BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Honey Moisturizing Lip Balm is made with beeswax and other beneficial ingredients, which help leave your lips feeling conditioned and hydrated. It is also free of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS, and it fits perfectly in your...

Buy on Walmart
Nima B.
I like all lip balms with honey, it suits my chapped lips for some reason....this is one of them....
Amy B.
Rocklin, CA
I was already an avid Burt's Bees brand supporter because of their original beeswax chapstick but then they came out with this honey chapstick. I love that it is less stinging on Raw lips than the original which has more peppermint and sometimes I'm not in the mood for a peppermint scent. This is the only flavor of Burt's Bees chapstick I buy anymore. I always have one in my car or in my purse to reach for.
Katie O.
New Orleans
I was in a bind and needed something for my lips and tried Burt’s Bees lip balm but it stung so bad and I couldn’t get it off quick enough! I’m not a fan and I know a ton of people that love this brand in general but it’s just not for me. Not sure if I’m allergic to something in it or what but I won’t be using it again.
Crystal B.
Alpena
Burts Bees Honey is the only product that seems to work for me. My lips are very sensitive and using anything else only makes them worse. I love the tingling feeling it leaves behind after applying. It goes on smooth and doesn't leave you lips sticky. Pucker up butter cup, you are gonna love this!
Brin D.
Concord, CA
My favorite lip balm. I discovered this while working in Lake Tahoe, where it was freezing and my lips were dry and peeling like never before. The texture is perfect-not too thick, and not too oily or thin like some other balms (looking at you, burt's bees mango). The moisture lasts a long time and I find my lips stay softer and not chapped well after the balm has sunken in. It can be a bit hard to hunt down, but I absolutely love the honey taste and smell. It's that of real honey, not just a fake sugary smell. I have a tube for my bedside, my purse, and my backpack.
Danielle R.
Woodstock, GA
I loved berts bees wax.. until I tried the honey. It was like trying to use a rock on my lips. I don't know about you but I use chapstick to soften my lips, not assault them. The honey flavor also stinks. It doesn't even smell like honey. Very disappointed.
Ava M.
This is my usual go to lip balm. It's natural, effective, and affordable. Lasts a good amount of time on my lips, which is important when you live in the desert! I buy this over and over again. Comes in a classic twist up tube, so no mess on my fingertips.
Sara D.
The original honey lip balm that I was using was the best lip balm I had ever tried. I was religiously using it for about a year and then they came out with a "new flavor" in it which was absolutely horrible. They have truly messed up a perfect product. The new formula is very thin and not as moisturizing. It also has a overpowering sweet synthetic scent which is too much. It also has a sweetness if you lick your lips which I hate! Burt's bees needs to go back to the original honey lip balm formula.
Tina K.
Okay don’t get me wrong I love Burt’s bees and I love how their chapsticks feel on the lips and leave them matte, but this honey smell is TERRIBLE. Idk what it actually smells like but I legit don’t use this chapstick because of the smell
Abbie C.
The honey lip balm is a bit unusual, but I like it. Honey on it’s own can have a slightly unusual taste/smell, which I don’t personally mind. I’ve also noticed that this lip balm has less liquid in it compared to some of the other BB’s flavors.