BeautyFaceFacial Skincarenone
Burt's Bees Lip Shine, Whisper, 05 oz

Burt's Bees Lip Shine, Whisper, 0.5 oz

by none

Burt's Bees Lip Shine: Natural, sheer color enriched with moisturizing apricot wax glides on lips for a sweet and super-shiny finish Your lips will shine as much as your personality Provides sheer color with a glassy shine Nourishes with apricot wax Delivers softening with sunflower seed oil 100% natural

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Burt's Bees Lip Shine, Whisper, 0.5 oz!
Vanessa Y.
Fort Hood, TX
I love this lip shine from burg’s bees. Its the perfect shine for your lips. Very inexpensive & i use everyday. Keeps my lips hydrated & shiny same time . I love it & definitely recomend 10/10 Burt's Bees Lip Shine, Whisper, 0.5 oz
Briana P.
Groton, CT
Burt's Bees Lip Shine, Whisper, 0.5 oz uploaded by Briana P.
Burt's Bees Lip Shine, Whisper, 0.5 oz uploaded by Briana P.
Great texture all natural ingredients. Highly recommend. Affordable at tj maxx or ocean state job lot.
katie K.
lisbon
Purchased at: ULTA
my favorite lip gloss ever ever ever i always have a five star rating for anything by them
Nya E.
Jamaica
I love how shiny it is on my lips. One con is it makes my lips chapped so i have to use a good moisturizer and chapstick as well. Also the lip gloss is thick in texture but it last for a couple hours.
D F.
Burt's Bees Lip Shine, Whisper, 0.5 oz uploaded by D F.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
This has more of a clear natural tone than a pink hence the term "whisper" so you may want to buy 1 shade darker if clear isn't the shade you are looking for. Upon applying you will notice it smells of apricot and has a thicker consistency which quickly melts on your lips leaving them feeling very moisturized. It has a shiny finish which looks great on it's own or you could add it over any lipstick to give it another dimension and save yourself from having to reapply. Definitely recommend and I plan on purchasing other shades to try!
Ariana M.
London, ON
Burt's Bees Lip Shine, Whisper, 0.5 oz uploaded by Ariana M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my everyday go to lip gloss. I had just the right amount of shine and it’s not too sticky so it’s perfect! I highly recommend this gloss.
Lacy
Three Mile Plains, NS
Purchased at: Walmart
I received this as a gift and tried it out. It has a weird synthetic strawberry fragrance to it which tastes gross. It’s not very pigmented once applied, just a sticky gloss. It reminds me of cheap lip gloss for little girls. It is Leaping Bunny certified but has carmine in it for colour (crushed up red beetles)... I won’t use it.

Looking for your answer?