BY BURT'S BEES

Want your lips to speak volumes? Give them a smooch of luminescent color with our luscious Lip Shimmers. Shea Butter and antioxidant-rich Fruit Oils moisturize, nourish and soften lips naturally and lovingly.

BENEFITS & CLAIMS:

• Nourishes and moisturizes lips with Vitamin E and Beeswax
  • Enriched with Sunflower Oils
  • Formulated without parabens, phthalates, petrolatum, or SLS

KEY INGREDIENTS:

Extremely nutritious, Sunflower Oil is easily absorbed and won't leave skin feeling greasy. Even better, it’s rich in the essential fatty acid, Linoleic Acid, as well as Palmitic and Stearic Acids. All of which are important components to healthy looking, happy skin.

Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer
  • "I have the cherry colored one. I enjoy the cooling sensation that it gives off when you first apply it. Some people might not. It gives off a good amount of color and the shimmer is prefect. I don't think this moisturizes my lips much. I think in the long run it makes them a bit dry. But I use my pomegranate oil lip balm first and then this one so its ok. " in 573 reviews
Shelby T.
This color was a little darker than I would have liked, though I did find the shade actually was surprisingly flattering to my complexion. It actually added quite a bit of color, but it failed to add very much moisture, and if my lips were try, I usually had to layer this with another lip moisturizer to get the result I was looking for. Still, it seemed to be more moisturizing than conventional lipsticks, of any shaded lip moisturizer I've ever tried, this one was the only one I've been impressed with the amount of color that it left on my lips.
Frances P.
las vegas
Purchased at: Walgreens
I got this shimmer because i like their balms but when I used it I didnt like how it looks and the gritty feeling. It looks like i do not know how to use a lipstick even though this product isnt a lipstick. It doesn't look smooth it has patches when I apply and the texture isnt smooth, maybe because of the the glitter. The only thing I like about it is the minty feeling when I apply it. Wouldnt but this again, ill go back to their regular balm.
Gloria K.
Dallas
The lip shimmers have the same scent/formula as the original  Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm - with the exception of the shimmer. I loved the shade Peony for everyday wear - it had a nice natural tone/sheen to it (the shimmer wasn't so strong that it looked like you had "glitter" on your lips). The fig shade I tried to get into but was too dark for everyday wear but also wasn't dark enough to just wear by itself to go out.
Lauren D.
Oak Grove
Review for: Champagne more...
Coming from someone who gets cracked lips regularly, this particular lip balm is not the product for you! It is a pretty color for more dark complected people because as soon as I put it on, it makes me look like I haven’t had circulation in my lips for 50 years. I noticed also that the application of this product never seems to be smooth (due to mu dry lips) so it looks kind of funky..
Raelynn C.
Bowling Green
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Peony more...
This product is pretty good. I like that it does give a little bit of color as well as hydrates the lips. The only thing that bumped it down to four stars instead of five stars is that the color does not last very long and if you want to use this as an actual lip color for the day you would have to keep reapplying it multiple times otherwise it rubs off very easily.
Elyse C.
Somersworth, NH
What a great, pigmented lip balm! If you love lip balms, but also love having a little color on your lips, then this product is for you! The colors are amazingly beautiful and there are so many gorgeous options to choose from! The packaging is very slim and easy to slide into your pocket or bag. I have 2 of the colors and plan on trying more!
Ariana C.
Chicago
Burts bees lip shimmer have a tingle refreshing feel to the lips. The packaging is slim and different to other balms. I have purchased almost all the shades. Perfect of a quick tint on the lips without using a mirror. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Paul D.
Kalamazoo
Very pretty light sheen and a wonderful moisture. It was not as moisturizing as I was hoping, or maybe I needed more of a medicated lip balm. If your lips are too dry, the shimmery color may get caught on the dry skin and look terrible. BUT, if your lips are fine, then this is a beautiful, soft alternative to lipstick or just plain lip balm.
Beka W.
Rexburg, ID
Review for: Caramel, Watermelon, Peony, Apricot more...
Honestly such an amazing product! Then again, I have yet to meet a Burt’s product that I didn’t love. This tinted and shimmering lip balm is perfect for those low-maintenance days that you’d till want to look put together (or those days when you just really need to give your favorite Nars lip pencil a break) and sophisticated.
Sara L.
Murfreesboro
Burts Bees Lip Shimmer is a beautiful product. It provides protection with SPF as well as moisturization while still looking wonderful. The light shimmer is just enough to give a nice glimmer without being too much. I have used this so many times for quick errands, hitting the gym, or a no makeup kind of day!
Jamie S.
Lafayette, IN
Does this leave a weird sensation on your lips like chap stick? I don't like the gooey feel of chap stick.
Erika D.
Gladewater, TX
I don't like a lot of lip color. Do these have dark pigments in them?
Kari R.
Which color is your favorite? The cherry, plum or strawberry?
Sharon R.
WInthrop, MA
What is your favorite thing about this product compared to others?
Sarah M.
Mount Juliet, TN
Does this product dry out your lips?