BY BURT'S BEES

Introducing Six Creamy, Full-coverage Shades Of Matte Lip Color In A Modern Crayon For Truly Beautiful Lip Color. Lightweight Moisture For A Comfortable, Everyday Wear Formula Infused With Shea Butter, Kendi Oil, And Jojoba Oil. It's Color That Truly Cares For Your Lips!

Benefits & Claims:

• Creamy Matte Color And Moisture-rich, Wear
  • Hydrates And Moisturizes Lips, Leaving Them Feeling Soft And Smooth
  • 100% Natural
  • Available In 6,Full-coverage Matte Shades
  • Precise Application In A Playful Form Without The Hassle And Mess Of Sharpening
  • Formulated Without Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum, Sls, Fragrance Or Flavors

Shea Butter Helps To Hydrate And Moisturize Dry Lips Leaving Them Feeling Soft And Smooch-worthy Smooth. Enriched With Conditioning Jojoba Oil And Kendi Oil, Which Are Chock Full Of Omega 3 To Hydrate And Moisturize Lips. And Don't Forget The Shea Butter For An Extra Dose Of Moisture.

How To Use:

Remove Cap, Twist Bottom Of The Barrel To Expose Product And Apply To Lips For Your Desired Level Of "Wow." Use The Rounded Tip To Outline Lips And Fill In The Rest By Layering On The Color. Then Pucker Up Because You Are Ready To Go.

• Is this drying?2 Answers
  • I've never used this product before. How well does the co...3 Answers
  • Hi are these colors as dark on your lips as they appea? 2 Answers
Burt's Bees Matte Lip Crayon
  • "I got this in my Topbox Valentine Sweetheart collection box. It was the tipping point for my purchase of the box and it has lived up so far. The subtle hue enhances the natural colour of my lips and it is VERY moisturizing. I like that it is all natural ingredients as well. Even for $8.99, I think it is worth it. Would repurchase." in 78 reviews
  • "I'm usually afraid to wear pink lip crayon, but it looks great and feels great. I am glad I have a new all-natural beauty product to add to my collection." in 68 reviews
  • "The color is very long lasting and has a barbie pink feel with cool undertones. This is easy to apply and doesn't dry out. Burt's Bees beauty products always impress me. I would recommend this to anyone who wants color and moisture without having to deal with the hassle of traditional lipstick. " in 21 reviews
  • "I love this lip crayon. I neglected it for months but onc I opened it, it has been my go to. It is a gorgeous nude pink color. I love that it is made of 100% natural products. It is creamy, not sticky. It wears off nicely without melting all over your face. This is a great product. Can't wait to try more from this brand" in 20 reviews
Aly P.
Perris, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought the Sedona sands lip color at ulta. The color is really close to my natural lip color and so I did have to do multiple layers for it to stand out and really show. I will say that it is a hydrating lip crayon for being matte. I never felt like it was drying and it allowed for multiple applications throughout the day without it every looking like my lips were cracking. It’s super soft on the lips so the texture is amazing. The downside I would stay is that it’s not long lasting. It easily comes of once you eat or drink anything, that’s why I gave it 3 stars. I would think of it like a colored chapstick. Needing to reapply every so often but super soft!
Sarah S.
Vail, CO
Review for: Redwood Forest more...
I was looking for a beautiful everyday red that was also very moisturizing and I couldn't be happier with this product! It goes on so smoothly, has the perfect amount of pigment and has a subtle matte finish. I have VERY dry skin so having something like this that really stays one while also moisturizing is key.
I've tried so many other brands from Sephora and higher-end brands, but have not found anything to rival Burts Bees! My skin is very fair and I  have dark hair, so this Redwood color gives me a classic red lip that looks great at the office or out on datenights as well. My boyfriend also loves that he doesn't end up wearing the color so that's an added perk. Not to mention I don't leave lipstick stains on every cup I touch!
Amanda V.
West Covina, CA
Purchased at: CVS
I really love the fact that these are made from natural products and not full of chemicals. If you can find the right color these look very nice. Applies on smooth doesn’t leave residue. Due to the natural ingredients you may need to apply it more than usual but I love the color selection!
lilliana d.
loxahatchee
Purchased at: Walmart
My expectations for this product were extremely high and they were more than met. There is nothing bad to say about these crayons! The formula glides effortlessly on and barely budges throughout the day. They even work well when blended together to make an ombre.
Erika T.
Washingtonville
Before I purchased this lip crayon, I was. Bit skeptical... was it a lipstick, a lip liner? How do I put this one? Does it stay on? Does it smear?
I bought it basically because I liked the color and I needed to beef up my lippie collection with a few more nudes. SEDONA SANDS is my perfect nude! I feel like with this lip crayon, I don’t need a lip liner because you have some pretty awesome control over it’s application, much easier than a traditional lipstick, and much cleaner than a liquid lipstick. I love love love this lip crayon, I will definitely
Be purchasing more from the collection, and the moisture is INCREDIBLE. It also doesn’t hurt that it’s an all around fantastic product. I also love the fact that it is all nature and leaping bunny certified! Burt’s bees... awesome brand with an even more awesome product. This brand definitely doesn’t get the recognition it deserves!
Amanda D.
Philadelphia
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Redwood Forest more...
Have only used for a short time but so far I really like this. It's almost like a more casual alternative to lipstick that you could wear to work. It's a very nice rich red color and it applies very easily. It's also lightweight so you hardly feel like you're wearing it. If you're not a big lipstick person, give this a try!
Julia G.
Review for: Hawaiian Smolder more...
I like this crayon because it doesn't dry out my lips too much and I can layer a gloss or Vaseline over it.

