Burt's Bees Mama Bee Nourishing Body Oil uploaded by Nour A.Burt's Bees Mama Bee Nourishing Body Oil uploaded by Cara P.Burt's Bees Mama Bee Nourishing Body Oil uploaded by Cara P.

BY BURT'S BEES #27 in Body Oil

Buy now on Bed Bath & Beyond
and get 6.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Keep your skin supple and soft with this light-weight, all natural body oil. Sweet almond and lemon oils and Vitamin E recondition skin throughout your pregnancy. No phthalates, parabens, petrolatum, or SLS.

Cold-pressed from the dried kernels of the Almond Tree, Sweet Almond Oil is a medium-weight oil rich in Oleic and Linoleic Acids, proteins and Vitamin D. It's also known for its ability to soften...

prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel oil, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil, tocopherol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil.

Marquitta W.
North Chesterfield, VA
My daughter was born in Jan 2016 I carried her full term I used this in conjunction with the Burt’s Bee’s belly butter and I did not receive one stretch mark. I am a woc and I will say that after I had my daughter my stomach did get very dark but it eventually faded back to its original color so i do not believe it has anything to do with the products!! Def tell any expectant mothers about this it helps with the itchy belly even if stretch marks is not a concern.
Rachelle R.
The smell is a win, loved how light weight and ultra hydrating this oil is. I used everyday in my pregnancy. I didn't get any stretch marks until the last month but I grew so big so fast, nothing could stop them. It's a little pricey but a little goes a long way. Definitely recommend to the little mama's out there.
Sonya L.
Vacaville, CA
This was the best! I absolutely loved this product, from the smell to the feel of it. I recommend it very much for stretch marks or just as body skin moisturizer. It has a light feel so it isn't heavy on the skin. It smells delicious like limine (I think) everyone thinks it smells different u sued it through my whole pregnancy and I don't have a single stretch mark. I started using it on my inner thighs and it seems as the stretch marks disappeared a bit. Amazing product. Its worth the buy, even if it's just for the smell.
Kuleigh B.
I’ve been alternating this oil with stretch mark lotion throughout the day and I love how light and refreshing it feels on my skin. It has a slight lemon scent that is very relaxing! It also makes for a good nipple balm. Use it all over, pregnant mamas!
Maria M.
beaumont, CA
I really love this product it is very natural and soft on the skin for sensitive people,it smells natural and a little herbal like honey,I love the scent.i use this every day for dryness in the skin or scalp, I highly recommend this product!
Brittany H.
I used this product my whole pregnancy, morning, night, and after the shower. It left my skin feeling smooth and soft. I did not have any stretch marks before and I didn’t after, whether it’s the actual product working or just my skin but needless to say I love the way it left me feeling especially being pregnant we don’t always feel great. Even if you’re skeptical about whether it works or not, I recommend getting it for the fact that I felt amazing after using it.
Julie H.
Rochester , NY
To me this is just like any other body oil. I don't hate it and I don't love it. It absorbs at a pretty slow rate but leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. I don't like the smell of it really. But it's just like any other body oil. Nothing special. I wouldn't repurchase.
April H.
This product was really great to use while I was pregnant because it helped relieve the itch and dryness of my pregnant belly. It was easy to find at multiple major retailers. It is cheaper than other stretch mark remover creams. Would recommend to any pregnant friend.
April K.
Portsmouth, OH
Left my skin feeling extremely moisturized. It didn’t take away any stretch marks but I believe It has helped to keep new ones from coming. It’s gentle on your skin, has an amazing scent and is wallet friendly. I’d definitely get it again. Highly recommend
Autumn S.
Akron, OH
purchased this for my growing belly earlier in my pregnancy . so at first site I was taken back at the size of the bottle and the price . However , this oil is lovely - the smell the feel . Alittle goes a long way and it absorbs into the skin so well . I bought this about 9-10 weeks into my pregnancy and I’m currently 35weeks - I still have alittle oil left - was using it about 2-3 times a week so I’d say it’s worth buying for sure .
Bethany J.
Does this help get rid of stretch marks?
Angela S.
Lady Lake, FL
Can this be used on your face for dry skin?
Nichole K.
How does it make your skin feel? Does it smell good?

back