Burt's Bees Mango Lip Balm

by Burt's Bees

A paradise for your lips. Burt's Bees Mango Lip Balm is made with Mango Butter, a naturally nourishing balm that smoothes dry lips. Hydrate you lips with this tropical twist on moisture.

Do you guys use products from burtbees other than the lip balm? Burt's Bees Mango Lip Balm
Does it tint or is it clear?
Doesn’t really work?
Start your review of Burt's Bees Mango Lip Balm!
Product Highlights
...greasy and shiny like most chapsticks, its nice and really helps with chapped lips and makes your lips look nice and smooth naturally, without looking greasy. Love it!!in reviews
I love all Burt's Bees products, this especially! It's natural, moisturizing, and it has the cool feeling after putting it on <3! It's a bit more expensive than other chap sticks but it's definitely worth it! in reviews
I love the smell of this! Mango is my fav fruit and having the smell on my lips just makes me super happy:)in reviews
Rachael L.
W Alexandria, OH
Burt's Bees Mango Lip Balm uploaded by Rachael L.
Review for: Single
For the price you can’t go wrong with this cruelty free & all natural product. It moisturizes your lips while penetrating them to repair and damage that is done. I use this all year round and especially in the winter. This is an absolute must for my purse/makeup bag.
Olanike K.
Indianapolis, IN
Burt's Bees Mango Lip Balm uploaded by Olanike K.
Purchased at: CVS
The fact that it really moisturizes my lips is why I love it gave it a five star cause hey it does work and I have one in my bag, at work on my desk, in my car everywhere.very mindful of what I use on my lips that’s why am very particular about Burt bee. It also peels off dead skin easily...I can go on and on...Burt's Bees
Jeimy A.
windham
Burt's Bees Mango Lip Balm uploaded by Jeimy A.
Review for: Single
This product is a classic for our lips!!! It’s the the best product for all seasons, especially winter, smell delicious and the most important thing is cheap and excellent moisturizing lip balm 😀😃😃😄😁
Molly A.
Burt's Bees Mango Lip Balm uploaded by Molly A.
Review for: Twin Pack, Single
This is one of my favorite Burt's Bees lip balm flavors! The mango smells soooo good. I love the fruity smell. I prefer it over the original. This makes my lips feel so soft and moisturized. I like that their products are natural. Great product for a reasonable price.
Minh H.
Burt's Bees Mango Lip Balm uploaded by Minh H.
Purchased at: Amazon
It has a very unpleasant odor and does not hold moisture well. Burt's Bees Mango Lip Balm
Andrea L.
Goldendale, WA
Burt's Bees Mango Lip Balm uploaded by Andrea L.
Purchased at: Safeway
Review for: Twin Pack, Single
I like how it glides on smoothly. It doesn't tug or pull. It's not sticky and gross how some chapsticks or balms are. My lips feel moisturized and it doesn't burn or sting when I apply. Burts Bees peppermint/original is my favorite though honestly
jen H.
Nixa, MO
1,975 reviews
Burt's Bees Mango Lip Balm uploaded by jen H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Single
I love Burts Bees and all the various Varieties it now comes in. But I think the original flavor is where it is as! This flavor has a weird after taste.
Will A.
Birmingham, AL
Burt's Bees Mango Lip Balm uploaded by Will A.
Purchased at: Target
Absolutely the best lip balm! It is my go to for all parts of the day and every night.
Darby S.
Ellisville, MO
Burt's Bees Mango Lip Balm uploaded by Darby S.
Purchased at: Target
This is a go-to trustee lip balm that I always have on me. They last forever and actually moisturize your lips. They even heal my chapped lips and revive them from the dead. Highly recommend as a staple item in your purse and daily life!
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
Burt's Bees is a quality product anyway but I love this flavor/scent. As always goes on smoothly. Never greasy or tacky. So great for keeping your lips moisturized during the summer and so soothing if they get a little sunburnt. I always have a few of these. Mango is my favorite.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
mariam G.