BY BURT'S BEES #54 in Bath Products

Burt's Bees Mani Pedi Holiday Gift Set is the perfect gift to pamper someone special this holiday season. This amazing collection helps defy dry skin with 3 of Burt's Bees favorites for hands and feet plus a bonus ecoTools foot brush and pumice. Ultimate Care Hand Cream with baobab oil, watermelon seed oil and natural fruit acid complex for all day moisturization. Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream nourishes and hydrates nails and cuticles with sweet almond oil, cocoa butter, vitamin E and sunflower oil. Peppermint Foot Lotion is made with peppermint, menthol, vegetable based glycerin and coconut oil to help soften calluses and revive and rejuvenate dry feet. Plus This 4 piece gift set comes in an attractive box making it a perfect gift for someone special. Keep the body naturally nourished with the Burt's Bees.

Buy on Amazon
Tasha H.
Canton
I have used these and I loved them. I also used to peppermint foot scrub amd they make my feet feel so good. I spend hours on my feet but after soaking and scrubbing and conditioning my feet with Burt bees foot products my feet hurt way less. Awesome product!
marina R.
Redondo Beach, CA
Being a stay at home mom, means I have a lot more stay at home moms. After a long day with a toddler or a newborn this gift set is the perfect gift for any mommy or woman out there. it's just the right amount to make her go wow, this is just what I need! let's face it every mommy needs some pampering. Especially by Burts and bees that I love!
april c.
I love all these brand products they never have let me down I love how this Burt's bees pedi set left my feet all so smooth I love how everything in this box made it all worth doing it at home yourself easy and affordable definitely recommend this to enjoy
Alondra M.
This product is worth the price. I cannot tell you how gentle it is on my skin and a total life saver for my dry hands within the summer. I have yet to find a con to this product. And again, it may seem pricey to some, but a little bit of product goes a long way!
Grace S.
This product is so fun to use with my friends! Who wants to pay for professional manicures and pedicures? Honestly love the way my feet feel after using this. I got it at target. Would recommend for dry feet.
Caroline K.
['Fairfax ', ''], VA
I love anything burts bees. All their products are great and they all leave your body feeling great afterwards. This product is great if you want to pamper yourself at home with a mannie peddie I would definitely recommend this to anybody!
Stephanie S.
My husband actually stole mine. He has awful dry cracked feet from wearing steel toe boots all day everyday and this is the only product that has helped him. I will be buying more asap.
Kasey C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love this set and the fact that it's all natural is a bonus. The cuticle cream is amazing, its more of a balm but it really softens your cuticles to prepare for any at home mani!
Carissa E.
chandler, AZ
I love this cute little kit minus the bag just because it's a waste to me because I have enough bags and would rather have seen another product rather than a waste of fabric. This stuff works amazing though. Everything is moisturizing to help with winter blues on hands and feet as well as being all natural to keep chemicals out of the body.
Anne W.
Winston Salem , NC
Wonderful gift that would delight anyone! The foot lotion has a refreshing peppermint scent. The hand repair cream soaks beautifully into your skin making your hands feel soft and silky all day. The lip balm is a favorite leaving you with soft kissable lips.
Tikeria H.
How can I get this included in my voxbox
Anjali J.
I've seen this product as of recently . Is it worth buying at full price ? Who would you gift this product to? Is it for the older crowd ?
Yuz E.
Ciudad de México
Crysta G.
Fayetteville, NC
Seems too good to be true. I've never had a chance to try this but considering getting it for my mom. Is it worth he money? How is the sent? She's doesn't like anything that has a super strong fragrance.