BY BURT'S BEES

Loved By Nature And Perfectly Sweet. Kind Of Like You. This Natural Balm Helps Nourish Your Dry Lips With A Touch Of Golden Honey And Vitamin E, Leaving Them Soft, Supple And Super Happy.

Benefits & Claims:

• Deliciously Sweet Honey Flavor
  • 100% Natural
  • Helps Nourish Dry Lips With Honey And Vitamin E
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

The Perfect Way To Show Your Affection, Honey Is An Ode Of Everlasting Devotion To Your Skin. Sweet And Deliciously Fragrant, It's The Ideal Natural Moisturizer That Helps Soften And Recondition. Letting You Live Happily Ever After In Your Skin.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Burt's Bees Moisturizing Honey Lip Balm Burt's Bees Pass...3 Answers
  • Does this lip balm moisturising well? 💕🍉1 Answers
Burt's Bees Moisturizing Honey Lip Balm
  • "I really love this lip balm because it doesn't dry out your lips like a lot of balms do. It goes on smoothly and keeps your lips feeling soft and moisturized for hours, and it lasts a while too. Love it" in 180 reviews
  • "This lip balm is a staple in my handbag, on my desk, and in my medicine cabinet. I always buy multiples of these because I like to have it on hand and easy to find. It's moisturizing without being greasy, and it keeps my lips soft for hours. It has a light, natural honey fragrance that isn't too strong. I do use other lip balms, but this is always within reach. " in 163 reviews
  • "My lips are easily chapped and Burts helps relieve and soothe them, especially with this cold weather. I love the smell as well! I don't go anywhere without my Burt. " in 58 reviews
Mary R.
Lexington, KY
This is a classic staple in my purse and in my house hold. There just isn’t many chapsticks that can be as great and as versatile as Burt’s Bee’s. I love the subtle “sting” when I put it on because it lets me know it’s working it’s magic! Always leaves my lips feeling perfect!
Eve M.
Fayetteville, NC
Hands down my favorite lip balm. Doesn’t leave my lips feeling super waxy. Absorbs wonderfully and doesn’t have me feeling like I need to exfoliate the residue off at the end of the day. Doesn’t just moisturize but heals as well so I can even use it if my lips get chapped.
Ciara C.
I really like burts bees products. I like the honey but I don’t love it like I love the original. It was a little sticky for my taste. The packaging was about the same as most other chapsticks. I felt like it kept my lips pretty moist though. I probably wouldn’t buy again.
Lauren J.
Weldon Spring, MO
All Burt’s bees chapsticks are amazing. Even the tints and flavors of the other ones are amazing!! They keep lips moisturized forever!!! I don’t have to reapply all the time! This chapstick doesn’t dry out my lips like other ones do sometimes
Reagan W.
Lutz
LOVE! As someone with tropical fruit allergies this lip balm is perfect! It leaves my lips feeling smooth and refreshed and I love this lip balm! I have bought and rebought this particular product over and over again and I will continue to buy it for as long as i can!
Kristen L.
Gresham, OR
It's ok, I feel like it doesn't really moisturize my lips that well. It's not the easiest to apply, it doesn't go on smooth I'm assuming because it's a wax, it almost creates a barrier between your lips and the chapstick. It takes time to soak in. The smell is nice.
May W.
San Francisco, CA
I can’t say anything bad about these Burt’s her lip balm because I have one everywhere. I have one in my office, my bedside table, my bathroom and my purses. I love this brand of chapsticks and I don’t ever see myself discontinuing the use of this chapstick brand. It works!
Bianca P.
Elkview, WV
I love this product. It is affordable and natural, plus it keeps my lips soft and smooth – especially in the wintertime. I have repurchased this product a few times and will do so again, especially as Burt's Bees is a cruelty-free brand. I would recommend it to others.
Michiella S.
Jacksonville, FL
The smell is light but kind of weird. A little stickier than usual balms but of good value. It’s long lasting and keeps your lips moisturized. I bought this at Target but wouldn’t recommend it to others. There are other Burt’s Bees balms to try I would recommend.
Anndria T.
This is another favorite of mine in the Burt's Bees Moisturizing Lip Balms. I love this sweet smelling alternative to the regular more harsh mint scent. It smells like pure bee honey and is great for super chapped lips or for every day wear. I definitely recommend.