Burt's Bees Mama Bee Nourishing Body Oil

by Burt's Bees

Keep your skin supple and soft throughout your pregnancy with this lightweight Body Oil. Our formula conditions and nourishes skin without leaving a greasy residue so you can feel refreshed and pampered all 9-months.

Is it irritating ?
Is the Mama Bees oil worth getting? I’ve had it in my basket for some time now and I’m just worried it will not soak in as well as other oils. [product:mama-bee-nourishing-body-oil-4-fl-oz]
What product u think gives the most results as far as fine lines
Start your review of Burt's Bees Mama Bee Nourishing Body Oil!
Jordan L.
Henderson, NV
Burt's Bees Mama Bee Nourishing Body Oil uploaded by Jordan L.
Purchased at: Walmart
The scent is heavenly, I really enjoy it. It’s not too overpowering either. Baby #2 has my skin looking super dry and I use this as soon as I get out of the shower and slather it on. My skin just soaks it all in and gives me such a pretty glow. It is just a touch of oily but not to the point where I don’t like using it.
ashley A.
Minco, OK
Burt's Bees Mama Bee Nourishing Body Oil uploaded by ashley A.
I really love the burt’s bees brand but I was dissatisfied with this body oil. It’s is best applying it to fresh out the shower skin but it wasn’t as nourishing as I had hoped and if you apply to dry skin I felt it didn’t absorb well. It smells good but I don’t recommend.
Lisa B.
Mars, PA
Burt's Bees Mama Bee Nourishing Body Oil uploaded by Lisa B.
Burt's Bees Mama Bee Nourishing Body Oil uploaded by Lisa B.
Purchased at: Amazon
Burt's Bees Mama Bee Nourishing Body Oil Sweet almond and lemon oils are in this natural formula. This cleansing body oil hydrate my dry & itchy skin!! Both vitamin E moisturizes and aloe make sure your skin is clean & smooth! This was my first time using an oil body cleanser and I like that it cleans and hydrates your skin. Good value and would definitely repurchase😍😍😍
Bianca Z.
Burt's Bees Mama Bee Nourishing Body Oil uploaded by Bianca Z.
I absolutely love this product!! It’s helped me keep my skin hydrated and a little goes a long way :)
Annex L.
Virginia Gdns, FL
Best oil hands down for pregnancy stretch mark prevention and skin hydration ! Used with my first pregnancy and currently using with this pregnancy I pair this oil with their other lovely mama bee products
Cara P.
I started using this in my second trimester and loved it! The scent is fresh and lemony and not overwhelming and it felt amazing on my dry skin. I didn't get a single stretch mark!
Trinh N.
Carmichael, CA
Burt's Bees Mama Bee Nourishing Body Oil uploaded by Trinh N.
Purchased at: Target
I have dry skin and stretch marks from over weight. I start using this one to reduce the patchiness on my elbows and knees, it smells like lemonade and the formula absorbs nicely on skin, giving skin smoothness instantly. This is a drug store product but it does the job wonderfully, I’m on my 2nd bottle and will be purchasing again. [product:mama-bee-nourishing-body-oil-(4-fl-oz)]
Lyndah P.
Burt's Bees Mama Bee Nourishing Body Oil uploaded by Lyndah P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I purchased this during my pregnancy with my twins to help prevent stretch marks and soothe itching. I prefer the nourishing body oil over others because although it’s an oil it does not leave you feeling greasy or gross. I purchased a 4 ounce bottle and it lasted me quite a long time especially since I used it every day.
Andrea N.
Zanesville, OH
Burt's Bees Mama Bee Nourishing Body Oil uploaded by Andrea N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Has my momma belly smelling like 🍋 lemon pie.. I mean could I ask for anything better, well and a super soft belly that’s stays hydrated ! Like it says !! It’s a genie in a bottle
Ashley C.
Pine Level, NC
Burt's Bees Mama Bee Nourishing Body Oil uploaded by Ashley C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
When my skin gets super dry in the winter months, I like to apply Burt’s Bee Nourishing Body oil. It’s 100 natural and hydrates my skin well! Safe to use on my little one too! Drys nicely!