BY BURT'S BEES #1 in Belly Balms & Stretch Marks Treatments

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Pamper Yourself With This Extra Rich Belly Butter Specially Blended To Nourish And Moisturize Skin During Your Nine Month Stretch. Our Natural Fragrance-free Formula Contains A Combination Of Cocoa, Shea And Jojoba Butters That Will Keep Your Belly Feeling Soft And Smooth Before And After Your New Arrival. No Phthalates, Parabens, Petrolatum, Or Sls.

Water, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Sucrose Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Lactic Acid, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Glyceryl Laurate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Sucrose Polystearate, Phenoxyethanol

How To Use:

Apply Butter And Massage On Your Belly As It Grows To Keep Skin Supple. Wipe Off Breasts Before Nursing.

• Did this product prevent every stretch mark?1 Answers
  • I just received this from amazon today. Did everyone like...2 Answers
  • I have a lot of stretch marks on my stomach and I will lo...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "It did what it was intended to do kept my skin nice and moist I never had that itchy feeling that everyone warned me about and despite gaining 70lbs during pregnancy I didn't get a single stretch mark " in 3 reviews
Kelli M.
Framingham, MA
This was the first stretch mark product I purchased when I became pregnant and I really love it! After 3+ months of use I don’t have single stretch mark and I continue to use this daily. The one downside is that it takes a little while for this to absorb into the skin but I’ve found a lot of others I’ve tried to be the same. The biggest upside to this is that it’s completely scentless so for all the mamas bothered by smells early on this won’t bother you! I had tried palmers early on which is lightly scented but for weeks I couldn’t use it so this became my go to!
Chef C.
Atlanta
I prefer the the old formula. The new one does not compare. The new formula doesn't nearly last as long, absorbs and needs reapplication throughout the day. The old formula worked SO well... two babies later I am buying the old product from stores in the UK that still sell them prior to being reformulated. I wish I didn't need to spend the additional cash, but when I get pregnant again I want to have a product that is fantastic on my skin. You should offer it as a more concentrated version as an alt option for women needing more stretch mark prevention!
Vanessa O.
I loved using Burt’s Bees Belly Butter during my pregnancy! I or my husband would rub it on my belly every night before going to bed. The lotion is thick and luxurious, and leaves the skin feeling smooth and moisturized. Added bonus for the hands as well while you are applying it! Even though it is thick going on, it’s very light once applied and doesn’t leave that heavy residue feeling. It is low fragrance but smells very pleasant. I have already recommended it to pregnant friends and would definitely use it again!
Gillian H.
Escondido
I got this as a gift when I found out I was having a girl at around 14 weeks pregnant. I didn't use it religiously the way I should have and unfortunately got very severe stretch marks, when I started my postpartum journey I begin using this daily after a shower and lathering it on thick. I've noticed a definite difference in my stretch marks coloring as well as how big they are. It's obvious that they will never go away completely but this product really has helped me feel more like myself in my new body
Stephanie S.
Flowery Branch
Now an FYI stretch marks are genetic, so you can’t stop them from happening. However you can help them not be as bad.... I used my butter every morning and night and my stretch marks are barely an inch long and only make up about 3 inches of my hips! The butter is unscented and is a light weight non greasy formula (I could put clothes on right after putting this on). It is a little pricier for a lotion that doesn’t last long if you’re using it as much as I did... but it is SO worth it!
Samantha T.
Ceres, CA
Face it. If you’re meant to get stretch marks, you’re meant to get them. I put this and the Burt’s Bees oil on my belly, hips, and thighs religiously as soon as I found out I was pregnant at nine weeks. I drank a bunch of water, ate all the leafy greens. I still got stretch marks everywhere. Who knows, maybe this product kept them from being worse, but I still got them pretty bad. It did feel nice to rub on my belly though. It wasn’t super greasy. I still use what I have left.
Michelle B.
Fort Lauderdale, Fl
I LOVE this belly butter! I am not a fan of the cocoa butter smell, so Palmer's was out of the question, especially with my super sensitive pregnancy nose! I was looking for something "fragrance free" when I found this. It does have a bit of a smell, but it's not overpowering and it didn't make me feel sick when I smelled it. The smell is tolerable. I rub this stuff on my belly every single day! no stretch marks so far!! definitely recommend for any mommy to be!!
Samantha I.
I have been using this product since my 6th month of pregnancy and now that I am in my 8th month of pregnancy I am reviewing this item.  While this item is effective in preventing stretch marks, it does not have the best smell.  I do like how light the formula is, but I feel that it is similar to a lotion consistency instead of a balm.  I also am not the fondest of the smell of this belly butter.  It smells like clay to me.
Crystal G.
I was one of the very lucky mamma's who didn't get any stretch marks from my pregnancy. This belly butter may have played a part in this. I ordered this while still in my 1st trimester, and I applied it daily in the mornings (about 1-2 tsp worth). It lasted me my ENTIRE pregnancy! I was surprised. This belly butter has a very mild smell, it's difficult to tell it even has a scent, and it reminds me of a milk based moisturizer. I would buy this again in a heartbeat.
Savanah B.
Statesville
I use this instead of baby lotion for my babies. It’s fragrance/cruelty free and it does a way better job. I can read most of what is on the label (always a good sign). It sinks into the skin instead of feeling oily on top. A little goes a long way. I don’t mind the price (which really isn’t bad) because it’s everything I want in a lotion for my kids.
cassandre d.
Reston, VA
I have been looking for a natural cream. Does this one have a strong smell?
Ingrid M.
Peoria, AZ
Pregnant and I'm on the hunt for a lotion/butter to help prevent stretch marks but also help with itchiness. Is this a solution, or are there other suggestions?
Justina G.
Does this help stretch marks?
Marlene B.
Santa Ana
If u have stretch marks and if u put the cream will the stretch marks fade away ?
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
Does this come in a tube or just the tin?

back