BY BURT'S BEES

Loved By Nature And Perfectly Sweet. Kind Of Like You. This Natural Balm Helps Nourish Your Dry Lips With A Touch Of Golden Honey And Vitamin E, Leaving Them Soft, Supple And Super Happy.

Benefits & Claims:

• Deliciously Sweet Honey Flavor
  • 100% Natural
  • Helps Nourish Dry Lips With Honey And Vitamin E
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

The Perfect Way To Show Your Affection, Honey Is An Ode Of Everlasting Devotion To Your Skin. Sweet And Deliciously Fragrant, It's The Ideal Natural Moisturizer That Helps Soften And Recondition. Letting You Live Happily Ever After In Your Skin.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Burt's Bees Moisturizing Honey Lip Balm Burt's Bees Pass...3 Answers
  • Does this lip balm moisturising well? 💕🍉2 Answers
Burt's Bees Moisturizing Honey Lip Balm
  • "I really love this lip balm because it doesn't dry out your lips like a lot of balms do. It goes on smoothly and keeps your lips feeling soft and moisturized for hours, and it lasts a while too. Love it" in 182 reviews
  • "This lip balm is a staple in my handbag, on my desk, and in my medicine cabinet. I always buy multiples of these because I like to have it on hand and easy to find. It's moisturizing without being greasy, and it keeps my lips soft for hours. It has a light, natural honey fragrance that isn't too strong. I do use other lip balms, but this is always within reach. " in 163 reviews
  • "My lips are easily chapped and Burts helps relieve and soothe them, especially with this cold weather. I love the smell as well! I don't go anywhere without my Burt. " in 60 reviews
Laurie R.
Waterloo
Love this product! Makes my lips soft and supple. Never thick or pasty feeling. I would recommend any Burts Bees Product, I have tried many and have loved them all.
Amber M.
Tempe, AZ
It’s works, but I wish I could be as crazy for it as everyone else is. It gets the job done well enough, and I’ll use it in a pinch, but I feel there are so many better options.
Fatima M.
Chicago
I love the smell of this product. I love how easy it is to use and how small it is so you can keep it anywhere. Super moisturizing and i would definitely recommend!
Tiffany T.
Thief River Falls
Makes my lips super smooth and less dry! Highly recommend and of course this is very easy to use and doesn't make a huge mess. Good value for the price. You hardly have to use any, lasts a great deal for what to pay for. I recommend this brand to anyone, also add to gift baskets!
Phylicia H.
Melbourne Beach
Burt’s Bees was chapstick smells very good. But it is think. And has a bit different texture than other chapsticks I’ve used. It’s not a product I use often. And it’s an acquired taste in purchase. But it’s pretty good. Not as good as carmex brand but better than soft lips brands as for quality and healing properties in product.
Savanna S.
I am a HUGE fan of Burt's Bees, but I have become a fan od Australian Gold. The only downfall to Burt's Bees, is the goopy feeling, but it is long lasting. It is easy to use..just pop the cap and go! Usually you can buy two in a pack, so if you lose one, you always have a back up.(;
Anna L.
Saint Clair
I really like Burt's Bees lip balm. They have been my go to for many years. Every BB lip balm I have tried has a pleasant taste and feel. BB lip balm is cheap but effective. They have long lasting moisture and it's a great product for winter. I recommend this product.

Mary R.
Lexington, KY
This is a classic staple in my purse and in my house hold. There just isn’t many chapsticks that can be as great and as versatile as Burt’s Bee’s. I love the subtle “sting” when I put it on because it lets me know it’s working it’s magic! Always leaves my lips feeling perfect!
Eve M.
Fayetteville, NC
Hands down my favorite lip balm. Doesn’t leave my lips feeling super waxy. Absorbs wonderfully and doesn’t have me feeling like I need to exfoliate the residue off at the end of the day. Doesn’t just moisturize but heals as well so I can even use it if my lips get chapped.
Lauren J.
Kansas City, MO
All Burt’s bees chapsticks are amazing. Even the tints and flavors of the other ones are amazing!! They keep lips moisturized forever!!! I don’t have to reapply all the time! This chapstick doesn’t dry out my lips like other ones do sometimes