BY BURT'S BEES

Nothing Warms The Heart Like A Steaming Mug Of Hot Cocoa. That’s Why Our Lips Fell In Love With The Rich Cocoa Flavor And Kiss Of Mint That This Moisturizing Lip Balm Serves Up. For A Limited Time Only!

Benefits & Claims:

Hydrates And Moisturizes Dry Lips, Leaving Them Soft And Smooth
Softens With Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
A Delicious Touch Of Cocoa Fruit Powder

100% Natural

How To Use:

Apply Lip Balm Liberally To Your Lips As Often As Needed, Particularly In Dry, Cold Or Windy Conditions.

• How good is this product?1 Answers
  • Friends, please tell me where I can find this in Canada. ...3 Answers
  • Is this available in the Philippines?1 Answers
Burt's Bees Mint Cocoa Lip Balm

Start your review of Burt's Bees Mint Cocoa Lip Balm!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "As always Burt's bees chapstick impresses me again. I usually use the healing menthol chapstick, but when I saw this flavor in the store I was very intrigued. I used this multiple times a day, and I love the taste/scent. It does a great job at keeping my lips moisturized. Will definitely be repurchasing." in 166 reviews
  • "This is definitely my all time favorite!!! I would use this regularly and buy more and more of this. my daughters even love it. :) worth the money you pay !!!! and it helps with cracked lips as well. " in 161 reviews
  • "This is hands down my new favorite lip balm! I'm a big fan of Burt's Bees already, so when I saw the new LE mint cocoa scent I HAD to get it! It smells amazing and it's the perfect blend of the two scents. It's perfect and super moisturizing! I definitely need to get more before they're gone! Also, I was expecting this to be tinted brown, or maybe even green, but it's uncolored like the original Burt's Bees." in 154 reviews
Another great Burt's Bees lip product! The mint cocoa scent is so wintery, and you can feel the peppermint working on your lips. The formula is more wax than anything else, however what would you expect from a company called Burt's Bees :) ! Great staple to have a round and it lasts forever.
Lennox
I LOVE BURTS BEES! I get them several at a time because my sons steal them and they last forever! I’ve never actually gotten to finish a whole tube. Definitely worth the money! The mint cocoa one is my favorite!
Durham , NC
1st off I am not a Burt's Bees lover my kids are so anytime a new Burt's Bees products comes out very have to try it we were lucky enough to have this come across are Target. I love hot chocolate I love mint so I figured this would be awesome lip balm. The cons: it's was more Mint and chocolate on the lips I was really expecting it to be a great combination as the smell makes you think that is going to be a great combination of the 2 but the meant and it overpowers the chocolate. Pros: it smells amazing I will say sniffing this product makes me super happy. The product when your lips actually feels very Cooling there's a hint of chocolate there but I actually think it's the smell more than the taste or that there's actually chocolate on your lips but the mint is not so bad it made me actually think that I was sucking on a mint or actually gave the illusion that I was sucking on a mint. The crazy part is I've actually tried that this had a Subway sandwich with onions on it put this on before I started to eat them and put this on after now the onions were there like you knew I had onions but putting this on my lips actually mimic me having a mint in my mouth. For that alone this gets 5 Stars this is an awesome product if you're not a person who has mints in their pocket all the time pop this on your lips it's like instant gum or instruments and you're conditioning your lips at the same time if you're going for the hot cocoa feel or mint and chocolate look somewhere else but this is actually awesome product again I am not a Burt's Bees lover I like some of their products and this happens to be one of their products that I like on the flip side actually wish I picked up a few more of these cuz I actually use this as my lip mint now.
victoria
Love love love Burt’s bees and I love the holidays. When I first picked up this gem I never looked back and always stocked up when I saw it . The taste is amazing and had the right amount of hot coco with that winter mint hint in there and it will have your lips feeling soft and tasting and smelling delicious.
Burt’s bees flavors are always crazy amusing!! I got this chapstick as a Christmas gift once because I love Burt’s bees chapsticks but I personally did not enjoy the flavor well. It got the job done effectively but I would not purchase this again since there are more flavors.
Clearwater, FL
This product has an amazing scent first of all. It is so effective and not disappointing at all. There’s, again, no room for improvements and it is so cheap for the value. I am constantly buying more because family takes mine so often because they love it too!
Lititz, PA
I love love love my Burt’s bees. I never go anywhere without a tube in my pocket. One of the very very few chapsticks that I don’t have to constantly reapply! And the mint cocoa is my favorite because it’s like constantly smelling an Andes Mint! 😍
San Antonio, TX
My Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm is a great go to. I like to keep a couple of these places in the car, purse, bathroom, etc. This is a great lip balm as I feel I don’t have to apply it often. Unlike other balms this one last a little longer. It’s not too thick or sticky. Comes in some great scents. The only thing I would say is that when my lips are chapped it takes longer to heal then than if I used another product. But this is my everyday go to balm.
N Providence, RI
I really like the scent of this chapstick as peppermint mocha is one of my favorite things about winter. This chapstick works well but it doesn’t wow me. Sometimes I put too much on to relieve my chapped lips and you can tell that I applied too much where as other brands aren’t as noticeable. It works well but like I said, it’s nothing that wows me.
wilmington, NC
Let me being by saying I am kinda obsessed with Burt's bees that's my go to lip balm! I will buy a bulk of them to stock up, which means pretty much all of my favorite scents and whatever is new, use them up and buy another bulk. I love them because they keep my lips moisturized which is a huge plus because my lips get so cracked in the winter to the point were it hurts. I tired the mint coca lip balm and it definitely moisturizes my lips and keeps them from cracking. It does have a mint chocolate scent but it is a little too strong and doesn't smell natural to me. I would put it on my top 5 Burt's bees scents. However it does moisturize my lips and you may like the scent more than I do.
Gatineau , QC
Friends, please tell me where I can find this in Canada. Thanks!
Conyers, GA
Is this seasonal ?
Beaumont , CA
How good is this product?
Is this available in the Philippines?

Amazon

Amazon was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email