BY BURT'S BEES

Nothing Warms The Heart Like A Steaming Mug Of Hot Cocoa. That’s Why Our Lips Fell In Love With The Rich Cocoa Flavor And Kiss Of Mint That This Moisturizing Lip Balm Serves Up. For A Limited Time Only!

Benefits & Claims:

Hydrates And Moisturizes Dry Lips, Leaving Them Soft And Smooth
Softens With Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
A Delicious Touch Of Cocoa Fruit Powder

100% Natural

How To Use:

Apply Lip Balm Liberally To Your Lips As Often As Needed, Particularly In Dry, Cold Or Windy Conditions.

Buy on Walgreens
Rena B.
Morganville, NJ
Burt's Bees Moisturizing Lip Balm has been such a lifesaver for me and my family this winter. The cold weather is brutal for the skin and the lips are no exception. My son used to get a rash around the lips from the cold and from habitually using Burt's Bees lip balm he didn't have to suffer from that this winter. The balm truly keeps the lips moisturized without being greasy. I buy the four pack - I throw one in each of my kids backpacks and keep the other two on hand in the house. Truly a must have item for my family!
Natalie R.
San Antonio, TX
My Burt's Bees Moisturizing Honey Lip Balm is a great go to. I like to keep a couple of these places in the car, purse, bathroom, etc. This is a great lip balm as I feel I don’t have to apply it often. Unlike other balms this one last a little longer. It’s not too thick or sticky. Comes in some great scents. The only thing I would say is that when my lips are chapped it takes longer to heal then than if I used another product. But this is my everyday go to balm.
Hope B.
Yes this is great for chapped lips but I can't stand the smell. It's way too strong and makes me feel sick. It doesn't even smell like mint chocolate chip to me. I would recommend any other burts bees chapstick except for this one.
Karina S.
N Providence, RI
I really like the scent of this chapstick as peppermint mocha is one of my favorite things about winter. This chapstick works well but it doesn’t wow me. Sometimes I put too much on to relieve my chapped lips and you can tell that I applied too much where as other brands aren’t as noticeable. It works well but like I said, it’s nothing that wows me.
Sarah K.
wilmington, NC
Let me being by saying I am kinda obsessed with Burt's bees that's my go to lip balm! I will buy a bulk of them to stock up, which means pretty much all of my favorite scents and whatever is new, use them up and buy another bulk. I love them because they keep my lips moisturized which is a huge plus because my lips get so cracked in the winter to the point were it hurts. I tired the mint coca lip balm and it definitely moisturizes my lips and keeps them from cracking. It does have a mint chocolate scent but it is a little too strong and doesn't smell natural to me. I would put it on my top 5 Burt's bees scents. However it does moisturize my lips and you may like the scent more than I do.
Al B.
Belfield, Dublin
Ok so... it smells great, goes on baby smooth, and makes you think it's your new go-to chapstick. BUT then, 10 minutes later, you have to reapply. And again 10 minutes later. Besides this one let down, I do keep this around as a backup in case I lose another chapstick which, let's be real, happens once a week.
Mariela C.
Salisbury, NC
This is a really good chapstick, especially if you’re not into carmex because it’s matte. The only issue I have is that it doesn’t last long and you have to constantly reapply. I love using carmex better, but I buy this one for my husband because he doesn’t like to use carmex because of the gloss.
Lauren N.
Burt’s Bees is one of my favorite lip balms, and not just because of the product, but the company is also environmentally friendly. The chapstick has a hint of sweetness, and the easiness makes it great for moisturizing. It also doesn’t seem to melt as terribly as my other chapsticks.
LindseyGrace V.
It was smooth, i liked it . I didn’t feel like i had anything on my lips, and my lips were more gab hydrated after one use.
i never had any problems applying it , the packaging was great and sleek . It was over all a great product and i would definitely buy it again
Nicole G.
Center Line , MI
First let me say, this stuff smells putrid!! I thought it was just me, but then had my husband smell it too, and he confirmed it by saying "it smells like dirty feet!". I love Burt's Bees products. Own several of the balms..but this one is not good at all, scent wise.
Natasha F.
Gatineau, Quebec
Friends, please tell me where I can find this in Canada. Thanks!
Is this available in the Philippines?
Is this available in the Philippines?