BY BURT'S BEES

Feel lighter on your feet with the refreshing Burts Bees Mama Bee Leg and Foot Creme. This rich creamy formula is made with refreshing peppermint oil and rosemary extract, to soothe and condition skin. Treat your legs and feet to the cooling effects of this 100% natural treatment. It contains no phthalates, parabens, petrolatum, or SLS so you can use this foot cream with peace of mind. Pamper yourself with Mama Bee during your nine month stretch. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Columbus, OH
This has been a life saving product throughout my pregnancy so far. I often end up with stiff or sore legs that hurt unbelievably bad. I wasn't sure what to expect but I had my husband rub some of this on my legs and the tingling sensation was so relieving compared to what I was experiencing. Highly reccomend for those suffering similar symptoms.
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
I needed foot cream so badly as I wore flip flops and went barefoot most of the summer. The Burts leg and foot creme was just what my tired and worn feet needed to feel refreshed and rehydrated. I typically use it at night and then put socks on over so in the morning I'm ready to go. It's a fabulous product!!
Callie C.
Callie C.
Fulton, MO
This foot creme is perfect for dry, cracked, scaly feet. I use it daily to keep my feet soft and sandal worthy. I think its worth the price, and I buy it for my friends to use! Smells awesome too, not too over powering, as its going on your feet, but a nice soft smell
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
Saint Louis, MI
I am currently pregnant and this lotion has been a god send. Most days after work my feet are super swollen and cracked from wearing sandals all the time. After only a few days of using the leg & foot cream I saw results and my feet felt so much smoothr.
Al L.
Al L.
Gladstone, OR
This is something my grandma uses that I got for her she's been using this for about a year and she loves it its left her feet really soft and healthy looking before this product they were not the prettiest thing to look at
Alice T.
Alice T.
Savoy, IL
Love this creme to target dry spots! I apply it a lot during the colder months as I'm from Illinois, and it keeps my skin silky soft for hours on end without extra application. It's a product that definitely delivers!
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
I'm not a mom, but if you have dry and cracked heels or any other dryness, this is great stuff. I like to slather it on and cover it with some fuzzy socks and sleep with them on. Goodbye, hideous, cracked heels!
Jillian N.
Jillian N.
Virginia Bch, VA
Honestly, all of Burt's bees products are wonderful. Their lotions are amazing and smell great I use all kinds of lotions all the time. In no way shape or from is this harsh at all, obviously very natural.
riss l.
riss l.
Euless, TX
Burt's bees is one of my favorite lip companies. They're all natural and super smooth,plus they have delicious flavors. Their lip scrub is to die for. It makes your lips feel super soft and kissable
Val E.
Val E.
Alamogordo, NM
It feels and smells wonderful. However the texture is not my favorite. I have a hard time rubbing it in then it often feels like it's drawing the moisture out because of how thick it feels.
Ana G.
Ana G.
Linwood, NC
Does this product help with razor bumps, and or ingrown hairs? My legs look red and patchy and have many small to medium sized bumps on them and I am in desperate need of a good lotion to help this.