BY BURT'S BEES

A paradise for your lips. Burt's Bees Mango Lip Balm is made with Mango Butter, a naturally nourishing balm that smoothes dry lips. Hydrate you lips with this tropical twist on moisture.

Benefits & Claims:

• Nourishes With Mango Butter
  • Sweet Tropical Flavor
  • 100% Natural
  • Nourishes With Beeswax And Coconut Oil
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

Mango Butter: Give Your Lips A Taste Of The Tropics With This Exotic Butter Extracted From The Seeds Of The Manifera Indica (Mango) Tree. Known For It's Unique Softening, Moisturizing Properties, Mango Butter Is A Natural Emollient.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

Burt's Bees Mango Lip Balm
  • "I love all Burt's Bees products, this especially! It's natural, moisturizing, and it has the cool feeling after putting it on <3! It's a bit more expensive than other chap sticks but it's definitely worth it! " in 275 reviews
  • "I love my Burt's bees nourshing chapstick, any chapstick of theres really works well for me and its not greasy and shiny like most chapsticks, its nice and really helps with chapped lips and makes your lips look nice and smooth naturally, without looking greasy. Love it!!" in 273 reviews
  • "I love the smell of this! Mango is my fav fruit and having the smell on my lips just makes me super happy:)" in 106 reviews
Kirsten T.
THIS IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE LIP BALM. It saves my lips from the brink and even beyond the brink. I’ve slathered this on many a time, on a daily basis and my lips never feel heavy or waxy. The formula is super smooth and extremely hydrating. I LOVE the taste of it too, very enjoyable (I’m not eating it but I still lick my lips a lot with anything on them). My only complaint is that it’s like $4 for one, I think it should be like $1.99 for one, but I’m cheap so there’s that.
Clare E.
Omaha, NE
This is my favorite brand of chapstick to use! There are so many different flavors/scents of chapsticks in this brand. They are also super moisturizing and my lips feel hydrated every night I use it before bed. I have tried multiple kinds in this brand and have not been let down. They are a little bit higher in price compared to other chapsticks but nothing too overpriced. They also are natural! So I love that of course! Definitely would recommend.
Megan B.
Puyallup , WA
My ride or die! I go crazy when I run out of this, and do my best not to. It just feels so amazing on my lips, doesn't have a strong smell, and is PERFECT. I won't go for another chapstick if the option for my Mango Burt's Bees is available. I could have ten tubes sitting at home and I will still grab one just to have.

In my opinion everyone needs this in their life, and those that do not have it are missing out.
kensi c.
Norman
My lips are extremely sensitive, and almost every lip balm out there makes them sting and itch. I’ve only found two balms out there that don’t do this, and this particular flavor is one of them. It smells great and feels amazing on my lips and keeps them very smooth, especially during the winter. It lasts a long time and doesn’t leave a greasy feeling on the lips like some balms do.
Alex S.
Newtown Sq, PA
If you’re looking for a fun take on a quality chapstick then try Burt’s Bees Mango! It smells refreshing and keeps your lips just as hydrated as the original. Besides the mango scent, the main difference between this chapstick and the OG is it’s missing that classic Burt’s Bees bite feel that the OG has on your lips.
Syra P.
I Wanted to try different flavors of Burns Bees however this one was not the one. I felt as if it did nothing. It was really watery and felt add if I was putting oil on my lips. Definitely did not help for chapped lips but smelt great. I would not recommend this flavor for someone who is trying to save their lips.
Amanda S.
Love Burt’s Bees products. Smells great and really moisturizes your lips. I use this all the time in the winter when my lips get chapped and it’s the only thing that really works without making the chapping worse. It’s on the more expensive side but the quality is better so it’s worth it.
Makaelyn R.
Felt like my lips were moisturized, the only thing is the balm is pretty thick so I felt like I had to really be careful not to apply to thick. Another plus is it was long lasting. I received this in a gift basket during the holidays. I definitely would recommend it to others!
David R.
North Providence, RI
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is literally my favorite chapstick/lip balm. I remember being in high school and always reaching for this whenever I ran out of my old chapstick (which was also Burt’s bees) regardless if I had to pay a whole $4-$5, it was always worth it! My specific favorite is the mango butter which leaves your lips feeling hydrated, smooth, and left with a nice mango smell that was too hard for me to resist. Sometimes I would just pop this on my lips for the smell lol :) I just wish this product was slightly more affordable, but even to this day i still pay the $4-$5 for this balm, it’s more hard not to
Mariah H.
I absolutely love this lip balm. I have purchased it many times and still purchase it to this day. The balm actually also sort of smells like mangos and it is very effective , smooth on the lips and traps in moisture. So I definitely recommend it to others.
Sequoyah T.
Does this make your lips tingle?
Natali F.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this lip balm smell good?
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
What's your favorite flavor?
Kat F.
Los Angeles, CA
Does it dry your lips out like carmax making you think you cant live without it so you keep buying it ?
India H.
Antioch, TN
What's your favorite Burt's Bees product?