Burt's Bees Mama Bee Leg And Foot Creme uploaded by Echo E.Burt's Bees Mama Bee Leg And Foot Creme uploaded by Joan C.

BY BURT'S BEES

Show your feet and legs a little love during your pregnancy with this nourishing cream. Made with Peppermint Oil and Rosemary Exract, the formula will soothe and condition skin, so you're left feeling refreshed and pampered.

Water, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Beeswax, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Stearic Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Menthol, Sodium Bicarbonate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Petroselinum Crispum (Parsley) Leaf Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Wax, Rosmarinus O Cinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Sucrose Stearate, Glucose, Xanthan Gum, Canola Oil (Huile De Colza), Sodium Borate, Sodium Chloride, Alcohol, Glucose Oxidase, Lactoperoxidase, Potassium Iodide, Potassium Thiocyanate, Limonene, Linalool

How To Use:

Gently Massage Into Legs And Feet For Immediate Soothing Relief. Your Legs Will Thank You For The Soothing, Tingly Treatment. Peppermint Oil, While Naturally Refreshing For Legs And Feet, Can Be Irritating If It Comes Into Contact With Eyes. Wash Hands After Applying

• "It works great but leaves and interesting smell." in 1 review
Echo E.
pollock pines
I can honestly say normally I don’t use Burts bees I am I haven’t had the best reactions with it with my skin. But this stuff friend got for me when I was pregnant and my feet swelled up the size of elephant feet and my legs cramped every day. This was a lifesaver for me it feels great blends smoothly and the smell is very natural and organic. Normally it’s not my most favorite fragrance but the peppermint and Rosemary do blend well and you can tell that you’re getting a therapeutic treatment when you use it . I would highly recommend this to anybody who is suffering from pregnancy pains in their legs or feet.
Samantha I.
Oakfield , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am eight months pregnant and I love this leg and foot creme by Burt's Bees.  This product does have a very strong smell, but luckily I love the smell of this lotion.  I have found that it reduces the swelling of my feet almost immediately after use.
Isabel M.
Van Buren Twp, MI
I love how moisturizing this product is. It is cheap for how much you get! It smells good and I have bought it from target. Although I havent seen much results for stretch marks. I would recommend it as lotion.
ashlee w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I found this product on clearance at Walgreens' years ago and haven't been able to find it since. I absolutely love peppermint lotions because they're very soothing to my tired appendages. I also discovered this particular lotion when I had a migraine if I applied it to my temples would help lessen the pain greatly. I love that this brand has mostly natural ingredients and doesn't irritate my skin. I just wish I could find it again :(
Leah F.
Irvine, CA
I hate my cracked feet and ever since I have tried this product I have watched a great improvement. I'm not sure if it a family thing or me refusing to ever where shoes but I layer this one my feet after the shower and watch my hurting feet close up and feeling better.
Sarah A.
Modesto, CA
I used this while I was pregnant when my husband would massage my poor swollen legs. I bought it at Babies R Us. It's very gentle, creamier than a basic lotion, and the smell is amazing, not strong enough to give anyone a headache. I would recommend it to anyone.
Janelle D.
This product left my skin feel unclean and it caused more acne to arise on my face. I was disappointed with this product because of the price I did pay for it. I wouldn't recommend it to those who have sensitive skin because it does effect your skin.
Renee P.
Norfolk, VA
Such a soothing relief for swollen, restless pregnancy legs! I had terrible restless leg syndrome and this stuff helped tremendously. The scent isn’t too strong and it sinks into your skin somewhat quickly and doesn’t leave you feeling sticky or greasy. Definitely a pregnancy must have!
Grace T.
I love all products from this company. I trust Burt's Bees to get the job done. A little on the pricier side, but with good reason - this stuff works! I used throughout my pregnancy to combat my sore ankles and swollen feet. I wouldn't have made it through without it.
Elizabeth M.
Humble, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This leg and foot cream is excellent! It helps with circulation, due to the rosemary and eucalyptus oils, and hydrated my skin really well. It smells nice, absorbs well, and gently improved circulation, as it claims to do! I'd definitely repurchase.
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Have any of you that use this been able to find a product that matches this? I surely haven't, I LOVE Burt's Bees mama bee line!
Ana G.
Linwood, NC
Does this product help with razor bumps, and or ingrown hairs? My legs look red and patchy and have many small to medium sized bumps on them and I am in desperate need of a good lotion to help this.
Michelle H.
omaha
Does this work really well on dry feet?

Amazon