MakeupLip MakeupLipstickBurt's Bees
Lipstick Nile Nude -- 012 oz (pack of 1)

Burt's Bees Lipstick Nile Nude -- 0.12 oz (pack of 1)

by Burt's Bees

Burt's Bees Lipstick Nile Nude -- 0.12 oz (pack of 1)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Burt's Bees Lipstick Nile Nude -- 0.12 oz (pack of 1)!
Kiana D.
OVERLAND PARK, KS
This was an OK tinted moisturizer. I wasn't a huge fan of the color on my skintone. This also wasn't super moisturizing. I would rather use a plain lip balm and then a regular lipstick to get the desired moisturizer and lip color that I want. I would not buy it again.
Harlie M.
Burt's Bees Lipstick Nile Nude -- 0.12 oz (pack of 1) uploaded by Harlie M.
I'm a big fan of burt's bees products and especially their lipsticks and this one certainly does not disappoint it's the perfect neutral light beige color, super creamy, pigmented, and easy to apply the only con about it is I'm not sure if people of a deeper complexion but on the bright side their do a have variety nudes choose from if this shade doesn't suit you but if you need an affordable natural light nude lip color I definitely recommend this.
Kelly P.
Prentiss, MS
Great lipstick!! Honestly I have not found to many lipstick that don't have a taste I can't stand so I will steer away from lipstick and go with gloss either un-tinted or lip liner and clear gloss. I was checking out at a nation wide superstore and saw this Burt's Bee's lipstick and I thought about Burt's Bee's and I think when I became familiar with it I think it was only a chapstick,so I thought it would be worth a try and I honestly like it! Great solid color that stays on awhile without the lipstick taste I personally hate! So sometimes the crap in checkout lane and Burt's Bee's lipstick nile nude is a great find! Try it out you might be like me and wowed!!!
Natalie H.
Springdale, AR
Burt's Bees Lipstick Nile Nude -- 0.12 oz (pack of 1) uploaded by Natalie H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This lipstick is very moisturizing and is a very nice nude color. The only thing is that it does not last very long and takes a bit to dry. Other than that the formula is good and I would be interested in trying out other tinted lip balms.
Kaley S.
Whitmore Lake, MI
I love Burts bees! I love this color but I wish there was more color when applied. Also burts bees has a recycling program.
Nubia F.
Love. Love. Love. My lips love burts bees. They don’t chap my lips ( they tend to with certain products) very buttery. Shades are perfect and pigmented. No weird smell not sticky, not oily and the packaging is cute.
Jeniffer E.
Poughquag
Love this lipstick by Burt’s Bees bc it’s their shade closest to nude that they offer. Very nice on the lips and will definitely be buying again when I run out.
Muna A.
Burt's Bees Lipstick Nile Nude -- 0.12 oz (pack of 1) uploaded by Muna A.
Purchased at: CVS
Smooth and comfortable and stays put. I really love the color and how pigmented it is. But does not have strong sharing powers. It disappears fast.
Luba B.
This is my favorite color. So soft, so moisturizing. I use it every day, like a lipstick for moisturizing.
stefany J.
cucuta, san rafael
This is an incredible product and I tried it and it appeared incredible to me, it is one of the best makeup products that I have tried and I recommend it a lot if you are a beginner and if you are a professional too because it has incredible pigmentation and is super good

Looking for your answer?