand of chapsticks and I don’t ever see myself discontinuing the use of this chapstick brand. It works!
Kristen L.
Gresham, OR
It's ok, I feel like it doesn't really moisturize my lips that well. It's not the easiest to apply, it doesn't go on smooth I'm assuming because it's a wax, it almost creates a barrier between your lips and the chapstick. It takes time to soak in. The smell is nice.
Bianca P.
Elkview, WV
I love this product. It is affordable and natural, plus it keeps my lips soft and smooth – especially in the wintertime. I have repurchased this product a few times and will do so again, especially as Burt's Bees is a cruelty-free brand. I would recommend it to others.
Michiella S.
San Diego, CA
The smell is light but kind of weird. A little stickier than usual balms but of good value. It’s long lasting and keeps your lips moisturized. I bought this at Target but wouldn’t recommend it to others. There are other Burt’s Bees balms to try I would recommend.
Anndria T.
This is another favorite of mine in the Burt's Bees Moisturizing Lip Balms. I love this sweet smelling alternative to the regular more harsh mint scent. It smells like pure bee honey and is great for super chapped lips or for every day wear. I definitely recommend.
Danielle M.
Fredericksburg
Burt’s Bees has great lip balms no matter what flavor it is. The packaging was very creative in my opinion. It’s a decent price with an outstanding value. I ordered it online at Walmart and I definitely didn’t regret it. I will surely buy this product again.
Ariel K.
Del Rio
Burts Bees usually has great products. The honey was lived up to that expectation. It’s creamy and smooth an de smells absolutely wonderful. It’s not super long lasting. I bought it at a Target. I would buy it again and I have given it as a gift before.
Danielle R.
Rootstown, OH
I loved berts bees wax.. until I tried the honey. It was like trying to use a rock on my lips. I don't know about you but I use chapstick to soften my lips, not assault them. The honey flavor also stinks. It doesn't even smell like honey. Very disappointed.
Julia E.
Middletown, OH
I love Burt’s Bees. I would view this as more of a maintenance product for lips that are already in good condition than as a deep hydrator, but for the price point it’s one of the best out there. It lasts for hours on the lips without being thick or heavy.
Sommer R.
San Diego, CA
I love Burt’s bees because I can feel the moisture immediately. I like that when I put it on it doesn’t look like I just applied anything and it feels like it seeps into my skin right away. I also love that i can feel it working right away with the tingle.