The color is VERY saturated, which I like.

It's fairly matte but not as matte as a liquid matte lipstick.

Only complaint is that it comes off a little bit when I have something to drink but it isn't too noticeable.

I have very light skin and the Hawaiian Smolder really pops against my skin tone.
Michelle K.
Review for: Niagara Overlook more...
This color is really pretty and it looks really nice when it goes on. It also feels nice and isn't drying at all. It has more of a demi-matte finish with a bit of shine. I loved the way it looked when I first applied it.

My main issue is it wears off super quickly. It feels more like a tinted lip balm to me and for that it's fine, but if you're looking for something to last longer than a half an hour and be matte, it's just not great. I would probably like it better if it was really close to my lip color because this shade is more peachy and it's really obvious when it starts to wear off.

I'm going to stick to the Revlon Matte Balm in the future because it's so much better at that price point.
Emily M.
Ambler, PA
Review for: Niagara Overlook more...
I'll start by explaining that I'm not a huge lipstick person! I don't like the way it makes my lips feel or look.
This product is great! It gives my lips some subtle color but doesn't weigh them down! It really just felt like I had some chapstick on! I love it. I reapplied about 2 times throughout the night but honestly it was painless. I will totally buy again!
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
Review for: Napa Vineyard more...
I don’t really like this. The texture is very nice and it feels good on the lips. I also really like this color and it has good pigment. But the crayon tip Is so big that it is really hard to apply. Also, it transfers and is not very long lasting. It was gone after a couple hours even if I didn’t eat anything. Not worth the hassle.
Laura R.
Urbandale, IA
I want a matte lipstick that's neutral light pink shade. I done want it to dry out my lips but I do want it to last, and not have to worry about re applying every time after I take a drink. Is this a good product??
Lark S.
Baltimore, MD
I've never used this product before. How well does the color last? Does it keep lips moisturized?
Maggie M.
Palatine, IL
Does this color actually stay on in a creamy way? Is it sheer??
Shelby C.
Corvallis , OR
Where can I find this?
Amanda L.
Thomasville, NC
I have heard good things about Burt's Bees lip crayons but I was wondering if they are moisturizing as well? Are they matte finish? Most matte finish products dry my lips out extra.