Sequoyah T.

Does this make your lips tingle?

April I.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Buffalo, NY
1 year, 8 months ago
This product doesn't make my lips tingle, per se, it makes them feel... I'm not sure how to describe it, but strange. Almost like my lips felt more dry after a few applications.
Corinne B.
4 years, 1 month ago
Ashley Z.
Ashley Z.
4 years, 3 months ago
Yes...but its refreshing...not overpowering!
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB
4 years, 6 months ago
Yes - a little - but not to the extent of Blistex!
Megan B.
Tehya R.
Tehya R.
Minneapolis, MN
4 years, 8 months ago
It makes my lips tingle, but it feels really nice.
Barbie S.
Barbie S.
La Porte, TX
4 years, 11 months ago
If I put a lot on then sometimes it'll tingle a bit, nothing crazy and not long lasting. I love how smooth and moist my lips stay!