BY BURT'S BEES #38 in Lip Care

Loved By Nature And Perfectly Sweet. Kind Of Like You. This Natural Balm Helps Nourish Your Dry Lips With A Touch Of Golden Honey And Vitamin E, Leaving Them Soft, Supple And Super Happy.

Benefits & Claims:

• Deliciously Sweet Honey Flavor
  • 100% Natural
  • Helps Nourish Dry Lips With Honey And Vitamin E
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

The Perfect Way To Show Your Affection, Honey Is An Ode Of Everlasting Devotion To Your Skin. Sweet And Deliciously Fragrant, It's The Ideal Natural Moisturizer That Helps Soften And Recondition. Letting You Live Happily Ever After In Your Skin.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

Buy on Walmart
Abby G.
Sacramento , CA
I don't love the honey kind, but it works really well! I've always heard great things about this brand, so I decided to try it out. I'm very pleased and will be purchasing more, but I will try different kinds.
Hannah B.
Bemidji, MN
This is my favorite birds bees product and Chapstick in general. I cannot live without this I have one in every single room of my house because it’s my every day necessity. 100% would recommend. It also comes in double packs so you can stock up!
Cecily G.
Chicago
I used this for years as it’s easy to access and seems all natural. Don’t love the application bc it’s very sticky and waxy and it doesn’t seem to help overall in the chapped lip department. Basically just provides some lubrication for your lips
Skylar S.
San Antonio
This lip balm has been my go-to for years! I love the smooth feeling it leaves on my lips and it lasts for hours! I’ve bought mine at Target and other drug stores. Very inexpensive for such great quality an I definitely recommend other to try!!
Zeseila L.
Sioux City , IA
This chapstick was and still is my all time favorite lip balm. The burning sensation is what I love. It’s easy to use and it makes my lips nice and soft again . I usually buy them at Walmart for a good price.
Mariyah T.
Burt’s bees lip balm is my go to! I’ve never found another lip product that repairs and prevents my lips from being chapped like this does. Definitely my favorite lip product that I will continue to purchase!
m a.
Mission Viejo , CA
Great everyday product made of natural ingredients. It’s not as moisturizing as some chapsticks, but it’s made of natural ingredients so it’s a fair trade off. It’s a great product for smoothing eyebrows too!
Morgan G.
Kelso, WA
I like this product. Very moisturizing leaving my lips feeling soft. I live in PNW which is a wet climate and is often drying on lips and skin. This is my go to chapstick to keep my lips soft and moisturized.
Elayn E.
Baton Rouge
Moisturizes well but I also felt like it added a thick balmy layer which works to moisture but the texture is strange. Almost like you have to keep applying it because you feel like you didn’t put enough on.
esther R.
Esta marca me gusta mucho por que esta echo con ingredientes naturales como la miel que lo hace muy hidratante y cremoso pero no pegajosos deja mis labios muy hidratos y suaves perfectos para un labial mate