Ashlyn S.
Ashlyn S.
I really like Burt's Bees, the smell/flavor, the feeling on my lips, the lasting power but has anyone else noticed it clogging your pores around the lip margin causing breakouts?
Corinne B.
Corinne B.
June 2, 2016, 8:53 p.m.
I haven't had any problems with the Burt's Bees products. Now the lip balms of Eos didn't agree with my lips.
DanN C.
DanN C.
Feb. 8, 2014, 9:19 p.m.
The Mango in the ingredients might be affecting you! Mango is a distant plant relative to poison ivy and do you might be having an allergic reaction! This probably won't go away so I'd check with your doctor!!
Cortnee B.
Cortnee B.
Dec. 13, 2013, 5:23 p.m.
I actually get a rash when I use Burt's Bees Lip Balm. The skin around my lips gets puffy, red, and sore. I went to my doctor and she said that one of its ingredients made my Eczema even worse, so let that be a warning to any other Eczema sufferers using Burt's Bees!
Allison D.
Allison D.
Oct. 16, 2013, 11:40 a.m.
I get the break outs too :/ The balm works wonders on my lips but if it gets on the skin of my skin it goes insane...
Barbie S.
Barbie S.
July 24, 2013, 6:20 p.m.
I have actually had some issue with breakouts right by my upper lip but I hadn't thought to link it to my Burt's Bees! I suppose it is possible that the two are linked. I think this might happen with any lip product applied many times a day since it is for moisture and longevity. It would definitely clog pores since it is formulated for lips. I'll have to pay attention now to my breakouts in relation to my Burt's usage and see if I have any correlation or not. Hmmmm