BY BURT'S BEES #6 in Belly Balms & Stretch Marks Treatments

Pamper Yourself With This Extra Rich Belly Butter Specially Blended To Nourish And Moisturize Skin During Your Nine Month Stretch. Our Natural Fragrance-free Formula Contains A Combination Of Cocoa, Shea And Jojoba Butters That Will Keep Your Belly Feeling Soft And Smooth Before And After Your New Arrival. No Phthalates, Parabens, Petrolatum, Or Sls.

Water, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Sucrose Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Lactic Acid, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Glyceryl Laurate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Sucrose Polystearate, Phenoxyethanol

How To Use:

Apply Butter And Massage On Your Belly As It Grows To Keep Skin Supple. Wipe Off Breasts Before Nursing.

• Did this product prevent every stretch mark?3 Answers
  • I just received this from amazon today. Did everyone like...2 Answers
  • I have a lot of stretch marks on my stomach and I will lo...1 Answers
Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Butter
  • "It did what it was intended to do kept my skin nice and moist I never had that itchy feeling that everyone warned me about and despite gaining 70lbs during pregnancy I didn't get a single stretch mark " in 3 reviews
Vanessa O.
I loved using Burt’s Bees Belly Butter during my pregnancy! I or my husband would rub it on my belly every night before going to bed. The lotion is thick and luxurious, and leaves the skin feeling smooth and moisturized. Added bonus for the hands as well while you are applying it! Even though it is thick going on, it’s very light once applied and doesn’t leave that heavy residue feeling. It is low fragrance but smells very pleasant. I have already recommended it to pregnant friends and would definitely use it again!
Gillian H.
Escondido
I got this as a gift when I found out I was having a girl at around 14 weeks pregnant. I didn't use it religiously the way I should have and unfortunately got very severe stretch marks, when I started my postpartum journey I begin using this daily after a shower and lathering it on thick. I've noticed a definite difference in my stretch marks coloring as well as how big they are. It's obvious that they will never go away completely but this product really has helped me feel more like myself in my new body
Stephanie S.
Flowery Branch
Now an FYI stretch marks are genetic, so you can’t stop them from happening. However you can help them not be as bad.... I used my butter every morning and night and my stretch marks are barely an inch long and only make up about 3 inches of my hips! The butter is unscented and is a light weight non greasy formula (I could put clothes on right after putting this on). It is a little pricier for a lotion that doesn’t last long if you’re using it as much as I did... but it is SO worth it!
Samantha T.
Olivia, MN
Face it. If you’re meant to get stretch marks, you’re meant to get them. I put this and the Burt’s Bees oil on my belly, hips, and thighs religiously as soon as I found out I was pregnant at nine weeks. I drank a bunch of water, ate all the leafy greens. I still got stretch marks everywhere. Who knows, maybe this product kept them from being worse, but I still got them pretty bad. It did feel nice to rub on my belly though. It wasn’t super greasy. I still use what I have left.
Jessica L.
When I became pregnant I started researching stretch mark creams right away. After all the research, I decided to try this belly butter out. It met all my expectations and more! It’s very affordable! I was terrified of getting stretch marks as this was my first pregnancy and I’m only 24, however, I can say after using this belly butter every day during my pregnancy I had NO stretch marks after the baby came! Would definitely recommend!!
Emily T.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I bought this product when I first became pregnant and loved it- great consistency and smell. I bought a new jar after using the first one and didn't think much of the "new and improved" on the label until I opened it. The smell is unbearable and the consistency is much thinner, as if more water was added. Very disappointed with the change and will be on the lookout for a new belly butter that isn't so off putting and cheap feeling.
Marissa N.
Fleming Island, FL
This belly butter smells very good, and rubs on nicely. I used it every single day throughout my entire pregnancy though and still ended up with stretch marks, though I believe they are probably just hereditary. I haven’t tried anything else to compare it to, but overall it was good. I’m still using it now and it has seemed to lighten the marks since giving birth. Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Butter
Jessy G.
Gainesville, GA
With my first baby, I used Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Butter religiously and I NEVER got a single stretch mark! When I carried my twins, it was inevitable that I would get stretch marks and even though I did... they were so MINIMAL! All thanks to this stuff!! Now because I know how well this product works, I gift this stuff to all of my friends who tell me they are expecting!
Kitsey B.
Boonville
I loved this belly balm when I was pregnant. I still use it as a lotion 9 months postpartum. It has a very light scent which is great because smells can be bothersome when you’re pregnant. It’s nice and creamy and glides in. It was sort of a ritual for me to apply this to my belly after my shower daily. I use it now on my c section scar as well. I highly recommend this product!
Marina R.
Fairfield , CA
I used this product on my first pregnancy and it worked great, didn’t have any stretch marks on my belly, I’m currently pregnant right now and I’ve been using it again, it leaves a thick layer of cream on my skin, I have dry skin and this cream is thick and works great, the price is good too, I just couldn’t afford buying a bunch of stuff and this seams to be working just fine.
cassandre d.
Reston, VA
I have been looking for a natural cream. Does this one have a strong smell?
Ingrid M.
Peoria, AZ
Pregnant and I'm on the hunt for a lotion/butter to help prevent stretch marks but also help with itchiness. Is this a solution, or are there other suggestions?
Marlene B.
Santa Ana
If u have stretch marks and if u put the cream will the stretch marks fade away ?
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
Does this come in a tube or just the tin?
Justina G.
Does this help stretch marks?