BY BURT'S BEES

Shimmering, vibrant lips to match your personality. Want your lips to speak volumes? Give them a smooch of luminescent color with our luscious Lip Shimmers. Shea Butter and antioxidant-rich Fruit Oils moisturize, nourish and soften lips naturally and lovingly. Choose our Radiance Lip Shimmer for a sheer glow or try one of our other beautiful shades. Now in three fresh and flattering new colors: Cherry, Plum and Strawberry! Nourishes and moisturizes lips with Vitamin E and Beeswax. Enriches with Sunflower and Coconut Oils. Invigorates with Peppermint flavor. see more...

• I really want to try this is it worth my money4 Answers
  • Do these work well for chapped lips along with having color?3 Answers
  • Is this well pigmented4 Answers
Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer
  • "Great product from Burt's Bees, it has the small compact convenience of a chapstick and provides great hydration for the lips." in 8 reviews
  • "Not only are there many colors/shades to choose from, it makes your lips feel softer than a baby's bottom with a little bit of shimmery shine." in 8 reviews
  • "It smells really earth and its a nice lip balm but i hate wearing it because i tend to forget that its not a regular chap stick so it just gets everywhere and easily stains your skin." in 7 reviews
  • "I love Burt's Bee Products they are all natural and work well this product is very minty and feels a little sandy the pigment is great but it is very shimmery so if your looking to sparkle and heal your chapped lips this product is for you." in 7 reviews
  • "The colour doesn't last a super long time, but my lips are soft after using it, so I call it a win." in 7 reviews
Alana M.
Hillsboro
Review for: Raisin, Cherry, Rhubarb
How long have I used it: about 5 years.
Packaging: This is similar to a chapstick tube but much skinnier. I love this because it takes up no room in my purse.
Relevant info about me: I have medium olive skin and fairly strongly pigmented lips.
Pros:
  - Lip shimmers keep my lips moisturized while still giving me a lovely color. I have very sensitive lips and can't wear a lot of lipsticks because they dry my lips too much. These have never given me that problem.
  - minty tingle when applied
  - Cherry: This gives me a 'barely there' sheen with just the hint of color. It is a warm sheer red.
  - Rhubarb: Lovely shimmery berry color. My go to that works with every outfit. Not too strong on my coloring
  - Raisin: dark wine color. Pairs well with lighter eye makeup for day time and looks great for a night look

Cons:
  - Is not glass/kiss safe, will come off on skin and cups
  - Not long wear. This usually lasts 3-4 hours if I don't eat.
Jenna L.
Tempe, AZ
Review for: Raisin
This product is great for a simple every day hydrating lip balm with strong pigmented color pop! It's a sleek tube so it's easy to carry around! But it lasts long so you don't really need to apply it that often! I'm going to buy again in more colors. You can purchase it for an affordable price at your local drugstore! The darker colors are super pigmented and dark! Love them!
Hailie D.
Clermont, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the perfect gift for a friend or even better for a stocking stuffer. These adorable gift sets this year come with 3 colors. Love that it has a tint of color/shimmer, yet can be applied just like Chapstick without the gunky feel of lipstick or gloss. Definitely worth the money. Can be found at Target, walmart, ULTA etc.
Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
Review for: Caramel, Guava, Champagne, Strawberry, Watermelon
these are decent chapsticks! the shimmer is kind of a lot for me though, especially with the lighter colors have a lot more of a shimmery look to them, they do not look very good on me in my opinion! but I actually really like the caramel and watermelon colors, they are darker and more for my skin tone I think. like I said the shimmer is a little much for me but they are hydrating and smell nice! be careful not to use too much because they will make your lips look peely.
Dawn B.
Maricopa
Review for: Watermelon
Everyone should have this!! The watermelon color is perfect for every look in my opinion! I have a hard time with the nude lip colors that are very peach or brown and this lip is wonderful because you get more than a wash of color as they really show as a moisturizing lipstick! I have been over the liquid lip for a while because they are so drying I can't stand it so I use this everyday and often top with gloss for a bit more shine! This is a very purplish pink color perfect with most skin tones!!
Korinne S.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE Burt’s Bee’s products and will most likely continue using their lip products for the rest of my life. These are awesome if you need moisturization for dry and chapped lips, but also want a little color or shimmer. A little more pricey than other Burt’s Bee’s products, but not too bad.
Shannon E.

Invigorates with Peppermint flavor
Comes in 14 shimmering shades
Nourishes and moisturizes lips with Vitamin E and Beeswax
Enriched with Sunflower Oils
Formulated without parabens, phthalates, petrolatum, or SLS
Ciara S.
Rensselaer
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this for Christmas a few years ago and I do remember these lip shimmer being pretty good quality. I do enjoy a good lip shimmer but it wasn’t anything that I just fell in love with and I don’t think I actually liked it enough to use it more than a couple times.
Erica S.
Oliver Springs
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my all time favorites!! I love that burts is organic too! I always love to find products that not only heal my lips but they have beautiful colors as well! Burts lips shimmers are for you if you love to wear lip colors without harmful chemicals that cause to have chapped lips in the first place. I have been using these products since I was a kid and they never disappoint!! Thanks Burt!!!
Dani M.
Bellingham, WA
Review for: 3 Tubes
i love burts bees. I have very chapped dry lips and anytime i use this product i see improvement then i forget then im back to square one lol but its easy to use, i love the scent as well one is mint and its my favorite gives a little menthol tingle and a slight pink tint to my lips so its a little better than chapstick if you want something simple and pretty for your lips!
Jamie S.
Lafayette, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this leave a weird sensation on your lips like chap stick? I don't like the gooey feel of chap stick.
Erika D.
Gladewater, TX
I don't like a lot of lip color. Do these have dark pigments in them?
Kari R.
Which color is your favorite? The cherry, plum or strawberry?
Sarah M.
Mount Juliet, TN
Does this product dry out your lips?
Sharon R.
Winthrop, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite thing about this product compared to others?