Burt's Bees Mattifying Powder Foundation

by Burt's Bees

Our 100% natural, non-comedogenic, oil-control Mattifying Powder Foundation gives you a smooth and even skin tone. Lightweight and made with Bamboo to blur imperfections, it provides buildable coverage that blends effortlessly.

What is the best color or lightest color, to fit blonde hair, green eyes and very light skin?
Does this actually work for oily skin? Is it cakey?
[product:mattifying-powder-foundation] ? Does it provide good civerage ? is it easy to use? suitable for sensitive skin?
Start your review of Burt's Bees Mattifying Powder Foundation!
Lindsay G.
United states
Review for: 1105 – Bare
This powder is amazing! I like how it looks natural on the skin, doesn't look or get cakey. I like how it's all natural with no nasty ingredients. The only huge downside with this powder is the shade range! There are only like 5 or 6 shades and that doesn't allow more medium to darker toned women a chance to try the product. I would highly recommend this powder if you can find a shade that will work for your skintone. Otherwise Burt's Bees please work on getting more shades.
Wahiba A.
Burt's Bees Mattifying Powder Foundation uploaded by Wahiba A.
Review for: 1110 – Vanilla
I don’t like this powder , Do not hide pores and the color is not suitable for me ، I will not buy it again
Gabrielle W.
Barberton, OH
Burt's Bees Mattifying Powder Foundation uploaded by Gabrielle W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this as a all over powder after my foundation when I wear a light coverage foundation. This powder does have some coverage! It’s very smooth, feels great when applying! Doesn’t make you cakey if you use a light hand with it! Love it!
Caitlin M.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: 1110 – Vanilla
I chose to test the powder foundation over the liquid formula because my skin has been breaking out a lot more than normal lately, and I wanted to lay off the heavy stuff. I was so happy with this formula! Powder can be difficult because it can be very obvious when you're wearing it, but I found this to go on really nice and light. It soaked up any shine in a flash, and made my redness go down quite a bit. Sure, it needed a lighter hand over a pimple or particularly flaky skin—but that's true with any powder. Overall, this was a solid choice for me!
Christian P.
Brookhaven, MS
Burt's Bees Mattifying Powder Foundation uploaded by Christian P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: 1110 – Vanilla
I really didn’t like this powder but I love the Burts bees line. The powder was cakey and thick on my face. It felt heavy and became blotchy after a very short amount of time. I probably wouldn’t buy it again but it may work better for someone with a different skin type.
Maya M.
Westminster, CO
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: 1115 – Sand
It is not my favorite face powder. It is not finely milled. I purchased it as I ran out of my bare minerals powder and was looking for a dupe. Unfortunately it is not as soft and it does not give full coverage. It is an Ok powder for the price.
Hanin A.
Reno, NV
Review for: 1125 – Almond
Stays on all day! I love how it blends on very well and does not leave my face oily or itchy
Tiffany B.
Titusville, FL
Review for: 1105 – Bare
I think I like this powder foundation so far. It's subtle and not super full coverage. I chose the shade Bare for my very fair skin and it might be a tad too light, but the coverage is nice. It looks natural enough and not blotchy. I'll have a better idea when I wear more makeup, but for now, I am happy with it. My pics are before and after for  Burt's Bees Mattifying Powder Foundation
Alyce G.
Kirtland, NM
Burt's Bees Mattifying Powder Foundation applies evenly and smoothly with a powder brush. My main use for this product is for a setting powder and it works wonderfully. It doesn't remove my already applied liquid foundation like regular setting powders. It is very affordable at Walmart - $14. I highly recommend this powder foundation to anyone.
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
Review for: 1110 – Vanilla
I wish the color range was wider/different as I had a hard time picking a shade online. I decided to try Vanilla and it is perfect for my light skin. However, it's described as fair to medium skin and I think it's too wide of a range and too light for someone with medium skin tone. The packaging includes a mirror and a sponge, and though I don't use them, it's a nice thing. The packaging is very light plastic and feels cheap. The powder itself is pretty nice. It is finely milled and applies to the skin easily. It has some glow in it, which transfers to the skin. I love the effect on my skin, but it can be too much for people with oily skin. Besides, it's supposed to be a matter powder, so that's not really true.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sarah A.
il y a un an
Burt's Bees Mattifying Powder Foundation ? Does it provide good civerage ? is it easy to use? suitable for sensitive skin?
Chelsea T. il y a 7 mois
I have extremely sensitive skin and it worked great for me! I would 100% buy it again if my store carried more shades
Sabrina L.
Camp Lejeune, NC
il y a 2 ans
Burt's Bees Mattifying Powder Foundation Has anyone tried this? What is the coverage like?
Hannah K. il y a 2 ans
Honestly I have sensitive skin with red undertones and it works WONDERS! I do 1-2 coats and it covers virtually anything without looking caked on. On the think dirty app the toxicity score is ZERO- major perk! I have also found it for 11 dollars at Meijer and Target instead of 16 at Ulta😊