BY BURT'S BEES

Ease Troubled Lips With A Refreshing, Natural Lip Balm Specially Formulated To Temporarily Relieve The Pain And Itching Of Cold Sores And Fever Blisters.

Benefits & Claims:

• Formulated To Temporarily Relieve The Pain And Itching Of Cold Sores And Fever Blisters
  • 100% Natural
  • Infused With Eucalyptus Extract And Soothing Menthol To Moisturize And Renew Your Lip
  • Replenishes Skin With Kokum, Cocoa And Shea Butters That Melt On Lips
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

• Menthol & Eucalyptus: The Perfect Pair To Cool And Calm.
  • The Comforting Aroma Of Eucalyptus Extract Is The Perfect Companion To The Soothing And Cooling Sensation Of Menthol, Commonly Used To Ease The Pain Of Sores And Other Irritations.

How To Use:

Apply To Affected Area No More Than 3–4 Times Daily.

Burt's Bees Medicated Lip Balm
  • "I love this lip balm from Burt's bees. My lips stay so dry and cracked during the winter. This def helps" in 420 reviews
  • "Burt's Bee's is the BEST lip balm on the market. It doesn't have an oily formula like most lip balms do and it's just a very moisturizing balm. Love it!" in 91 reviews
Sarah G.
San Diego, CA
Being a huge chap stick (non lipstick) wearing girl I am constantly buying yes because I loose everything. I hate dry lips and mine are sensitive so easily damaged. Having a good chap stick that is Easy to apply and can give instant relief is a must. It's easy to say I know good from bad, Burt's bees being definitely Good. Smooth, Nice light sent, Lasting feel... Good pick!!!
Paxton K.
Waukesha, WI
Purchased at: Walgreens
Okay so this is honestly my favorite chapstick that I have ever used. I use it during the day when I need to give my lips some love! I have around 4 stashed in different places so I always have one around. It’s minty so it leaves a little tingle but isn’t harsh at all. Highly recommend for those Burt’s bees lovers out there!
Audrey R.
In PA, the winter seemingly never ends and
chapped lips are the reward. I've been using the Medicated Lip Balm for
the past month at night to help sooth and heal dry, chapped lips and
it's definitely worked wonders. My lips are softer in the morning and
they feel sealed and protected at night. In fact, I feel that it's
actually prevented my lips from getting excessively chapped as that is a
yearly winter thing for me. The flavor is a bit medicinal, but not
overly. I wish though that the balm was a little creamier, but that's
just a "feel" preference. It works and that's really all that matters
when you're desperate for healing!
Alexus S.
Kelseyville, CA
I got this product at Walmart. Absolutely amazing drug store produce. Really afford labor absolutely the best chapstick I’ve ever used. I live a chapstick that burns a little bit it makes me feel like my lips are being cared for. One use and your lips 100% improve. I definitely recommend
Rah A.
Baltimore, MD
Love this lip balm! My lips chap horribly in the winter and I always keep my Burt’s Bees on hand to combat the damage. The minty tingle is refreshing and also helps to freshen your breath a bit. It’s still gentle enough that my 4-year-old can use it without complaining about the tingle/taste.
Sarah K.
I used this when I had a really bad fever blister on my upper lip and it worked wonders! It didnt sting and it helped by slightly numbing it so I knew it was working. This is another recommendation for those with badly chapped/dry lips during winter time or if you suffer from fever blisters.
Brooke H.
Dallas, TX
This is my go to lip balm whenever my lips feel dehydrated and cracked. I keep at least 3 or 4 laying around everywhere so I am never without. Almost immediately after applying my lips get such a surge of hydration and after one or two applications are back to their hydrated glory!
Sabrina M.
East Bridgewater, MA
All time favorite chapstick out there. Works amazing. I use this all the time. I get very bad chapped lips in the winter time and this chapstick has been the best to help my lips get back to normal. I recommend this to all of my friends and everyone in my family as well.
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
Burt's bees chapstick is hands down the best chapstick that's ever been in existence. I've tried soooooo many different kinds and always go back to Burt's bees no matter what and this is for over ten years now! I keep one in my car, purse, coat pocket and on my nightstand.
Charisse V.
I love this lip balm. Even though it is medicated, the smell is not overpowering. When my lips are on the drier side and I need relief fast, this heals the dryness in no time. I stash a few of these in my purses for relief when my lip color tends to be too drying.
Does it plump your lips?
Cheri L.
Burnsville, NC
How does this compare to original Burts bees lip balm? Is it nice and tingly and fresh feeling ?
Muse R.
Brooklyn, NY
Is the smell/taste is unpleasant? Does it smell like medicine?
Morgan G.
Oklahoma City, OK
Do they make tinted lip balms??
Brittany W.
Did this leave anyone feeling as though your lips are wind-blown and raw? I'm a BB fanatic, and use their original formula daily. I have Burt's balms in every purse I own, a tube on my makeup vanity, and one on my bedside. I even turned my grizzly, scruffy, none aware boyfriend on to Burts bees. When I saw this eucalyptus formula, i didn't even think twice. I snatched up, immediately, but found my lips becoming more and more raw and chapped feeling after each use! I had to throw it away 😢 anyone else have this symptom of use??