BY BURT'S BEES

Enhance your lips with natural tones and vibrant lip colors. Made with Moringa Oil, derived from a drought-resistant tree in tropical regions and Red Raspberry Seed Oil, known for containing high levels of essential fatty acids. These and other ingredients deliver the moisturizing benefits to Burt's Bees Lipsticks, helps to soften and condition your lips. The lipstick is 100% natural. No one knows color better than nature, and nobody knows natural lip color better than Burt's Bees. see more...

• Does the lipstick really give off a strong pigment or is it like ...1 Answers
  • What color did you buy?13 Answers
  • What do you think about this? Is it more of a tinted chapstick or...7 Answers
Shae L.
Shae L.
Greenwood, IN
So hard to hate on this product too much. I do like it, I just don't love it. The packaging is cool looking, and yes, in some cases that's all it takes for me to buy something, but in this case I also wanted to try it because I love Bert's bees. The creamy smooth consistency almost makes me give it 4 stars, as it's probably one of the most comfortable lipsticks I've tried, but if I only wanted it for a creamy balm, I would just buy a balm. For me the pigment is Just not enough. I picked a lovely color, Lily Lake, which on the tube looks fairly deep, but when you open the tube, it's a bit lighter and it applies even lighter than that. Don't get me wrong, I'm keeping it and wearing it as a sheer wash of creamy color, but I doubt I'll be trying any more. Maybe a dark shade if they go on sale. So if you're looking for a nice feeling, sheer lipstick, I say go for it, just don't expect tons of color payoff.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
This lipstick goes on so smoothly and feels quite nice on. The color I picked out was pretty, but I do wish that they had more of a variety (hopefully they will as the line expands). I find that the color doesn't last as long as some of my other lipsticks, but my lips are left feeling moisturized and healthy, so the trade-off is worth it. I ended up using a rebate to get the lipstick, so look for a rebate/coupon, they are around, and try it out!

UPDATE EDIT: Ok, this is the first lipstick that I have ever owned that fell out of the tube! It fell onto my classroom floor and was ruined. So disappointed. When asking my students, two others also had this happen to them (out of six). So, formula is a 4 to 5 stars, but manufacturing drops overall down to a 3 because it didn't last.
Torri M.
Torri M.
Fruita, CO
I am a lippie junkie and on a whim decided to try this lipstick. As soon as I got out in the car I put it on and was really disappointed. It was so sheer and hardly showed up...and all that for almost $9 of 'lipstick.' I almost thought about walking right back in and returning it. But I took it home and tried it again. This time I put lip liner under it and it went on really smooth and the color actually stuck! I've been impressed that my lips have felt really moisturized all day and the color has been long lasting. Just make sure to put that extra layer of lip liner underneath or maybe a lip primer! I want to try some other colors now, so I am planning on buying again!
Aerie A.
Aerie A.
San Jose, CA
I received the color Blush Basin in my WalMart Beauty Box about a week ago. I've worn it several times since, so I think I have a decent feel for it. The wear time isn't long, a couple of hours at most, but the shade is gorgeous. It might pop a little more on someone with a darker complexion than me, but overall it's super pretty. Unlike other reviewers, I didn't find it especially moisturizing. At best it was neutral, at worst slightly dry feeling. Perhaps my tube is just the odd one out? At any rate, I'm curious enough to want to pick up a couple more colors, and I definitely recommend it as a try if you can.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Oh gosh these lipsticks for me hit it out of the park. i don't know what in the world Burt's Bees did all i know is that these lipstick are worth buying.
They are very pigmented, they smell great and they come in all sorts of colors from your light pinks to your nudes and darks and colors in between. For around $8.99 each yea they are a bit pricey but you are getting a good amount of good product for the price. plus its 100% natural and cruelty free, what more from a company you know is good. Go to your local cvs, walgreens or walmart and purchase at least 1 or maybe 5 if your feeling adventures lol.
Katherine W.
Katherine W.
This is my new favorite lip discovery. If you're not someone that feels comfortable wearing lipsticks either a) because they're uncomfortable on the lips or b) because you're uncomfortable about being bold with lipstick, these are great. They're fairly moisturizing, have a natural satin finish, you could apply them without a mirror, the scent is neutral, and the colors are outstanding! My favorites are Blush Basin (a perfect your-lips-but-better color), Suede Splash (a bit darker), Sunset Cruise, and Lily Lake (this one's so pretty!). Definitely try them out.
Colleen F.
Colleen F.
I saw a display of the Burt's Bees lipsticks at CVS, and I couldn't help but pick one up. I picked up the shade Blush Basin, and so far I'm loving it! The formula is good, it applies evenly, and it feels moisturizing. To get good pigmentation, I needed a couple of coats. I also like knowing that Burt's Bees products are made with more natural ingredients, so that's always a plus. I have my eyes set on a couple of the other Burt's Bees lipstick shades, so I'll probably pick up a couple more of them the next time I'm at CVS or Ulta!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Vaughn, WA
These lipsticks are so creamy buttery smooth, I love it! they are great lipsticks I have 10 out of the 14! the packaging is beautiful, it has little honeycomb shapes cut out in it, it feels very sturdy, and higher end! The pigment is great! and the application is even better they really glide on lovely! I really love all the colors! the colors I don't have are tulip tide, suede splash, scarlet soaked, and russet river. I really want to get the suede splash it really is a beautiful color! so that will be the next one I will get!
Meighan B.
Meighan B.
Richmond, KY
I have tried two colors of the Burt's Bees lipstick. Sunset Cruise (pinkish color) and Russet River (purple brownish)
The Russet River was a beautiful color but just too dark for my pale skin. However, the Sunset Cruise is just gorgeous! I love it so much! It is very comfortable to wear! The wear time is not fantastic, but it's not bad either. My only complaint is some of the lipstick jets out above the compartment when it's new so I've knicked it with the lid a few times. But I will be purchasing more colors soon!
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
I am not usually a lipstick wearer because it makes my lips feel uncomfortable and then dries them out even when I wear it for just a day. However with several special occasions and interviews coming up I was in need of lipstick. I had a coupon for a few dollars off so I tried Burt's bees. I love it and will never buy another brand of lipstick again. It applies easily, leaves my lips feeling smooth and hydrated and best of all I didn't get the dry lips or peeling later that I often get with other brands.
Laila S.
Laila S.
Greenfield, WI
Does the lipstick give off a slight tint or a lot of color?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
What color did you buy?
Shanie W.
Shanie W.
Granada Hills, CA
Where can i buy these i haven't seen them also what is the best nude shade 😁?
Lorianne B.
Lorianne B.
Bloomington, IN
Is this as moisturizing as the lip balm? Does it smell or taste good? How is the pigment? Does it last all day?
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
What do you think about this? Is it more of a tinted chapstick or truly a lipstick? How many shades are there?