BY BURT'S BEES #90 in Lip Care

Burt's Bees Honey Moisturizing Lip Balm is made with beeswax and other beneficial ingredients, which help leave your lips feeling conditioned and hydrated. It is also free of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS, and it fits perfectly in your...

Savannah S.
Panama City
It made my lips really soft. But I lost it and I can't find it so i really need to get another one, the only problem is the taste of it.. it's really gross and I know you're not supposed to eat chapstick but sometimes it just happens lol
Kristen A.
Belton, TX
Even though Burt’s bees is the higher priced lip balm, I don’t mind spending a few extra bucks too get it. I love the smell it really helps a stuffy nose and helps your lips stay soft at the same time!
Amani W.
Syracuse, NY
I love this chapstick. Super moisturizing and feels really nice. Definitely would recommend. The scent is very nice too. I only reapply a couple times a day or wear if under my matte liquid lipstick.
Hannah W.
I really enjoy this product its my favorite one from Burt’s bees I’m a repeat user I buy mine at my local CVS or any drug store I think it is long lasting and hydrating I would buy this product again
Olivia B.
crystal
Burt’s bees provides great products that really work ! It’s nice to see that they use organic ingredients in their products, and every time I’ve used Burt’s bees, they intensely hydrate my lips. Wonderful product, highly recommend!
Zoē S.
I’ve never tried a Burt’s bees product that I didn’t like. This is one of my favorite. It’s very smooth, and smells great. It helped my chapped lips with only a few applications. It’s also not very easy, which I personally dislike.
Alicia P.
I always have chapstick in my purse because I use it all the time. This is the only scented one I have tried, and the scent is not over powering at all. Provides moisture for a short period of time.
Maritza G.
Pasco, WA
Love the burts bee’s lip products, perfect for the all natural type of girl , not so much long lasting, i found i had to apply a lot and continue applying several times a day but good for on the go
Calista K.
Newport Beach, CA
The chapstick is very moisturizing but smells weird. Although the moisture is long lasting, so is the smell! I wish it smelled more like honey and less like chemicals. Will probably not buy again.
Amanda P.
Austin, TX
I use a lot of lip products. They're my favorite, and in the years I've been using lip balms, I've come to find what I like and don't like. Burt's Bees balm is good as a lipstick primer, but I don't really care for it overall. I feel like I have to keep applying it and that's not my favorite. I've had the Pomegranate one and it was way better, but Honey just doesn't do it for me.