BY BURT'S BEES #90 in Lip Care

Burt's Bees Honey Moisturizing Lip Balm is made with beeswax and other beneficial ingredients, which help leave your lips feeling conditioned and hydrated. It is also free of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS, and it fits perfectly in your...

Amanda H.
Boonsboro, MD
Burt’s Bees Moisturizing Honey Balm is the most AMAZING lip balm available to date! It provides extra hydration to the lips & restores them back to health when they are dry & chapped! The honey scent of this lip balm is to DIE FOR! It smells absolutely heavenly, not to mention the honey provides a soothing element to lips that are chapped & sore! Burt’s Bees Honey lip balm is the best lip care product available! If you want to have moisturized, supple, & protected lips then this is for you! Not only does it provide the moisture lips need to stay hydrated and soft, but by using it daily it will continue protecting & preventing lips from becoming dry, cracked, chapped &/or flaky! Never worry about chapped lips again! Burt’s Bees are to the rescue once again & better than ever! Now, “Buzzzzzz”off & get your hands on this one of a kind, truly moisturizing lip balm! Your lips will Thank You!
Libby E.
Columbus
I’ve bought these chapsticks before and seem to keep finding myself picking them up. I have several laying around my house and in my purse. I like how these products are made from honey and are organic. They are pretty smooth to put on and come in a wide variety of flavors. I tend to use other products from the Burt’s Bees line. I use their chapsticks every once and a while but I tend to go for other products before these because of the lack of coverage. I feel that if Burt’s Bees just thickened the coverage and consistency of their chapsticks it would be a better competitor.
Kaitlin V.
Salem, OH
Burt's Bees lip balm is overall a good product for lip care. I've gone through a few tubes of these and loved the natural scent. The natural ingredients make this lip balm safe for all users. I have known people, however, that had a reaction to this lip balm. I think it's probably from the peppermint oil in the product? I personally did not notice any irritation from wearing this balm. If you are in the market for a lip balm and want to go in more of a natural direction, this lip balm would be great!
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
This is a truly solid brand and product...hence its popularity for both babies and the elderly alike (as well as every age in between). That said due to being a former subscription box addict...meaning I used to get pretty much every box on the market I've been spoiled by high end and organic/cruelty free products...and I have come to prefer some of those...but at the end of the day this stuff right here does just the trick and at a price point that I can completely get behind.
Monica M.
Looking for a lip balm that loves your lips? Add  Burt's Bees® Moisturizing Honey Lip Balm to your shopping cart! With their easy-to-open packaging, you'll want to use this over and over again. I've bought this amazing brand of lip balm multiple times at Ulta, Sephora, and online at BurtsBees.com. You'll definitely want to get yourself some of this amazing lip balm!
Taylor a.
Pineville
I hear about this hurts bees lip balm though one of my favorite youtubers! She recently said it was amazing! So I just had to try it out! The smell was wonderful. It keeps my lips so moisturized and that’s what I love! I would definitely recommend this product! You can get it at your local drug store or any local store you get your lip balm at! I would try this out if I was you!
Megan K.
Boyceville
Burts bee lip balm is the only product I will use when my lips start to get cracked and dry. It id's usually a matter of a couple of days and they are back to being soft. The price is marked within reason for the product your getting. I will also buy from a convenience store and pay the higher price that is how much I love and trust this product. [product:burt's-bees-beeswax-lip-balm]
Kerri R.
Oak Grove, KY
I absolutely love the smell and feel of this lip balm. I keep this in my purse year round and take it everywhere if I need a quick lip moisturizer and pick me up the smell is very natural and beautiful kind of tasty in a way makes me want to keep applying it throughout the day cuz it's so wonderful love this product. Moisturizing and lovely feel and scent.❤️
Katie K.
As chapstick goes, this is the product I always reach for. It goes on smooth and is never oily! Helps keep lips hydrated for hours even after eating and drinking. The sweet honey smell and taste is also a plus. Anything almost 100% natural always catches my attention too! Great lip balm and great price. [product:burt's-bees-moisturizing-honey-lip-balm]
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
I tend to like Burt’s bees products, but the honey balm just smells disgusting to me. It works just like every other one of their balms, but the smell is kind of like stale smelling. I honestly would never wear this other than for sleeping, but even then I’d prefer something heavier. So this one just sits in my nightstand drawer.