BY BURT'S BEES

sarah l.
i got my dad this for my birthday! he absolutely loved it! all the products go together perfectly. i personally think gender is a social construct so targeting only men is not something i advocate for. however my male father did enjoy the gift so no complaints.
Rachel C.
I love burt's bees. I have several products myself and was looking for something for my boyfriend. He is very low maintenance and doesn't use a lot of products. However he has liked these and enjoys using them to spice up his routine. Perfect for traveling as well because it's everything you'll need!!
angel t.
my spouce loves this he takes it everywhere when he stays out or goes on vacation he relly appreciates burts bees products and seas their his number one choice for mens chapstick ,gel,wash,and hair he also loves the smell
Riley M.
This gift is perfect for almost any man! I bought this for my brother and he thoroughly enjoys using it. The scents are not too overpowering. It also was a very decent price for a set like this. I would buy it again
Melissa B.
1,065 reviews
Burts Bees makes great products.I've always liked this brand.The mens products are cool! My husband likes their lip balms and lotions.Theory products can be expensive but they are all worth it!
LORI S.
For the man with everything this was the perfect gift. My father of few words praised this Travel Kit. He uses it daily & is greatful to have received Burts Bees products.
Lauren G.
Tampa, FL
I live Burt's Bees products. Their men's products are just as great as well! Scented for men of course. Would love to get this for my husband for Christmas!
Sarah  B.
Watertown, SD
Burt's bees is the best! In fact, I can't use any other lip product except Burt's bees! This was the perfect gift and my brother loved it as much as I do!
Cristal K.
Hurricane, UT
I bought my husband this stuff because I am a huge fan of burts bees and I think I have converted him to a fan as well. He loves all these products
Emily T.
Aberdeen, NC
I got this for my boyfriend and he loves it!! He's so bad about putting on lotion and chopstick and Burt's Bees is the only brand he'll use now.
Jenny U.
Are these fragrance free?
lynn c.
How well does this work for men with dry skin
Bridgett C.
Stanton, KY
What is Youre favorite Burt Bees Product?
Ciara S.
Beaufort, SC
How well does this product work for men with oily skin?