BY BURT'S BEES

Want your lips to speak volumes? Give them a smooch of luminescent color with our luscious Lip Shimmers. Shea Butter and antioxidant-rich Fruit Oils moisturize, nourish and soften lips naturally and lovingly.

BENEFITS & CLAIMS:

• Nourishes and moisturizes lips with Vitamin E and Beeswax
  • Enriched with Sunflower Oils
  • Formulated without parabens, phthalates, petrolatum, or SLS

KEY INGREDIENTS:

Extremely nutritious, Sunflower Oil is easily absorbed and won't leave skin feeling greasy. Even better, it’s rich in the essential fatty acid, Linoleic Acid, as well as Palmitic and Stearic Acids. All of which are important components to healthy looking, happy skin.

• I really want to try this is it worth my money5 Answers
  • How many color choices are there?1 Answers
  • Do these work well for chapped lips along with having color?3 Answers
Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer
  • "I have the cherry colored one. I enjoy the cooling sensation that it gives off when you first apply it. Some people might not. It gives off a good amount of color and the shimmer is prefect. I don't think this moisturizes my lips much. I think in the long run it makes them a bit dry. But I use my pomegranate oil lip balm first and then this one so its ok. " in 573 reviews
Sarah H.
Ocala , FL
A little shimmer is good, this much shimmer is a bit much. I tried a lighter color from this range and it was waaaay light and too sparkles. This one is not bad however it’s still pretty darn teenager from the 80s. HOWEVER, if you layer this on top of a regular chapstick like one of their plain lip balms then put a light coat of this the color looks really amazing. The review would be 5 plus stars. It adds just that tint of color that looks almost natural but better. So for the layered look it’s great! By itself, it’s a bit much for my tastes.
camryn e.
Cincinnati, OH
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Champagne more...
Does a fine job pigmentation wise. It’s very shimmery, and one of my favorites to throw on for a simple look. It’s not as hydrating as a regular Burt’s Bees product, and therefore I would actually use chapstick and a lip scrub before using this in order to get an even application and for it to do anything at all to be honest. Beware of dogs— they are heavily attracted to the smells of Burts Bees!!
Raelynn C.
Bowling Green
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Peony more...
This product is pretty good. I like that it does give a little bit of color as well as hydrates the lips. The only thing that bumped it down to four stars instead of five stars is that the color does not last very long and if you want to use this as an actual lip color for the day you would have to keep reapplying it multiple times otherwise it rubs off very easily.
Ingrid Y.
Austin, TX
I like the feel of these but the shimmer was at times too much when worn alone.  I felt most comfortable using this shimmer stick in conjunction with a lip stain to add moisture or under a lipstick.  Can not say it's my favorite, but I would recommend it to be used along side another color to add some timer and moisture protection on the go.
Paul D.
Kalamazoo
Very pretty light sheen and a wonderful moisture. It was not as moisturizing as I was hoping, or maybe I needed more of a medicated lip balm. If your lips are too dry, the shimmery color may get caught on the dry skin and look terrible. BUT, if your lips are fine, then this is a beautiful, soft alternative to lipstick or just plain lip balm.
Varsha K.
Purchased at: Target
This is amazing! I didn't purchase this shade, I got the darker shade which I believe is plum. It's like a cross between lipstick and lipbalm but doesn't feel heavy on your lips the way that lipstick does. It feels like lipbalm and has this cooling sensation and the color stays on for a good amount of time for just a lip shimmer. I love it!
Beka W.
Rexburg, ID
Review for: Caramel, Watermelon, Peony, Apricot more...
Honestly such an amazing product! Then again, I have yet to meet a Burt’s product that I didn’t love. This tinted and shimmering lip balm is perfect for those low-maintenance days that you’d till want to look put together (or those days when you just really need to give your favorite Nars lip pencil a break) and sophisticated.
Kassy S.
Review for: Champagne more...
Not only does Burts bees shimmer keep your lips from being chapped it adds a shimmer of colour. Its the best chapstick Ive ever tried mixed with a cute tint of colour so on my days when I just want a simple look and am in a hurry I grab this. Its good for the gym and on the go. Or for that everyday natural look.
Sara L.
Murfreesboro
Burts Bees Lip Shimmer is a beautiful product. It provides protection with SPF as well as moisturization while still looking wonderful. The light shimmer is just enough to give a nice glimmer without being too much. I have used this so many times for quick errands, hitting the gym, or a no makeup kind of day!
Brandy L.
Flagstaff , AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
The formula is great and has the perfect consistency, but it is SO SHIMMERY. I am entirely too pale for all that. I wear it and look like I have absolutely no lips. This may work better on a different skin tone though. I swear by Burts Bees and absolutely love their products, I just cant make this one work.
Jamie S.
Lafayette, IN
Does this leave a weird sensation on your lips like chap stick? I don't like the gooey feel of chap stick.
Erika D.
Gladewater, TX
I don't like a lot of lip color. Do these have dark pigments in them?
Kari R.
Which color is your favorite? The cherry, plum or strawberry?
Sharon R.
WInthrop, MA
What is your favorite thing about this product compared to others?
Sarah M.
Mount Juliet, TN
Does this product dry out your lips?