Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Butter

Specially blended to soothe skin through the 9-month stretch of pregnancy, this rich Belly Butter will keep your growing belly soft, smooth and comfortable before and after your new arrival.

[product:burts-bees-mama-bee-belly-butter-65-oz] I am pregnant and want to help my skin and prevent stretch marks. Does this work?
Iss this for stretch marks ?
Honest opinion on this product! Does it work ?
Start your review of Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Butter!
Product Highlights
...about and despite gaining 70lbs during pregnancy I didn't get a single stretch mark in reviews
Isabella G.
Cream Ridge, NJ
Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Butter uploaded by Isabella G.
So like all other stretch mark creams this will not prevent stretch marks. It will however keep your skin supple and prevent the uncomfortable itching and tightness that comes with a growing belly. I used this throughout my entire pregnancy and postpartum and I will say that because my skin was happy and moisturized my stretch marks faded fairly quickly. Would absolutely use with any subsequent pregnancies. Top photo is from 2 months PP and bottom is around a year PP.
Kanika M.
Westerville, OH
I think this product works okay.. I am not so excited to use this product again. Not worth the price.
Vanessa O.
I loved using Burt’s Bees Belly Butter during my pregnancy! I or my husband would rub it on my belly every night before going to bed. The lotion is thick and luxurious, and leaves the skin feeling smooth and moisturized. Added bonus for the hands as well while you are applying it! Even though it is thick going on, it’s very light once applied and doesn’t leave that heavy residue feeling. It is low fragrance but smells very pleasant. I have already recommended it to pregnant friends and would definitely use it again!
Nicole S.
Upton, MA
Amazing product! Smells great and doesn’t feel greasy on skin. Nice thick formula, would recommend to any expecting mamas!
Christina G.
I used this belly butter my first pregnancy after reading reviews for it. It seemed to work okay and kept my skin moisturized and less itchy. I didn't care for the scent. Product was reasonably priced though for such a large container.
julia C.
Rowlett, TX
I got alot of stretch marks on my thighs and butt that actually hurt, this made them feel better and they are starting to smooth out a bit
Guadalupe A.
Cameron
Didn't work most creams don't it's all based on your genes or whether you stay hydrated or not. Might make it feel softer though
albanys J.
Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Butter uploaded by albanys J.
at about week 10 of my pregnancy, and applied it every other day or so to my belly, hips, and breasts. At about week 28 or so, I fell out of the habit of putting it on regularly. Just a week later, I noticed two tiny stretch marks on both hips - almost exactly at the line where I had stopped applying the lotion before. I also noticed very faint beginnings of stretch marks on my breasts. Kicking myself for not being more diligent with applying the lotion, I immediately started back up with applying it every night and after showers. Also made sure to thoroughly cover my hips, upper thighs, etc. where I hadn't been putting it before. About a week and a half after this, the two little stretch marks on each hip are fading away (no longer reddish/purple) with no signs of scarring!! The slight marks on my breasts also seem to be less noticeable. I'm at 32 weeks now with an impressive basketball of a belly for this stage and have seen no other signs of impending stretch marks.
Toeknee R.
Waterford , MI
Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Butter uploaded by Toeknee R.
I was gifted this during my pregnancy so I did not purchase myself. I used it a few times during my pregnancy. I did like the thickbconsistency and the light smel. It rubs down well, but is kinda tacky until fully dry.I disliked putting my hand in a tub of lotion, I think its unsanitary. For the retail price I would choose NOT to rebuy. I also will use it until its gone on my legs because im no longer pregnant and hate wasting products.. I do not think its extremely moisturizing either so I dont think its the best option for mom bellies in reducing stretch marks.
Saji B.
marietta
My whole pregnancy I used this, and not one single stretch mark. It’s a Miracle cream in a jar lol
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lauren L.
San Angelo, TX
il y a un an
Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Butter I am pregnant and want to help my skin and prevent stretch marks. Does this work?
Jordan B. il y a 8 mois
I wouldn’t say this prevents stretch marks but it definitely keeps that itching and tight skin feeling down. Scratching can definitely cause skin damage/stretch marks
Nadia R.
il y a un an
Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Butter Really helps with reducing the chances to get stretch marks during pregnancy and how is the formula. ?
Paola A. il y a un an
If it helps you reduce the stretch marks that come out during pregnancy, since the skin stretches it reduces the itching and the skin because it hydrates the skin while it is creamier and to a certain extent buttery it helps a lot to reduce itching and stretch marks