BY BURT'S BEES

Want your lips to speak volumes? Give them a smooch of luminescent color with our luscious Lip Shimmers. Shea Butter and antioxidant-rich Fruit Oils moisturize, nourish and soften lips naturally and lovingly.

BENEFITS & CLAIMS:

• Nourishes and moisturizes lips with Vitamin E and Beeswax
  • Enriched with Sunflower Oils
  • Formulated without parabens, phthalates, petrolatum, or SLS

KEY INGREDIENTS:

Extremely nutritious, Sunflower Oil is easily absorbed and won't leave skin feeling greasy. Even better, it’s rich in the essential fatty acid, Linoleic Acid, as well as Palmitic and Stearic Acids. All of which are important components to healthy looking, happy skin.

• I really want to try this is it worth my money5 Answers
  • How many color choices are there?1 Answers
  • Do these work well for chapped lips along with having color?3 Answers
Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer
  • "I have the cherry colored one. I enjoy the cooling sensation that it gives off when you first apply it. Some people might not. It gives off a good amount of color and the shimmer is prefect. I don't think this moisturizes my lips much. I think in the long run it makes them a bit dry. But I use my pomegranate oil lip balm first and then this one so its ok. " in 573 reviews
Macee K.
Minneola, KS
I didn’t like the menthol cooling sensation this balm had to it. I just don’t like that sensation at all. The color was pretty. The price wasn’t horrible but other chapsticks are cheaper. I probably won’t buy this again unless they majorly change the formula. It was pretty nourishing. I just couldn’t get over the tingling / burning from the cooling sensation. If you love that sensation this is so for you. It has just never felt good to me.
Michaela G.
Northborough, MA
While I am not the biggest fan of Burt’s Bees chapsticks, I really enjoy this shimmer shade! It has the perfect amount of subtle sheen and micro glitter to give your lips a natural, shiny finish without the thickness or stickiness of a lip gloss. The fact that it is a lip balm just adds to the convenience of this product as it looks great and is hydrating! I found that there was actually a good amount of pigment in the product. Only reason I wouldn’t rate this product at 5-stars is because it does not work as well when paired with other lip products. It tends to simply smudge away or remove product underneath.
Kim B.
These skinny tubes are easy to stick up on and even bring more than one shade out at a time.
He peony is a light pinky maybe that is so similar to my natural lip tone that the hint of shimmer helps me jazz up an otherwise nude lip.
Sun tanned and makeup-less fresh face, I swipe on the Peony lip shimmer and instantly go from grocery shopping to happy hour. This is he perfect color to keep on hand and is light enough that almost anyone could use without looking gaudy or overdone.
The shimmer is weightless, smooth, doesn't clump or pool in the cracks of your lip. Although not long lasting, it's so light that you could reapply often without concern.
Not to mention the minty scent that takes the overall product up 10 points in my book.
Shimmer ✔️
Moisture ✔️
Minty fresh ✔️
Color✔️
Alisha C.
Review for: Grapefruit more...
Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer

Burts bees is my favorite product on the market. Everything that I have ever bought in our use through this company is magnificent. Not only is it 100% natural ingredients, it works on everything that you need help with. This is a picture of a display of all the BURT BEES 🐝 products that are on the market now. The company has come along way with all the products they are producing now. I highly recommend everyone to try first bees products!
Denise L.
Tuscarora
Burts Bees lip balm shimmer is wonderful. Peony is my all time favorite and I am so happy they made this.It is so wonderful to know your putting pure products on your lips. I have used Burts Bees products for my whole lifetime since I discovered them when I was younger and I have always been so happy with every single one of them. I get so excited when I get Christmas presents and it Burts Bees products!! Rock on Burts Bees your the very best!!
Gabbie S.
I like the formula and how the lip product felt on my lips but one thing I didn't really enjoy was the color. The color was a little strange and it was very glittery which wasn't very flattering when trying to go for just a more natural look. The formulation was great and felt great on my lips but the actual product color was ok. I would be willing to try another color because the formulation was so great but this color just wasn't for me.
Natalie H.
richmond
Review for: Peony more...
I absolutely love this lip shimmer! It works to add a natural slight color and shimmer to my lips while also keeping them soft and moisturized. It comes in a small tube which is convenient for storage in small purses or wristlets. Although it is a skinny small tube, you can twist it to reveal more product so it lasts a long time and is worth the money. I love the minty feeling it provides leaving my mouth feeling fresh and nice-smelling. I can always trust Burt’s bees products to revitalize my lips with their beeswax and other formulas and this product is no different. It smooths and moisturized lips while also adding a pop of color. I would highly recommend this product to anyone hoping to achieve a colored, shimmery lip without damaging or drying out their lips. Love this product and hope to be trying it out again in a variety of different colors!
Miranda N.
Attalla, AL
GREAT PRODUCT! I have always had very dry, chapped lips. I never go a day without lip color so of course I have to use Burt’s bees lip color for my chapped lips and for the color. This product is gentle and is effective at keeping my lips smooth. I would highly recommend this product if you’re looking for smooth lips but cannot fathom going without some color on your lips.
Katarina C.
Puyallup, WA
Review for: Champagne, Watermelon, Grapefruit, Apricot more...
When you are looking for a product that has just a little pop of color but still want to have your lips feeling hydrated and smooth, this is the product. I love the color range! I love that the product does not bleed into your teeth throughout the day. The only thing I don’t like about the product is some of the shades have glitter chunks in them...
MacKenzie S.
North Carolina
I really like this to add a subtle shimmer and color to my lips. Peony is my color of choice as it looks like my lip color. The light shimmer gives my lips a glowing and plumping look that adds to my typical bronze summer makeup glow. It has a nice peppermint tingle and doesn’t fade off weird or in patches. It is not transfer proof but it’s moisturizing and easy to reapply.
Jamie S.
Lafayette, IN
Does this leave a weird sensation on your lips like chap stick? I don't like the gooey feel of chap stick.
Erika D.
Gladewater, TX
I don't like a lot of lip color. Do these have dark pigments in them?
Kari R.
Which color is your favorite? The cherry, plum or strawberry?
Sharon R.
WInthrop, MA
What is your favorite thing about this product compared to others?
Sarah M.
Mount Juliet, TN
Does this product dry out your lips?