Burt's Bees Mama Bee Leg And Foot Creme uploaded by Joan C.

BY BURT'S BEES #26 in Foot Cream & Lotion

Give Your Legs And Feet A Treat. This Rich Cream Is Specially Formulated With Peppermint Oil And Rosemary Extract To Soothe And Condition. Your Legs And Feet Will Thank You For The Special Treatment During Your Pregnancy. No Phthalates, Parabens, Petrolatum Or Sls.

Water, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Beeswax, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Stearic Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Menthol, Sodium Bicarbonate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Petroselinum Crispum (Parsley) Leaf Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Wax, Rosmarinus O Cinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Sucrose Stearate, Glucose, Xanthan Gum, Canola Oil (Huile De Colza), Sodium Borate, Sodium Chloride, Alcohol, Glucose Oxidase, Lactoperoxidase, Potassium Iodide, Potassium Thiocyanate, Limonene, Linalool

How To Use:

Gently Massage Into Legs And Feet For Immediate Soothing Relief. Your Legs Will Thank You For The Soothing, Tingly Treatment. Peppermint Oil, While Naturally Refreshing For Legs And Feet, Can Be Irritating If It Comes Into Contact With Eyes. Wash Hands After Applying

• Does this product help with razor bumps, and or ingrown h...1 Answers
  • Have any of you that use this been able to find a product...2 Answers
  • "It works great but leaves and interesting smell." in 1 review
Samantha I.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am eight months pregnant and I love this leg and foot creme by Burt's Bees.  This product does have a very strong smell, but luckily I love the smell of this lotion.  I have found that it reduces the swelling of my feet almost immediately after use.
Isabel M.
Van Buren Twp, MI
I love how moisturizing this product is. It is cheap for how much you get! It smells good and I have bought it from target. Although I havent seen much results for stretch marks. I would recommend it as lotion.
Rosangela R.
Bayonne, NJ
I have very dry feet, specially my heel area gets really bad. I guess it's because the shoes I wear for work or j don't know the thing is this have helped me a lot! I have softer feet after only a couple weeks using it! Even my boyfriend noticed which is already a win gahaha i still use it and it gets better everyday
ashlee w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I found this product on clearance at Walgreens' years ago and haven't been able to find it since. I absolutely love peppermint lotions because they're very soothing to my tired appendages. I also discovered this particular lotion when I had a migraine if I applied it to my temples would help lessen the pain greatly. I love that this brand has mostly natural ingredients and doesn't irritate my skin. I just wish I could find it again :(
Sylvia N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It's a very good foot cream and softens cracked skin. HOWEVER, do you like smelling like peppermint for 30 minutes? I've never been one to complain about scented products, but the smell is immensely strong, and it's enough to burn my eyes, all the way from my legs! I would not recommend for anyone with a sensitive nose.
Noelani D.
We bought this for my mother in law who was in the hospital and her skin was very dry. This was a perfect gift because it works well, all natural and enjoyed pampering her while she was in the hospital bed. A little amount goes a long way. I would buy this product again.
Leah F.
Fresno, CA
I hate my cracked feet and ever since I have tried this product I have watched a great improvement. I'm not sure if it a family thing or me refusing to ever where shoes but I layer this one my feet after the shower and watch my hurting feet close up and feeling better.
Sarah A.
Modesto, CA
I used this while I was pregnant when my husband would massage my poor swollen legs. I bought it at Babies R Us. It's very gentle, creamier than a basic lotion, and the smell is amazing, not strong enough to give anyone a headache. I would recommend it to anyone.
Janelle D.
This product left my skin feel unclean and it caused more acne to arise on my face. I was disappointed with this product because of the price I did pay for it. I wouldn't recommend it to those who have sensitive skin because it does effect your skin.
Grace T.
I love all products from this company. I trust Burt's Bees to get the job done. A little on the pricier side, but with good reason - this stuff works! I used throughout my pregnancy to combat my sore ankles and swollen feet. I wouldn't have made it through without it.
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Have any of you that use this been able to find a product that matches this? I surely haven't, I LOVE Burt's Bees mama bee line!
Ana G.
Linwood, NC
Does this product help with razor bumps, and or ingrown hairs? My legs look red and patchy and have many small to medium sized bumps on them and I am in desperate need of a good lotion to help this.