BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Honey Moisturizing Lip Balm is made with beeswax and other beneficial ingredients, which help leave your lips feeling conditioned and hydrated. It is also free of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS, and it fits perfectly in your...

Buy on Walmart
Kasey R.
Corbin, KY
I love this lip balm! It feels so pleasant on my lips. I love the honey scent in it because it smells so natural and not like an artificial honey. This doesn't have the peppermint oil tingle that others do, but it's still a great lip balm!
Kayla S.
Miami florida
This lip balm is very long lasting and moisturizing. It is so easy to apply and smells just like honey it's smell and feel is comforting and the packaging is perfect for on the go. It is a cheap product that I intend to keep buying for a long time.
Megan W.
Mooresville
I'm usually a huge fan of burts bees because they're so waxy and moisturizing but I feel like the honey one is a different formula. It still has that silky feel but you have to apply it more often than the other burts bees chapstick
Kaje W.
Harleysville, PA
Burt's Bees is the premium of all Lip Balms and Protectants, in my opinion. You'll pay a bit more, but the ingredients and effects of those natural ingredients are worth it. I've never had a single problem with Burt's Bees Products!
Angelique A.
This stuff is so hydrating on the lips but taste so awful. I used burts bees before just not the honey flavor. This is definitely affordable and long lasting I'm not sure that I would recommend this particular one but the others are better
Rebeca C.
Have tried lots of lip balms but all of them seemed to just dry out my lips more or do nothing about my dry lips until I started using burts bees lip balms, this product really did a good job of bringing moisturize back into my lips!
Carrliitaahh M.
White City, OR
This is a great moisterizer for the lipsss.. plus beewax and real honey integrated??? Who says no to that lol Honestly I havnt found a better chapstick/lip balm than this...
Rachel T.
Deerfield Bch, FL
My absolute favorite!! Light weight so it's not shiny. Lips look nourished after application & a hint of honey just makes it have a natural feel. Good amount of product one tube lasts a couple of months and I use this daily!
Morgan S.
Fave product. Great for nighttime use to keep lips hydrate all night long. I keep one with me all the time because I love it so. No film. Hydrating. Not "waxy" long lasting. Would highly recommend, will buy again and again.
Lindsey S.
This is my favorite chap stick, the honey is the best.. I have about five at any time in the car, my purse, desk. It's just a great moisturizer chap stick. Leaves lips feeling hydrated and smooth. Smells really great too!