Kat F.
Kat F.
Los Angeles, CA
Does it dry your lips out like carmax making you think you cant live without it so you keep buying it ?
Corinne B.
Corinne B.
June 2, 2016, 8:54 p.m.
It doesn't dry my lips out. I liked the Burt's Bees products.
Courtney V.
Courtney V.
March 1, 2015, 2:05 p.m.
This is actually the only brand of Chapstick I can use that doesn't dry my lips out I highly highly recommend this product
Amber M.
Amber M.
Feb. 17, 2015, 1:10 p.m.
No it doesn't. I would say I use it about 4-5 times a day I have to first thing in the am and right before bed and a few times in between. Carmex I am constantly applying.
Sara W.
Sara W.
Dec. 5, 2014, 11:26 p.m.
This doesn't dry my lips out like Carmex does, and also doesn't have the unpleasant smell or stickiness that some others have.
Deidra S.
Deidra S.
May 5, 2014, 1:18 a.m.
It's addictive I got 3 right now
Amy K.
Amy K.
March 31, 2014, 8:55 p.m.
I find that is makes my lips moist when I use it, but doesn't require constant application like other chapsticks.
Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.
March 11, 2014, 1:45 p.m.
This is the best chapstick of all time. I only have to put it on two times a day...once in the morning and before bed after I wash my face. It sticks with you all day and keeps your lips really moisturized. Carmex has an additive in it that actually causes you to have to keep putting it on and therefore buying it...Burt's Bees doesn't :)
DanN C.
DanN C.
Feb. 8, 2014, 9:16 p.m.
It's addictive and I definitely do keep buying more! However that's not because it drys you out! It's got a definite flavor though so I hope you like mango!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Nov. 20, 2013, 4:03 p.m.
This truly keeps lips moist! Best lip balm by far.