BY BURT'S BEES

Burt’s Bees Milk and Honey Body Lotion is clinically proven to moisturize skin for up to 24 hours. Enriched with skin softening milk and naturally nourishing honey, this body lotion is formulated with moisturizing coconut and grape seed oils and vitamin E, to create an ideal blend of skin pampering nutrients for normal to dry skin. The non-greasy 99% natural formula absorbs quickly and is dermatologist-tested. This convenient pump bottle makes dispensing this emollient rich lotion easy. Give your skin the best nature has to offer with Burt’s Bees. see more...

Kimberly S.
Venice, FL
Ahhhh! The smell of this lotion is heavenly! And not only does it smell like a dream, it makes your skin so smooth and it goes on so creamy. I searched and searched alllll over Target thinking they didn't have this. Until finally my hubby found it. I was so happy that he found it! I seriously would have just left and went to Walmart or found it on Amazon. This is the one and only lotion that I ever want to use again!
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
Honestly…if I”m going to spend this much then I’m going to get a thick organic cream that works better. It doesn't’ sooth you very well and it takes a long time to work in. It’s just not up to snuff with others and even if I was trying to go natural I would go with other non-natural ones than try this ever again. You don’t even feel moisturized when you put it on.
This lotion is great for when you step out of the shower. It is very gently on the skin, specially for sensitive skin. Love that it contains milk and honey because they are great humectants. Only con i would say is the consistency throws me off a bit.
lauren v.
panama city beach
This lotion smells great for being a more natural alternative to skin care. I like that is has natural ingredients so that I know what I am putting on my skin. I have bought it a few times and will continue to buy!
Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC
I love and have been using Burt's Bees products for more than 10 years now. I purchased the Milk & Honey body lotion because I knew it would be made with healthier, natural ingredients and probably be very moisturizing. I have to say that the lotion is not as thick, oily, and lasting as I would like. It does absorb and dry really fast though. I like the ingredient list for the most part, with the many plant oils and familiar ingredients. The smell is a mix of milk, honey, and maybe beeswax. The scent probably will not suit everyone because it does not have the typical floral, fresh lotion fragrance. Overall, I think this lotion is decent in terms of the moisturization provided, the naturally occurring ingredients, and the 12 oz. size of the bottle. I would certainly buy again, especially if I could find it on sale or discounted.
Darla H.
Paris, TX
I'm not really a big lotion person but I work in the cold and with winter right now it's wreaked havoc on my hands. I received this in a sample box I subscribe to and I have been loving it. It's non greasy and absorbs very nicely leaving my hands soft and moisturized. I will definitely buy the full size!! It smells great too. Not overpowering for any of those sensitive to smells.
Dana D.
Tulsa, OK
I only use this during the winter, I feel that its definitely a heavier lotion and it helps keep my skin from drying out in the winter. I tried to use it when it was warm outside, but I felt that I was getting sweatier.. great for dry heels though..
Cari C.
Idaho Falls, ID
This lotion has changed my life! I suffer from extremely dry, rough skin in a few areas and it just drives me crazy. I've tried so many different lotions but none of them ever really made much of a difference. I might get some relief for a day, at the very most. But Burt's Bees Milk & Honey has actually worked! My icky scaly patches have healed and now my skin is soft and beautiful! This is product is definitely a must have and I always make sure to keep some on hand.
Katie S.
Linton, IN
I received a sample of this in my Fall '16 Walmart Trendsetter Beauty Box. This thick and creamy body lotion certainly does its job! A little goes a long way, too. My skin feels very soft after using. I'm not 100% sold on the scent though. Other than that, it's great!
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
This lotion is great! I received a sample in the Walmart Beauty Box and I have been using it on my baby and it is better than some of his other baby lotions even though it isn't targeted towards babies. I have been putting it on his cheeks because he has eczema and it has helped halfway heal them up!