BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Honey Moisturizing Lip Balm is made with beeswax and other beneficial ingredients, which help leave your lips feeling conditioned and hydrated. It is also free of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS, and it fits perfectly in your...

Buy on Walmart
Annie T.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I don't love this one as much as the classic mint, but to each their own. I'm also not crazy of how thick it goes on. Feels super hydrating and I love to put it on before bed. My lips always feel divine in the morning.
Manuela C.
Jackson Hts, NY
I was not too happy with this lip balm. The smell was not pleasant to wear and it irritated my skin! It did leave a smooth finish but it was the same feeling other lip balms usually leave. I would not really recommend.
Sophie W.
Burts bees are one of my favorite brands because of how natural the products are. Lip balms are one of my favorite things to collect and this is a great addition into any collection! They moisturize your lips all day and keep them soft and plush! Love it!
Cassidy R.
Carterville, IL
This is the best Chapstick ever! I'm hooked and keep one in my purse and one at my house. This is a Chapstick that lasts for hours and you don't have to constantly reapply it. It moisturizes and feels great on the lips.
Nikita R.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I can't live without this chap stick. I literally need to have it with me at all times; everywhere. It's super easy to apply and smells great. It's affordable, and works! This is the only chap stick I feel like I can use.
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Waxy consistency, keeps lips moisturized and does not cause any irritations. Ingredients are lovely. This is one of the few chapsticks that I use to the very end!
Ellen L.
They had a previous formula that was amazing and had some intense lasting power. It doesn't have the menthol that a majority of lip balms have but I really wish they would bring back the old formula. I'm incredibly disappointed with the new formula.
Lola B.
Gardendale , AL
I love. I have a thousand lying around my house. It smells soooo good!!! It's sweet! It its buttery soft. It's never too waxy. It's cheap. It's darn good. I always go back to this. I would definitely recommend.
Maggie V.
Raleigh, NC
It's good, reliable, and the scent is great. There's not a whole lot to say about it.. it works, moisturizes my lips pretty well, and it's good for throwing in your purse or car on the go. I would buy this again
Olivia K.
Conway
I like this chapstick if you are looking for something that will keep your lips from looking crusty. It had an ok packaging. It met my expectations. It is really easy to apply. I would buy again if I didn't have anything else to use.