Burt's Bees Medicated Lip Balm
Ease Troubled Lips With A Refreshing, Natural Lip Balm Specially Formulated To Temporarily Relieve The Pain And Itching Of Cold Sores And Fever Blisters.
Benefits & Claims:
- Formulated To Temporarily Relieve The Pain And Itching Of Cold Sores And Fever Blisters
- 100% Natural
- Infused With Eucalyptus Extract And Soothing Menthol To Moisturize And Renew Your Lip
- Replenishes Skin With Kokum, Cocoa And Shea Butters That Melt On Lips
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls
- Menthol & Eucalyptus: The Perfect Pair To Cool And Calm.
- The Comforting Aroma Of Eucalyptus Extract Is The Perfect Companion To The Soothing And Cooling Sensation Of Menthol, Commonly Used To Ease The Pain Of Sores And Other Irritations.
How To Use:
Apply To Affected Area No More Than 3–4 Times Daily.see more...
Top Questions See all 29 Q&A
- "I love this lip balm from Burt's bees. My lips stay so dry and cracked during the winter. This def helps" in 413 reviews
- "I love this lip balm from Burt's bees. My lips stay so dry and cracked during the winter. This def helps" in 407 reviews
- "I love this lip balm from Burt's bees. My lips stay so dry and cracked during the winter. This def helps" in 393 reviews
- "I love this lip balm from Burt's bees. My lips stay so dry and cracked during the winter. This def helps" in 391 reviews
- "Burt's Bee's is the BEST lip balm on the market. It doesn't have an oily formula like most lip balms do and it's just a very moisturizing balm. Love it!" in 91 reviews
chapped lips are the reward. I've been using the Medicated Lip Balm for
the past month at night to help sooth and heal dry, chapped lips and
it's definitely worked wonders. My lips are softer in the morning and
they feel sealed and protected at night. In fact, I feel that it's
actually prevented my lips from getting excessively chapped as that is a
yearly winter thing for me. The flavor is a bit medicinal, but not
overly. I wish though that the balm was a little creamier, but that's
just a "feel" preference. It works and that's really all that matters
when you're desperate for healing!
I was worried this would dry my lips out further, but everyone was recommending this for cracked lips and cold sores.
I was pleasantly surprised to finally find a fix for my dry lips! I've tried just about every drugstore lip balm, and this one is the winner!
I'm not crazy about menthol, but having soft lips is such a relief.
This product keeps my lips hydrated and gets rid of the cracks and I love the smell of the eucalyptus that’s in it. Over all it’s a 9/10 for me!
This medicated one is a little bit thicker and has a cool menthol/peppermint scent. When my lips get very dry and chapped I like to wear this one at night. I apply a thick layer and it starts healing my lips right away!!
I highly recommend Burt’s Bees to everyone!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos