24 colors available

BY BURT'S BEES #50 in Lip Care

Shimmering, vibrant lips to match your personality. Want your lips to speak volumes? Give them a smooch of luminescent color with our luscious Lip Shimmers. Shea Butter and antioxidant-rich Fruit Oils moisturize, nourish and soften lips naturally and lovingly. Choose our Radiance Lip Shimmer for a sheer glow or try one of our other beautiful shades. Now in three fresh and flattering new colors: Cherry, Plum and Strawberry! Nourishes and moisturizes lips with Vitamin E and Beeswax. Enriches with Sunflower and Coconut Oils. Invigorates with Peppermint flavor. see more...

• Do these work well for chapped lips along with having color?3 Answers
  • Is this well pigmented2 Answers
  • Do these add a lot of color? 3 Answers
Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer
  • "Great product from Burt's Bees, it has the small compact convenience of a chapstick and provides great hydration for the lips." in 8 reviews
  • "Not only are there many colors/shades to choose from, it makes your lips feel softer than a baby's bottom with a little bit of shimmery shine." in 8 reviews
  • "It smells really earth and its a nice lip balm but i hate wearing it because i tend to forget that its not a regular chap stick so it just gets everywhere and easily stains your skin." in 7 reviews
  • "I love Burt's Bee Products they are all natural and work well this product is very minty and feels a little sandy the pigment is great but it is very shimmery so if your looking to sparkle and heal your chapped lips this product is for you." in 7 reviews
  • "The colour doesn't last a super long time, but my lips are soft after using it, so I call it a win." in 7 reviews
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Review for: Fig 2.6G
This is a great alternative to lip gloss! It gives you a nice shine without the sticky, goopy feeling.

It goes on very smooth and creamy. Bonus: it's moisturizing like chapstick! I also love that it's 100% natural.

I was nervous this color would be too dark, but it actually goes on much lighter once on the lips. I attached a picture of the shade it looks like. Definitely a flattering color for fall and winter!

Staying power = Doesn't last all day, but doesn't claim too. Does leave a slight tint after wearing off, so it still looks good if you can't reapply. Wears off evenly, not patchy or drying.

Side note: There is peppermint oil in it, so it does smell like mint. I don't mind it since the smell goes away after a minute.
Sofia B.
Sofia B.
Stratford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am absolutely obsessed with these lip shimmers! I got it in the color peony to try and I love it- i find that shade matches my natural lip color beautifully and just adds a little bit more color and shimmer. The peony shade is subtle which i adore. Its also very hydrating. I can't wait to get the other shades and try them all.
The only reason I am giving this a 4 star and not a 5 is because of the size of the product vs the cost. These shimmers are tiny! I don't have a regular Burt's bees lip balm near me so I'm not completely sure, but I believe they are smaller then the regular lip balms but cost the same- $4-5 . Will definitely repurchase but wish they were a little bigger or cheaper.
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
Thomasville, NC
Review for: Caramel 2.6G
I had high hopes for the Burt's Bees products as a whole but I've never been wowed by any of their products and this is no exception. I prefer other lip products that are similar to this for several reasons. First, I do not like the smell of these. It's a little too powerful and it's so strong I can taste it without ever getting it in my mouth. I hoped they would be very moisturizing but my lips feel dry too soon after I apply this. I think their products are overpriced and underwhelming. The pros of this product are the slim packaging, the color selection is nice, and they are easily accessible at most stores. But the cons outweigh the pros to me so I don't recommend this to other people.
Talia S.
Talia S.
Rockville, MD
Review for: Caramel 2.6G
I was thrilled when Burt's Bees came out with this Lip Shimmer. I am not fond of lisptick and usually wear the fabulous Burt's Bees Lip Balm (BTW there is not a better lip balm on the market in my opinion) The lip shimmer has all that I want, the lip balm itself with the nice tingle from the peppermint oil, but then it also has the lovely sheer shimmer of color as well. Nothing over the top or too much color. I first bought the rhubarb and champagne shades and loved them so much I went back to purchase another of each shade to keep in my purse. I also bought the watermelon shade at that time as well. If you're not a fan of regular lipstick and want something more soft this is it!
Nisha M.
Nisha M.
I bought this lip shimmer in the shade "watermelon" and have been wearing it everyday ever since. It has a long lasting minty feel on your lips, which i quite love. Also the color is very pigmented and pretty so i haven't reached for my lipsticks in a while. Also i appreciate the fact that its made of 100 percent natural ingredients. My only problem was with the packaging. Mine doesn't go down, back into the tube no matter how much i twist the base, so now am stuck with a lot of product sticking out and no way to put the cap back on.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Williamsville, NY
Review for: Guava 2.6G
This product is nice. It smells like mint, moisturizes, and adds a shimmer to the lips. It's also affordable, and nice to use as a treatment with color. The reason I'm not thrilled with these is because some of them are a little shimmery, and somehow manage to look a little patchy, despite how sheer they are. So many brands have these types of products now, that I'd go for another, like Maybelline baby lips. It's more of a tinted balm than a shimmer, but a little more flattering. Overall, this is not bad if you really like shimmer.
Jennifer Q.
Jennifer Q.
I have always wanted to try Burt's Bees products because of the high quality and how well everyone speaks of them. I recently bought my first Burt's Bees product - this lip shimmer specifically and I am in love! My friends always poke fun at me for liking chapsticks with a little shimmer or color. This is BOTH. I get the nice minty moisturized feel of a normal chapstick with the cute color of a lip gloss or lipstick. It also smells amazing and lasts so long. I love this product and it is definitely worth the few extra bucks.
Review for: Caramel 2.6G
These lip balms are amazing. Super moisturizing, super tasting, and they smell amazing. They do everything a good lip balm should plus more, because they have a lovely sheen to them which makes your lips look healthier and (in my opinion) plumper- even though there's nothing in them that actively plumps your lips. A great product that is well worth the money, as it's not over-priced and does all the right things. There's a normal amount of product in the stick and it feels smooth and moisturizing on the lips. 5/5.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Palmdale, CA
Review for: Fig 2.6G
I had severe dried lips and a discoloration issue I wanted to hide so I tried this out. I needed to use another lip balm before applying this because it just didn't do what the othe Burt lip balms did. It was like it lacked the formula. The color always needed retouching and would cause my lips to peel. I tried exfoliating before I used the product but it would seep into the cracks. But using another hydrating lip balm and a light coat of this allowed me to get my money's worth with the coloring.
Amber R.
Amber R.
I have this lip shimmer in the Cherry shade, and I LOVE it. It is definitely in my top 3 for lipstick shades, and I own a LOT of different lip colors (especially reds) but this one is just perfect. It also feels amazing on, as all Burt's Bees products do. It doesn't dry out my lips, and it stays on all day without having to reapply it. The only reason I don't give it 5 stars is because there's not much shimmer to it at all, so if that's what you're going for I'd look elsewhere.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Lafayette, IN
Does this leave a weird sensation on your lips like chap stick? I don't like the gooey feel of chap stick.
Erika D.
Erika D.
Gladewater, TX
I don't like a lot of lip color. Do these have dark pigments in them?
Kari R.
Kari R.
Which color is your favorite? The cherry, plum or strawberry?
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Mount Juliet, TN
Does this product dry out your lips?
Sharon R.
Sharon R.
Winthrop, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite thing about this product compared to others?