BY BURT'S BEES

Loved By Nature And Perfectly Sweet. Kind Of Like You. This Natural Balm Helps Nourish Your Dry Lips With A Touch Of Golden Honey And Vitamin E, Leaving Them Soft, Supple And Super Happy.

Benefits & Claims:

• Deliciously Sweet Honey Flavor
  • 100% Natural
  • Helps Nourish Dry Lips With Honey And Vitamin E
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

The Perfect Way To Show Your Affection, Honey Is An Ode Of Everlasting Devotion To Your Skin. Sweet And Deliciously Fragrant, It's The Ideal Natural Moisturizer That Helps Soften And Recondition. Letting You Live Happily Ever After In Your Skin.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

Burt's Bees Moisturizing Honey Lip Balm
  • "I really love this lip balm because it doesn't dry out your lips like a lot of balms do. It goes on smoothly and keeps your lips feeling soft and moisturized for hours, and it lasts a while too. Love it" in 183 reviews
  • "I really love this lip balm because it doesn't dry out your lips like a lot of balms do. It goes on smoothly and keeps your lips feeling soft and moisturized for hours, and it lasts a while too. Love it" in 182 reviews
  • "I really love this lip balm because it doesn't dry out your lips like a lot of balms do. It goes on smoothly and keeps your lips feeling soft and moisturized for hours, and it lasts a while too. Love it" in 180 reviews
  • "This lip balm is a staple in my handbag, on my desk, and in my medicine cabinet. I always buy multiples of these because I like to have it on hand and easy to find. It's moisturizing without being greasy, and it keeps my lips soft for hours. It has a light, natural honey fragrance that isn't too strong. I do use other lip balms, but this is always within reach. " in 163 reviews
Jennifer L.
Annandale
I love Burt's Bees chapstick (I have the original and the grapefruit one) HOWEVER... this honey scent in particular is very odd. To me, it does not even smell like honey at all. I'm not sure how exactly to explain what it smells like but it's not a scent that I like putting on my lips. The smell is pretty strong too.. for example, if you were to apply this on your lips and some time in the day drink from a water bottle, the scent from the chapstick will stick to the water bottle and you will end up with that nasty taste stuck to your water bottle. Anyway, this is the most odd smelling chapstick I have ever used. I'd recommend getting a different scent like grapefruit!
Libby E.
Columbus
I’ve bought these chapsticks before and seem to keep finding myself picking them up. I have several laying around my house and in my purse. I like how these products are made from honey and are organic. They are pretty smooth to put on and come in a wide variety of flavors. I tend to use other products from the Burt’s Bees line. I use their chapsticks every once and a while but I tend to go for other products before these because of the lack of coverage. I feel that if Burt’s Bees just thickened the coverage and consistency of their chapsticks it would be a better competitor.
Kaitlin V.
Salem, OH
Burt's Bees lip balm is overall a good product for lip care. I've gone through a few tubes of these and loved the natural scent. The natural ingredients make this lip balm safe for all users. I have known people, however, that had a reaction to this lip balm. I think it's probably from the peppermint oil in the product? I personally did not notice any irritation from wearing this balm. If you are in the market for a lip balm and want to go in more of a natural direction, this lip balm would be great!
Amanda H.
Boonsboro, MD
Burt’s Bees Moisturizing Honey Balm is the most AMAZING lip balm available to date! It provides extra hydration to the lips & restores them back to health when they are dry & chapped! The honey scent of this lip balm is to DIE FOR! It smells absolutely heavenly, not to mention the honey provides a soothing element to lips that are chapped & sore! Burt’s Bees Honey lip balm is the best lip care product available! If you want to have moisturized, supple, & protected lips then this is for you! Not only does it provide the moisture lips need to stay hydrated and soft, but by using it daily it will continue protecting & preventing lips from becoming dry, cracked, chapped &/or flaky! Never worry about chapped lips again! Burt’s Bees are to the rescue once again & better than ever! Now, “Buzzzzzz off” & get your hands on this one of a kind, truly moisturizing lip balm! Your lips will Thank You!
Megan K.
Boyceville, WI
Burts bee lip balm is the only product I will use when my lips start to get cracked and dry. It id's usually a matter of a couple of days and they are back to being soft. The price is marked within reason for the product your getting. I will also buy from a convenience store and pay the higher price that is how much I love and trust this product. [product:burt's-bees-beeswax-lip-balm]
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
Okay so this is weird, but I think that the honey Burt's Bees chapstick must have a different formula than the others, because I really like all of the other ones that I have, but I don't know there is just something about this one that doesn't feel right on my lips, and it also doesn't really smell good, smells like rotten honey or something.
Kelli B.
Orange City, FL
This cute bee hive printed little yellow tube is filled with the smoothest, mintiest chapstick you will ever use. It is a little pricey for just being chapstick but it more than definitely meets your expectations. I would recommend the original honey formula to anyone as the others don’t hold up to this standard in my opinion.
Veronica L.
New York
Smells sooo bad. At least it moisturizes my lips pretty well. I use before any liquid lipstick. It glides pretty easily. It is my 4th chapstick. I guess I love it. It does meet my expectations. And I feel like I bring it everywhere. Is it just me or when you hear the name Burt’s bees you already feel like it’s organic.
Jennifer G.
Mclean, VA
My second favorite Burt’s Bees (original being the first) I’ve used this on and off for probably 7 years now. With Honey, I feel like there are actual moisturizing benefits, not just a flavor additive. You’ll find yourself addicted yes just like Burt’s Bees intended.

Kiana T.
Knoxville , TN
Liked this burts bees chapstick! It really made my lips feel baby soft especially during winter when the chapped lips set in. Works pretty well, i would recommend it. You can pretty much get it at any local store. I got mine from Walmart. Go get you this if you have chapped lips!