BY BURT'S BEES

Ease Troubled Lips With A Refreshing, Natural Lip Balm Specially Formulated To Temporarily Relieve The Pain And Itching Of Cold Sores And Fever Blisters.

Benefits & Claims:

• Formulated To Temporarily Relieve The Pain And Itching Of Cold Sores And Fever Blisters
  • 100% Natural
  • Infused With Eucalyptus Extract And Soothing Menthol To Moisturize And Renew Your Lip
  • Replenishes Skin With Kokum, Cocoa And Shea Butters That Melt On Lips
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

• Menthol & Eucalyptus: The Perfect Pair To Cool And Calm.
  • The Comforting Aroma Of Eucalyptus Extract Is The Perfect Companion To The Soothing And Cooling Sensation Of Menthol, Commonly Used To Ease The Pain Of Sores And Other Irritations.

How To Use:

Apply To Affected Area No More Than 3–4 Times Daily.

Burt's Bees Medicated Lip Balm
  • "I love this lip balm from Burt's bees. My lips stay so dry and cracked during the winter. This def helps" in 413 reviews
  • "I love this lip balm from Burt's bees. My lips stay so dry and cracked during the winter. This def helps" in 407 reviews
  • "I love this lip balm from Burt's bees. My lips stay so dry and cracked during the winter. This def helps" in 393 reviews
  • "I love this lip balm from Burt's bees. My lips stay so dry and cracked during the winter. This def helps" in 391 reviews
  • "Burt's Bee's is the BEST lip balm on the market. It doesn't have an oily formula like most lip balms do and it's just a very moisturizing balm. Love it!" in 91 reviews
Audrey R.
In PA, the winter seemingly never ends and
chapped lips are the reward. I've been using the Medicated Lip Balm for
the past month at night to help sooth and heal dry, chapped lips and
it's definitely worked wonders. My lips are softer in the morning and
they feel sealed and protected at night. In fact, I feel that it's
actually prevented my lips from getting excessively chapped as that is a
yearly winter thing for me. The flavor is a bit medicinal, but not
overly. I wish though that the balm was a little creamier, but that's
just a "feel" preference. It works and that's really all that matters
when you're desperate for healing!
Jennafer C.
Louisville
I normally use the vanilla bean lip balm by Burt's, but I ended up with a cold sore last month and needed something stronger. My lips are always dry no matter how much water I drink.

I was worried this would dry my lips out further, but everyone was recommending this for cracked lips and cold sores.

I was pleasantly surprised to finally find a fix for my dry lips! I've tried just about every drugstore lip balm, and this one is the winner!

I'm not crazy about menthol, but having soft lips is such a relief.
Trinh N.
I typically get eczema around my mouth and it hurts to high heavens. But if I use the Medicated Burt’s bees lip balm then it typically goes away in a few days, it’s my go to when I have a little outbreak otherwise I use the normal Burt’s bees.

This product keeps my lips hydrated and gets rid of the cracks and I love the smell of the eucalyptus that’s in it. Over all it’s a 9/10 for me!
Sarah G.
San Diego, CA
Being a huge chap stick (non lipstick) wearing girl I am constantly buying yes because I loose everything. I hate dry lips and mine are sensitive so easily damaged. Having a good chap stick that is Easy to apply and can give instant relief is a must. It's easy to say I know good from bad, Burt's bees being definitely Good. Smooth, Nice light sent, Lasting feel... Good pick!!!
Vanessa S.
Chico, CA
My favorite medicated lip balm! Sometimes I break out in these gross fever blisters around my mouth and this heals it almost immediately! I put it on at the first tingle of an outbreak and it keeps it away. If I do breakout, this really helps to dry it up and keep it from spreading. My fever blisters usually start clear up within a day and are completely gone within a week. This product cuts my healing time in half! I will use this forever! Nothing works as well as this. And I’ve tried EVERYTHING!
Amy S.
I love chapstick! I have chapstick stashed everywhere; all over my house, my purse, my truck, my desk, etc. But not just any chapstick. It has to be Burt’s Bees. That’s because they have so many yummy flavors, they’re priced fairly, and they have the perfect consistency. It’s not too thin that it wears off right away, but not so thick that it ends up in your mouth instead of staying on your lips.
This medicated one is a little bit thicker and has a cool menthol/peppermint scent. When my lips get very dry and chapped I like to wear this one at night. I apply a thick layer and it starts healing my lips right away!!
I highly recommend Burt’s Bees to everyone!!
Alexus S.
Kelseyville, CA
I got this product at Walmart. Absolutely amazing drug store produce. Really afford labor absolutely the best chapstick I’ve ever used. I live a chapstick that burns a little bit it makes me feel like my lips are being cared for. One use and your lips 100% improve. I definitely recommend
Rah A.
Baltimore, MD
Love this lip balm! My lips chap horribly in the winter and I always keep my Burt’s Bees on hand to combat the damage. The minty tingle is refreshing and also helps to freshen your breath a bit. It’s still gentle enough that my 4-year-old can use it without complaining about the tingle/taste.
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
Burt's bees chapstick is hands down the best chapstick that's ever been in existence. I've tried soooooo many different kinds and always go back to Burt's bees no matter what and this is for over ten years now! I keep one in my car, purse, coat pocket and on my nightstand.
Chris L.
Middletown
#1 FAVORITE PRODUCT FROM BURTS BEES! amazing wear, creamy texture and last for about 2.5 hours. smells great, feels amazing on lips and super helpful for those who get those awful seasonal cold sores. it’s like burt’s bees meets blistex, what could be better?!
Cheri L.
BURNSVILLE, NC
How does this compare to original Burts bees lip balm? Is it nice and tingly and fresh feeling ?
Muse R.
Brooklyn, NY
Is the smell/taste is unpleasant? Does it smell like medicine?
Jazmyne M.
Bentonville, AR
I've tried some of their products that I really like & some that I don't so does this one actually seem to work??
Kate B.
I often get Chapstick to help with sore and clogged noses. Has anyone tried this for that? I feel as though the menthol would be helpful.
Does it plump your lips?