BY BURT'S BEES

Feel lighter on your feet with the refreshing Burts Bees Mama Bee Leg and Foot Creme. This rich creamy formula is made with refreshing peppermint oil and rosemary extract, to soothe and condition skin. Treat your legs and feet to the cooling effects of this 100% natural treatment. It contains no phthalates, parabens, petrolatum, or SLS so you can use this foot cream with peace of mind. Pamper yourself with Mama Bee during your nine month stretch. see more...

Buy on Amazon
ashlee w.
I found this product on clearance at Walgreens' years ago and haven't been able to find it since. I absolutely love peppermint lotions because they're very soothing to my tired appendages. I also discovered this particular lotion when I had a migraine if I applied it to my temples would help lessen the pain greatly. I love that this brand has mostly natural ingredients and doesn't irritate my skin. I just wish I could find it again :(
Elena H.
London, AR
Love this product! Since I have worked retail and been a preschool teacher my entire working career I have tried many lotions to help with my feet and dry legs. This lotion has helped keep the sides of my feet from getting gross and cracked and feels great when massaging my calves and shins after working all day. Doesn't feel greasy or cakey. A little more expensive but so worth it
Jen W.
Geneva, IL
This stuff smells so good, and it was such a nice treat right before I had baby and after as a way to pamper myself quickly. Great, light product. It was easy to apply, and I loved the way it didn't leave my skin feeling oily or sticky. I purchased this product at Target, great value for the price!
Sarah A.
Modesto, Ca
I used this while I was pregnant when my husband would massage my poor swollen legs. I bought it at Babies R Us. It's very gentle, creamier than a basic lotion, and the smell is amazing, not strong enough to give anyone a headache. I would recommend it to anyone.
Courtlandt M.
Humble, TX
This leg and foot cream is excellent! It helps with circulation, due to the rosemary and eucalyptus oils, and hydrated my skin really well. It smells nice, absorbs well, and gently improved circulation, as it claims to do! I'd definitely repurchase.
Lindsay H.
Columbus, OH
This has been a life saving product throughout my pregnancy so far. I often end up with stiff or sore legs that hurt unbelievably bad. I wasn't sure what to expect but I had my husband rub some of this on my legs and the tingling sensation was so relieving compared to what I was experiencing. Highly reccomend for those suffering similar symptoms.
Victoria D.
I needed foot cream so badly as I wore flip flops and went barefoot most of the summer. The Burts leg and foot creme was just what my tired and worn feet needed to feel refreshed and rehydrated. I typically use it at night and then put socks on over so in the morning I'm ready to go. It's a fabulous product!!
Alice T.
Savoy, IL
Love this creme to target dry spots! I apply it a lot during the colder months as I'm from Illinois, and it keeps my skin silky soft for hours on end without extra application. It's a product that definitely delivers!
Kelsey H.
I'm not a mom, but if you have dry and cracked heels or any other dryness, this is great stuff. I like to slather it on and cover it with some fuzzy socks and sleep with them on. Goodbye, hideous, cracked heels!
riss l.
Euless, TX
Burt's bees is one of my favorite lip companies. They're all natural and super smooth,plus they have delicious flavors. Their lip scrub is to die for. It makes your lips feel super soft and kissable
Ana G.
Linwood, NC
Does this product help with razor bumps, and or ingrown hairs? My legs look red and patchy and have many small to medium sized bumps on them and I am in desperate need of a good lotion to help this.