BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Blush Lip Shine Lip Balm - Bulk Value Pack of 3

Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Athens, GA
It's not really my favorite, mostly because of the flavor and texture. It has that almost "soapy" taste some cheap lip glosses have, and it's slightly sticky when first applied. The color goes on much more lighter than what appears through the tube, but that doesn't upset me too much. The only pro is that it isn't super shiny. Maybe I'm just not a fan of lip glosses in general, haha. I'm just not a fan of high-shine and stickiness. I think I'd rather just stick to my chapstick over this lip shine.
Yusbreili G.
Yusbreili G.
Oh my Goodness--I love this stuff! I've never had a lip gloss, balm that made my lips actually feel moisturized and not waxy. The Burt's Bees lip shines are the best around. Have a great texture, not too waxy, not overly colored/opaque, they feel light and not at all like lipstick. They even test great--not that you should eat them. I own these in five different colors and love all of them equally. I even went so far as to have work/desk tubes, purse tubes, and vanity tubes. I can't get enough.
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I bought this on clearance at my local grocery store. It was between $2-3 so i figured I would toss it in the basket. I tried it on immediately after i was buckled into the car. I loved it immediately. It is a nice color for my natural lips, and provides great moisture. The only down fall, is that its a little sticky at first, and not husband approved when it comes to the smooches, but other than that, I would recommend it!
Alecia P.
Alecia P.
Review for: Burt's Bees Lip Shine -
I can talk all day about Burt's bees products!
I have two different colors right now I can't go a day without , 010 , 030 wink and whisper. Cute packaging. Good quality , true hydrating lip gloss. Leaves my lips smooth and shiny with a great smell and my bf loves the taste ;) The texture is a little tacky but I think that's why it's so hydrating. I always repurchase and if you havnt tried it. I think you should!!!
Robin C.
Robin C.
Worth, IL
I normally hate lip gloss. They are sticky, taste horrible, and get every where. This is the expection. I loved the tint it gave me. It smelled and tasted delicious. I would describe it as having a ruby red grapefruit taste. It wasn't super thick and it stayed in place. I would definately get this to put in your purse for those days you are running late and need a quick fix.
maven l.
maven l.
Morganville, NJ
I love the amount of shine this gloss gives, but I'm not the biggest fan of the scent. it is very cheap, I got it from Walmart and it is a great value for the price. it's smooth and easy to apply, so I would definitely buy this again. this comes in many colors, so I am looking forward to trying out different colors!
Ana R.
Ana R.
Shelbyville, TN
Omg! My absolute favorite lip gloss of all time. It has such a small amount of color which i love and is sheer but glossy as well. It goes on very easily and quickly and is wearable for hours at a time. It does come off fairly easy when eating or drinking but its very easy to reapply.
Ariona A.
Ariona A.
Albany, NY
Review for: Burt's Bees Lip Shine -
This is my go to lip gloss for every single occasion, especially Backyard Bashes. With a slight hint of color, you don't have to worry about smudging or lip prints being left behind on cups or hamburger buns. You can find it nearly anywhere as well as online. I suggest you try it!
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Review for: Smooch
In general I love Burt's Bees. They have many wonderful products. I enjoy the smell of this lemon lip gloss. It also didn't dry my lips out or feel to sticky. The color is very sheer, but made my lips look sorta frosty. This shade is not my favorite, I like the red ones best.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Arlington, VA
I love Burt's Bees Lip Shine. Not only does it moisturize and add a nice shine to my lips, but it smells pleasant. Easy application and long lasting. The packaging makes it easy to carry it everywhere with me. I have been buying these for years and will continue to do so.
Lindsay L.
Lindsay L.
Highland, IN
I am very curious to try this. I've tried the tinted lip balm and I loved it! just as good as the regular balm. I'm a little worried that this won't be as moisturizing... would you say this is the same quality as the tinted balm?
Corin M.
Corin M.
Where can you buy this at? I have looked at Target and Walmart but they don't sell it. They have other BB products, but not this one.
Kat F.
Kat F.
Los Angeles, CA
Does it dry your lips out like carmax making you think you cant live without it so you keep buying it ?
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Hopedale, IL
I love the Burt's Bees brand and always go with the balms. I'm thinking about trying the tints out but curious about a couple things. What does it feel like? Does it leave a weird residue or feel heavy? Also how's the staying power? Thanks!
Hillary Starbright C.
Hillary Starbright C.
San Diego, CA
Do you find that the ingredients are less natural than you expected? I assume this brand to be more natural and environmentally friendly.