BY BURT'S BEES

Make your skincare regimen a breeze with 3 in 1 Burt's Bees® Micellar Cleansing Towelettes. Burt's Bees® Micellar Cleansing Towelettes are formulated with Australian White Cypress oil and honey extract to gently remove lingering makeup, gently cleanse away pore-clogging dirt and oil while nourishing your skin.

Benefits & Claims:

• 30 count pack of pre moistened towelettes that remove makeup, cleanse and hydrate skin
  • Clean and tone your skin, leaving it feeling naturally hydrated and revitalized
  • Formulated with Australian White Cypress oil and honey extract to gently remove makeup, gently cleanse away pore-clogging dirt and oil while nourishing your skin
  • Cleansing Towelettes are made with 99.5% natural ingredients, dermatologist and ophthalmologist-tested and contains no fragrance, no parabens, phthalates or petrolatum

Australian White Cypress Oil

How To Use:

Gently Wipe Eyelids, Face, Lips And Neck To Cleanse The Skin Morning And Evening. Dispose Of Towelette In A Waste Bin, Do Not Flush.

Rachel O.
Akron, OH
I'm a fan of these. The actual towels are thick and soft. I feel like I don't need to use multiple to get the job done. One towel is tough and efficient. They don't feel super wet but unlike other cleansing cloths I had that felt this way they actually still remove my makeup and remove the dirt from my skin. I love that these leave my skin soft and clean without being irritating or burning my eyes. I noticed other reviewers were bothered by the smell... to be honest, I didn't even notice the smell... I guess to each their own. If you aren't someone who is easily bothered by scents I think you'll be fine.
x x.
x
I just purchased this product last night because I ran out of makeup wipes. They did a really good job of taking all my makeup off but they weren’t as soft as my other ones. They also didn’t smell that good or were as gentle. I like the one with the cotton extract for sensitive skin. Can’t really tell yet if I’ll get used to this one and like it better.
Ashley W.
Burien , WA
This is by far not only my FAVORITE makeup remover wipes but also my favorite on the go skin cleaner. I’ll use this right when I wake up to get that extra dirt/ oils off my face or either before my skincare routine Am and Pm. I also, ALWAYS use these wipes after a workout. I am always shocked at how much dirt and oils are on my face! It’s super affordable and you can find it at Walmart, target, pretty much anywhere 🙏🏼
Ashley L.
Marietta, GA
These smell AWFUL!!! I absolutely love facial wipes and use them all the time. I have liked some of the other wipes that Burt's Bees has in the past and was excited about these being Micellar wipes and thought they would be able to go the extra mile with removing my makeup. First off, it did not do anything out of the ordinary with removing my makeup, still takes 2 wipes for me to really get my full face off. Secondly, I really can't get over the smell. I don't know what it is that bothers me in these but I really don't want to be rubbing this scent all over my face. The one thing that was actually nice about these is that they did not dry out my skin like some other wipes. However, that is not enough for me to repurchase these. I wasn't even able to finish the whole pack, just can't do it.
lizz c.
These are not as good as the simple micellar wipes, these are a little more dry and it takes 2 wipes to get off all my makeup. They make my skin feel a little dryer and tight too, it's nothing too bad the feeling goes away after I apply my regular moisturizer. They do a good job at removing makeup. I don't think I'd repurchase them, but they're fine in a pimch.
Monae M.
Saint Louis, MO
Like others, I didn’t like the smell of these at all. They stink. I think it’s the white cypress oil that causes the smell. I don’t even know how to describe the smell but it’s just not great. It’s not too strong when you wipe your face with it but still not something I like. I don’t know if it’s because it’s a micellar towelette instead of the liquid but I didn’t feel like it was as good. It took at least 3 wipes to get my full face off. And even still there was makeup still there after I washed my face. These are not good with removing waterproof mascara. The wipes are soft though. I would only use these again if I didn’t have anything left
Alison C.
These wipes are made from repurposed cotton and biodegradable, and are very soft. They are very gentle and remove most of my make-up. They do tend to have a hard time getting my eyeliner off. My skin feels clean and fresh after using them.
ᴠᴀɴᴇssᴀ ᴋ.
Waco, TX
These towelettes were okay for cleansing the skin but it is incredibly harsh on the skin. I was hoping they would be able to remove my makeup off without having to scrub my skin off. I was disappointed in this product and I will not be repurchasing. I’m better sticking with my coconut oil and my wash cloth...
Carolyn K.
Humble, TX
I’ve tried many facial wipes and these are the only ones that don’t irritate my skin. They do a great job or removing my makeup with the exception of waterproof mascara. My face always feels nice and clean afterwards and doesn’t leave a residue-ish feeling like some other wipes do. These are my new fave.
Samantha B.
Columbus, MS
My face breaks out when I use just any makeup remover wipe. So i bought these the other day to try because I've always heard Burt's Bees was a natural product. They're very lightly scented and soft. I'm very impressed so far and will likely buy another at the price. It was very affordable.

back