BY BURT'S BEES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Burt's Bees Milk & Shea Butter Body Bar
  • "This smell is soooo soothing and gentle. i love Burt's bees products- they never fail" in 7 reviews
Lola F.
Maurice
When my skin tends to get extra dry, i use this soap to try and help with that. And it does! It smells great! Works amazingly! And i have nothing to complain about! Met my expectations the first time i used it and never went back!
Kyle G.
Washington, DC
I love how my skin feels and the delicate smell it gives my skin after I shower. It also helped to get rid some of my bumps on my skin, which was nice. My only con would be that it’s a bit more expensive than a normal bar of soap, but it’s worth it!
Bunnyy 💋.
Detroit
I like Burt’s bees soap. They’re cruelty free and it leaves my skin feeling soft. One thing I don’t like however is it seems to leave some sort of weird cast on my skin sometimes.
Audrey G.
Marrero, LA
It smells great and leaves your skin feeling soft. It last about as long as a normal bar of soap, however i felt it was a little pricey. I would recommend this to people with dry skin and people who like all natural products
tania t.
Swampscott
Anything by Burt’s and bees is exquisitely good. It’s a soft feeling bad after being put in hot water and it never leaves my skin overly dry. Also the natural ingredients really work even for the harshest scents.
Vale V.
Miami
I LOVE EVERY SINGLE THING THIS BRAND SELLS! They smell sooo good, this soap bar makes my skin sooo smooth, I couldn’t believe it. It’s affordable and you can get it literally anywhere, I love it.
Angelina B.
Keene , NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Amazing 😉 taking a shower with this bar of amazing soap was so refreshing ! It’s perfect for sensitive skin and kids . Everything is organic and very healthy way better than the “store” brand soaps ! I would highly recommend this for new mothers and just anyone who has sensitive skin it’s amazing 😉
Corena C.
Millbrook, AL
My skin always feels so soft and supple after using this. The scent is barely there, but perfect if you don’t want an overpowering smell when you’re clean! It’s about the same price as other natural soaps, and I typically alternate between this one and another natural brand just to change it up.
TENISHA  W.
Florence, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Not bad- but I’m not crazy about it, either. I was expecting it to be a bit more hydrating than it was given the description, but found it to only be average at best. No more or less than any other natural brand.
Natalie G.
Palm Bay, FL
We love burt's bees and is the only thing we use on our daughter! There are common household names for baby soaps that people have used for generations, however I swear by burts bees. Will. Never. Switch. Over!
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does Target have this? I need!