BY BURT'S BEES

Burt’s Bees Milk and Honey Body Lotion is clinically proven to moisturize skin for up to 24 hours. Enriched with skin softening milk and naturally nourishing honey, this body lotion is formulated with moisturizing coconut and grape seed oils and vitamin E, to create an ideal blend of skin pampering nutrients for normal to dry skin. The non-greasy 99% natural formula absorbs quickly and is dermatologist-tested. This convenient pump bottle makes dispensing this emollient rich lotion easy. Give your skin the best nature has to offer with Burt’s Bees. see more...

Lindsay S.
I tried this out at a sister in my Congregations house for the first time so I decided to pick it up at my local Walmart when I came across it it is a nice lotion it left my skin soft and hydrated but I could not get passed the scent it made me sick.
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
Love Burt's Bees! I loved this body lotion. I got it at Target and it lasted me a while even though I used it everyday! It was especially hydrating after I would shave! The scent is light and great! :) definitely recommend this and would repurchase again!
Summer K.
Morristown , TN
Honestly really enjoy this cream! It’s lightweight but rich enough to penetrate the skin during the frigid winter months. The scent is the best part! Dry subtle but sweet. Not overpowering in the slightest! Overall great drugstore purchase.
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
Honestly…if I”m going to spend this much then I’m going to get a thick organic cream that works better. It doesn't’ sooth you very well and it takes a long time to work in. It’s just not up to snuff with others and even if I was trying to go natural I would go with other non-natural ones than try this ever again. You don’t even feel moisturized when you put it on.
Em K.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this lotion! I found its while back, and have been using it ever since. It goes on well, isn’t greasy, is made with natural ingredients, and keeps my skin silky smooth while also smelling fresh.
Felicia S.
Ashland, KY
I received this in a Walmart beauty box. I love trying new lotions, especially ones that are healing. I always have dry hands in the winter and this stuff is great! I will continue to buy this. I love Burt’s Bees products.
lauren v.
panama city beach
This lotion smells great for being a more natural alternative to skin care. I like that is has natural ingredients so that I know what I am putting on my skin. I have bought it a few times and will continue to buy!
Jessika L.
I Have always loved Burts Bees chapstick but recently I started using the body lotion & I'm addicted. It's not to thick just perfect. The smell is fresh & clean.
Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC
I love and have been using Burt's Bees products for more than 10 years now. I purchased the Milk & Honey body lotion because I knew it would be made with healthier, natural ingredients and probably be very moisturizing. I have to say that the lotion is not as thick, oily, and lasting as I would like. It does absorb and dry really fast though. I like the ingredient list for the most part, with the many plant oils and familiar ingredients. The smell is a mix of milk, honey, and maybe beeswax. The scent probably will not suit everyone because it does not have the typical floral, fresh lotion fragrance. Overall, I think this lotion is decent in terms of the moisturization provided, the naturally occurring ingredients, and the 12 oz. size of the bottle. I would certainly buy again, especially if I could find it on sale or discounted.
Dana D.
Tulsa, OK
I only use this during the winter, I feel that its definitely a heavier lotion and it helps keep my skin from drying out in the winter. I tried to use it when it was warm outside, but I felt that I was getting sweatier.. great for dry heels though..
Emily H.
Can this be used on the face?