BeautyLipLip MakeupBurt's Bees
Lipstick - Brimming Berry (Pack of 20)

Burt's Bees Lipstick - Brimming Berry (Pack of 20)

by Burt's Bees

Burt's Bees Lipstick provides luscious, full-coverage color and hours of natural moisture. Features: Moisturizing Satin-finish shades Creamy and lightweight feel, ideal for everyday wear 100% Natural with 100% recyclable material.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Burt's Bees Lipstick - Brimming Berry (Pack of 20)!
Tiana R.
LOVE that its natural! Finally toxic free cosmetics! I wish it were matte and not so sheer though. The consistency reminds me of my grandmother's lipstick...not gloss but not a full on lipstick. I would definitely recommend this for all the natural girls out there!
Anyi M.
Dallas, TX
Este labial me gusta mucho porque no hace que tus labios se miren tan cargados y tiene una suavidad hermosa no es de esos que te dejan pegajosos que hasta se pegan los labios, chicas usenlo es buenísimo lo recomiendo al 100 porque no se arrepentirán al usarlo.
Alaya B.
Chugiak, AK
I've had my makeup bags stolen more than I can count and this is one of the first things I buy when I have to start all over again.
acelina K.
New Providnce, PA
nice color but leaves stains on everything but otherwise nice and moisturizing and color payoff is great
Adeline F.
This lip stick was by-far one of my favorites. It was a very good, rich color. It was very easy to apply and use. The only thing I would say about this product was it smeared kind of easy. I would not let that degrade the product though because this is still an amazing product.
Tiffany L.
Cumming, GA
I found this on sale at a Kroger and oh my gosh this is awesome! It’s one of my new favorites. The pigmentation is a beautiful berry and looks great for me. It feels nourishing to my lips probably because it’s Burt’s Bees. But it last a long time and has that satin finish that you want. I am so excited to have found it. I know they are a little more expensive than other drugstore lipsticks, but it even tastes great it you kick your lips. I can’t say enough good things. You won’t be sorry you tried it.
Arielle M.
Packaging was awesome and bee-themed with the tessellation background. Beautiful color glided right on.
Rhiannon U.
Herndon, VA
I have very dry lips, and usually lipsticks make that much worse. This lipstick is very moisturizing and goes on smoothly! It is my staple lipstick and I always carry it in my purse. I highly recommend this amazing lipstick to anyone who wants smooth, moisturized kissable lips!
Samantha B.
Tulsa
This lipstick is amazing , it’s so smooth to put on and the color is so pretty and last a good amount of time .
Olivia A.
youngsville
Pretty opaque and not a bad texture. The packaging is pretty. A decent choice of lipstick

Looking for your answer?