Burt's Bees® Moisturizing Honey Lip Balm uploaded by Yasmin C.Burt's Bees® Moisturizing Honey Lip Balm uploaded by Katie D.Burt's Bees® Moisturizing Honey Lip Balm uploaded by Katheryne D.

BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Honey Moisturizing Lip Balm is made with beeswax and other beneficial ingredients, which help leave your lips feeling conditioned and hydrated. It is also free of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS, and it fits perfectly in your...

Review for: Burt's Bees® Moisturizing Honey Lip Balm
Really smooth and natural! I don't loooove the flavor of honey but I love the way the product feels on my lips. The all natural ingredients prevent my lips from drying out every 20 minutes like most chap sticks. Can't get enough!
Carrliitaahh M.
Carrliitaahh M.
White City, OR
Review for: Burt's Bees® Moisturizing Honey Lip Balm
This is a great moisterizer for the lipsss.. plus beewax and real honey integrated??? Who says no to that lol Honestly I havnt found a better chapstick/lip balm than this...
Jayie S.
Jayie S.
Lynbrook, NY
Review for: Burt's Bees® Moisturizing Honey Lip Balm
This lip balm is so moisturizing and I find that you don't need to apply it as often as you would other products! It being all natural is such a plus as well
Yasmine R.
Yasmine R.
San Jose, CA
Best lip balm ever !
Only balm I buy anymore
it never fails !
It can heal your lips in just a day or two !
The smell is so yummy too
Carolina N.
Carolina N.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Burt's Bees® Moisturizing Honey Lip Balm
It smells amazing! So subtle and gently smooth on the lips. Leaves you with a smooth and moisturized finish. Recommend it!
Nima B.
Nima B.
Review for: Burt's Bees® Moisturizing Honey Lip Balm
I like all lip balms with honey, it suits my chapped lips for some reason....this is one of them....
Donna P.
Donna P.
Ironton, MO
Review for: Burt's Bees® Moisturizing Honey Lip Balm
I love this lip balm! My lips are sensitive and this is the one of the few I've found that works.
Summer Y.
Summer Y.
Review for: Burt's Bees® Moisturizing Honey Lip Balm
Oh, how I wish I liked this lip balm more. I rarely buy lip balm from Burt's Bees. I had a family member who gave me a tube for Christmas. The honey lip balm left a gritty type of feel on my lips. After a few applications I felt that there was a build up on my lips that I did not care for. The taste also was not very good. I had someone tell me that it made my breath sort of smell bad. I am open to trying a different kind next time though.
Robin H.
Robin H.
Patterson, CA
Review for: Burt's Bees® Moisturizing Honey Lip Balm
I typically hate it when a company makes an AMAZING product and then ruins everything by creating a billion other products that aren't as good...this is usually the demise. Leave it to Burts Bees to make me take that theory back. This company keeps on killing it with product after product that is equal to OR better than the original. I have nearly every flavor chap stick and I use each for specific reasons, times or seasons. Honey is a year round fave that cures any chapped lip all while refreshing my lips.
Samantha Y.
Samantha Y.
Kingston, PA
Review for: Burt's Bees® Moisturizing Honey Lip Balm
Absolutely my favorite Burt's Bee's product to date. I've always been a big fan of their products, and their original lip palm is iconic, but this particular variant of it took the cake for me. It's the perfect mixture of a soft and smooth texture, but has a thick application that lasts for extended periods of time. The honey flavor is incredibly pleasant and both tastes and smells exactly like real honey; there's no artificial flavor here. I recommend it to all of my friends !