BY BURT'S BEES

Ease troubled lips with a refreshing, natural Lip Balm specially formulated to temporarily relieve the pain and itching of cold sores and fever blisters.

• Contains nourishing oils and butters
• Contains 0.9% Menthol
• No parabens, phthalates, SLS or petrolatum

• Does it plump your lips?1 Answers
  • Did this leave anyone feeling as though your lips are wind-blown ...1 Answers
  • I often get Chapstick to help with sore and clogged noses. Has an...2 Answers
Lindsay O.
Lindsay O.
This is BY FAR my favorite Burt's Bees lip product and it's really tough for me to find anymore because I think they have replaced it with a medicated version, which is NOT the same (I purchased it by mistake because it is also green and has similar ingredients, but it icky!!!). This one is lovely and has just a touch of cooling menthol and it is definitely soothing and I just love it! My only qualm is that out of the 6 tubes I've had there was one that I opened that was really grainy and weird and not smooth like the others and I know a friend of mine hated it when she tried it because she said hers was grainy as well and I didn't know what she was talking about until I had the same experience. So that's why I gave it only 4 stars, because of the inconsistency of the production of the product. But when it's produced the way it's intended it is amazing!!! The best!!!
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Jacksonville, FL
I don't think until this product that I have ever used a Burt's Bees lip balm I didn't love. This particular product, however, made me question future purchases. The lip balm was rehydrating just as well as any other Burt's Bees product, it smells very strong, I can't say that I was thrilled to be putting that so close to mu nose. That was not the worse part though, the menthol was so strong that I felt a burning sensation not only on my chapped lips but of course in my nose as well. I'm afraid this product didn't live up to my expectations.
Donna G.
Donna G.
Dover, NH
I have tried a few of Burt's Bees Lip Balm products and always have gone back to my tried and true, EOS Lip Balm. The reason why I don't ever stay with Burt's Bees is because I find their product too heavy for a lip balm. It leaves a sticky film on my lips. I also found with any of the colored ones that they were too dark. They left a lipstick shade on my lips. When I purchase a product as a lip balm, I'm not looking for a lipstick shade. These are just a couple of the reasons why I just continue to buy a product that I know I can rely on.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Newport, KY
No matter what you end up picking up from Burt's Bees, it's going to hit it out of the park. But this lip balm is easily one of their best products.

I purchased this product last winter after a cold left my lips almost flaking off completely. The menthol and eucalyptus made it so that my lips were not only healing, but no longer in physical pain. I have since bought it multiple times. And because it's a two pack, I've given the other to friends more than once.

Chelsie L.
Chelsie L.
Love this stuff. My lips get super dry, they crack & then I start peeling the skin off. It's a horrible habit, & I've never found anything that would heal them fast enough so that I wouldn't have anything to pick at. This stuff has helped so much! It really soothes my lips & heals up any of the little holes I leave from picking, giving me nothing else to pick at! & it makes my lips feels so much better almost overnight. This has been a miracle worker for me.
Heather E.
Heather E.
Stanton, KY
This is my go-to lip balm when my lips get chapped and irritated. I run outside year round and between the sun in the summer and cold weather in winter, if I don't use a really good balm, my lips crack and hurt. This balm has a wonderful fresh smell and tastes clean, but best of all, it keeps my lips baby soft all year round. I especially love that the smell makes my breath also smell fresh. That's an added bonus! I always keep one in my purse.
Diana A.
Diana A.
Bronx, NY
One day, a few years back, I didn't have chapstick with me so I asked my best friend if I could use hers because I was having chapped lips emergency. She took a burt's bees Chapstick out and let me use it. Oh my goodness it was live at first sight! It left a minty feeling in my lips. I felt like it was working on my chapped lips right away! Ever since that I fell in love with the brand. I buy it for my girls and they love it too.
Mary V.
Mary V.
Sanger, CA
Burt's Bees soothing lip balm saved my life! ( not literally lol) So I suffer from EDL (extremely dry lips) and not matter what I do they constantly are dry. I always drink loads of water but my lips were still dry, cracked, and in pain. one time i got so desperate I put lotion on my lips and lets just say it tastes very bad. My sister actually introduced me to burst bees and ever since my lips have been better.
Mary B.
Mary B.
Chattanooga, TN
This lip balm is a "must have" for your carry bag whether you are a woman or man! It has all the plusses of the original burts bees lip balm with the added cooling relief for dry or sore lips. I love Burt's Bees products due to how natural they are. They keep your lips hydrated and they do not contain ingredients that will later dry your lips out which many other Chapstick companies have. Great product!
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
This is my all time favorite and go-to chapstick. Every single time I put it on and someone walks into the room, they say "yum, something smells minty!" I LOVE how potent the menthol is. It leaves my lips feeling so tingly that you can almost feel your dry cracked lips healing right up. I use this product under lip color to keep my lips soft all day, and I am always sad when I forget to apply it.
Cheri L.
Cheri L.
Burnsville, NC
How does this compare to original Burts bees lip balm? Is it nice and tingly and fresh feeling ?
Kate B.
Kate B.
I often get Chapstick to help with sore and clogged noses. Has anyone tried this for that? I feel as though the menthol would be helpful.
Muse R.
Muse R.
Brooklyn, NY
Is the smell/taste is unpleasant? Does it smell like medicine?
Does it plump your lips?
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Did this leave anyone feeling as though your lips are wind-blown and raw? I'm a BB fanatic, and use their original formula daily. I have Burt's balms in every purse I own, a tube on my makeup vanity, and one on my bedside. I even turned my grizzly, scruffy, none aware boyfriend on to Burts bees. When I saw this eucalyptus formula, i didn't even think twice. I snatched up, immediately, but found my lips becoming more and more raw and chapped feeling after each use! I had to throw it away 😢 anyone else have this symptom of use??