Burt's Bees Mango Lip Balm
Burt's Bees Mango Lip Balm
By Burt's Bees
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN

What's your favorite Burt's Bees product?

Ariana B.
Ariana B.
Doland, SD
1 year, 5 months ago
I love the mango or coconut.
La'el H.
La'el H.
1 year, 8 months ago
Definitely the Mango and Pomegranate lip balms :)
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Buffalo, NY
1 year, 9 months ago
I really like the original mint balm. Smells great and works well on my lips. I always have one or two lying around.
Laurie H.
Laurie H.
2 years, 1 month ago
This mango one and the pomegranate one are my two faves!
Nancy G.
Nancy G.
3 years, 3 months ago
I love the original minty lip balm!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Goshen, IN
3 years, 4 months ago
The mango or coconut lip balms are my favorite.
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Barrington, NH
4 years, 2 months ago
I like the original Burt's Bees lip balm the best. It works well to prevent chapped lips, and I like the minty smell :)