BY BURT'S BEES #13 in Stretch Marks Treatments

Baby Your Skin Keep your skin supple and soft with this light-weight, all natural body oil.  Sweet almond and lemon oils and vitamin E recondition skin throughout your pregnancy. 100% Natural Phthalate-Free Petrochemical-Free Paraben-Free Featured Ingredient Sweet Almond Oil  - Cold pressed from the dried kernels of the almond tree, this medium-weight oil is rich in olein glyceride oleic and linoleic acid, proteins and vitamin D, and is excellent for the skin and nails. 800-849-7112

Sonya L.
Vacaville, CA
This was the best! I absolutely loved this product, from the smell to the feel of it. I recommend it very much for stretch marks or just as body skin moisturizer. It has a light feel so it isn't heavy on the skin. It smells delicious like limine (I think) everyone thinks it smells different u sued it through my whole pregnancy and I don't have a single stretch mark. I started using it on my inner thighs and it seems as the stretch marks disappeared a bit. Amazing product. Its worth the buy, even if it's just for the smell.
Brittany H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I used this product my whole pregnancy, morning, night, and after the shower. It left my skin feeling smooth and soft. I did not have any stretch marks before and I didn’t after, whether it’s the actual product working or just my skin but needless to say I love the way it left me feeling especially being pregnant we don’t always feel great. Even if you’re skeptical about whether it works or not, I recommend getting it for the fact that I felt amazing after using it.
Marquitta W.
Richmond, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughter was born in Jan 2016 I carried her full term I used this in conjunction with the Burt’s Bee’s belly butter and I did not receive one stretch mark. I am a woc and I will say that after I had my daughter my stomach did get very dark but it eventually faded back to its original color so i do not believe it has anything to do with the products!! Def tell any expectant mothers about this it helps with the itchy belly even if stretch marks is not a concern.
Valerie C.
Toledo, OH
I love this party oil it really works for keeping skin healthy and preventing stretch marks. I did notice that it's a little greasy I never use the body oil that isn't a little bit greasy. The bottle lasted an extremely long time... I'm not so sure I would re-purchase just due to the fact that I don't plan on getting pregnant again.
JoAnne S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I used this oil with my first pregnancy and I noticed it helped a little. I didn't use it daily but I tried to used it a few times a week. It seemed to help somewhat. With my second pregnancy now, I didn't use anything because I didn't feel the need to use anything. But I think it works if used as directed.
Julie H.
Rochester, NY
To me this is just like any other body oil. I don't hate it and I don't love it. It absorbs at a pretty slow rate but leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. I don't like the smell of it really. But it's just like any other body oil. Nothing special. I wouldn't repurchase.
April H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product was really great to use while I was pregnant because it helped relieve the itch and dryness of my pregnant belly. It was easy to find at multiple major retailers. It is cheaper than other stretch mark remover creams. Would recommend to any pregnant friend.
April K.
Portsmouth, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Left my skin feeling extremely moisturized. It didn’t take away any stretch marks but I believe It has helped to keep new ones from coming. It’s gentle on your skin, has an amazing scent and is wallet friendly. I’d definitely get it again. Highly recommend
Makenna M.
Corrales, NM
After having my daughter I had horrible strech marks on my inner and outer thighs which to me was embarrassing so I was recommended to try this out and it helped not only lighten them but also heal them. I would recommend this product to everyone if I could!
Amy F.
Jonesboro, AR
This stuff smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling beautiful and glowing. It’s moisturizes and isn’t oily at all. It’s very long lasting and smells great for hours after use. I use it everyday in the morning and night. I definitely recommend this!